• 1.6k views
    • 20 replies
    • 3.1k views
    • 5 replies
    • 5.4k views
  • Current Donation Goals

• NorthShore Daily Diaper Ads - 250x250.gif

• abdl diaper hypnosis square.png

• Thank you! I might try and speed things up a bit from here. I'm aware we're on chapter 6 but haven't actually gotten much into the meat of the story yet. They bought them back in chapter 1. The girls version were the only ones they still had in stock, hence Alice buying them.  I hope you enjoy what's to come!
    • *here at my home - was about the same but MS has taken over and well its all 24-7 now
    • Awesome chapter.  Thanks!   I might have missed it earlier but I was a bit surprised to learn that they had purchased girls goodnights for George.  Why didn’t they get the ones for boys?  I think he wouldn’t be quite as reluctant to wear them if they were designed for boys rather than girls. Based on the advice Alice is getting, I don’t think the goodnights are going to be an issue for George anyway.  He is going to be more concerned about how the diapers he will be wearing look.  I am enjoying the story and hope to see more soon. 
    • I used to think somewhat similar to the opening post but eventually came to see that only a minority of people can ever excel at anything. I know quite a few people who seem to be conditioned to think that unless you are immediately great at something you needn't bother trying. As an example: During the pandemic I picked up archery as an affordable and fun outdoors hobby I could do by myself. Whenever the topic comes up however I'm immediately asked whether I'm in a sports club or taking part in competitions. A lot of people I know seem to think that hobbies and interests are only worth pursuing if you can impress others with them in some way. I've actually had an acquaintance sneer at me some time ago because I read "trashy" novels while she exclusively reads classic literature for instance. My point is that you shouldn't define your self-worth by other people's perception of you or by thinking that you somehow need to impress others to be respected. You are here and are doing well enough for yourself to be able to post on an online forum. That alone is worth much more than you seem to think. If whatever you do brings you joy without harming yourself or others then that should be reason enough to do it. Get rid of the idea that it needs to be something that others think is cool.  
    • Wooohahahahaah your trapped here now… You can’t put something in this forum so good and enticing and not go to 50 chapters.. it’s da law.. cus i says.. 😜