• 5 replies
    • 14 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 22 replies
    • 7 replies
  9. Happy 4th of July

• 1 reply
    • I usually steer clear of snap-on plastic pants because they have a tendency to leak when I'm sleeping on my stomach. Recently however I came across an ad for some 7 snap per side 7 mil heavy weight Snap-on pants by Gary. https://www.changingtimesdiaperco.com/products/7-mil-comfort-high-waist-snap I love the concept.  I can remember plainly the tie on Diaper Pants from Stay-dry that I wore for bedwetting as a kid.  There was a kind of sensual mystique about having to go to each side back and forth to secure the pants in place.  Later, I got some Sani-pant diaper pants that were also snap on, and got a similar thrill snapping them on.  That thrill faded quickly when it became apparent that the gap at the snaps allowed too much leakage. Now however, I typically wear two pair of pull on plastic pants....one clear polyurethane (reminds me of rubber) and one of 7 Mil vinyl over disposable diapers....  This rarely results in leaks except occasionally from the waist band if I've moved too much and disrupted the seal. So, I'd like to get a pair of the 7 snap per side snap-on pants to add as one more layer...and experience the pleasure of doing so much sealing on each side. Problem is, the link above is the only source I seem to be able to find for the 7 snap pants, most all others are just for the standard 4 per side snap and they are not offered in my size. Does anyone in the group know of any other sources for the Gary 7 snap pants?  
    • Helloooww I'm from around Dayton and so want to make some friends always wanted to but  never really have and kinda just gave up for a while  I think it would be really cool