• 14 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 22 replies
    • 7 replies
  9. Happy 4th of July

• 1 reply
  • YOUR AD HERE

• Kayla smiles as she enters the kitchen trying to act like nothing happened. "Wow that smells really good!" she said happily noticing there was a plate already made for her. She noticed the toast. "Yum my favorite!" she sat down. She looked at the cup kinda odd. Kayla hated anything to do with being babyish or immature after all she was soon to be a teenager she wanted to be a grown up like all teenagers. "Do you have another cup this one is too childish for me!" she whined impatiently
    • James kept working on the castle and playing with his sissy bear. He was hoping he was doing the right thing he had to admit it was easier to get along like this and accept how they treated him instead of trying to fight them. He turned around when he herd the girl who did this to him in the first place. "Mommy!" he said running to her He gave her slobber kisses like he was trained to do and hugs, enjoying the closeness and checking her out. "I am!" he said excitedly nodding his head
    • "Why bother there won't be much out!" she said pouting "I'm supposed to be a toddler that means I get more freedom!" she cried She plopped down on her diapered bottom throwing a doll across the room acting like a baby!
    • Sounds good to me.  Do you want to start things off, or would you like me to?
    • Once she was changed she looked in horror! "Wh--what wa--wait I--I can't go out there like this!" she said pointing to her shirt. When Kayla got out to the hall she was really mad. "No you asshole I'm not and I need my clothes!" she yelled angrily She spit out the pacifier and did the best she could to put up a fight not to be led to the awful lunch room with all the people she used to look down upon.