LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Veeda natural pull up

Unfortunately, I put them on backwards (couldn't tell front from back) and noticed in the brightly lit bathroom there is a very light gray L to signify the back.  Because of that, there was very little padding up front for us men.  The fit seemed fine with it backwards (I tried front ways and it didn't feel right).  They are very thin and light weight.  One of the photos looks like falling apart along the seam.  Something tissue like did actually come out.

I hope it's ok showing wet ones, sometimes I cannot hold it while photographing.

20210723_140227.jpg

20210723_140254.jpg

20210723_140414.jpg

20210727_061646.jpg

20210727_061726.jpg

20210727_061757.jpg

They look about as dependable as Depends. ?  "premium leakage protection"  Suureee, and I got some ocean front property in Arizona up for sale...:roflmao:   Srsly, those things look like one wetting and it's leak city. But that's the case with most pullups.

And maybe I'm being overly cynical. (I will say the most absorbent pullups I've ever tried are NorthShore Go Supremes, about the equivalent of a verry, verry light cloth backed diaper). 

Thanks for sharing your thoughts on them and bringing them to our attention. Please let us know how they perform. I do like the idea of an all-natural pullup. 

Yep, Depends actually hold more than these.  I started leaking after about 1.5 hours.  They are interesting in that they have channels. I think you actually lose absorbency by having channels.