LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I felt so little!

I'm urinary incontinent, so I wear diapers all the time, and allergic to disposables, so I wear gauze prefold diapers and plastic pants. Very comfortable in diapers I am go through my days without giving them much thought, other than when I should scoot home and change.

It seems that even though no one likes to think about filling their pants, or the clean up to follow, when it happens has such a calming effect.

Not sure of the reason why, but after it happens, I feel so relaxed and happy, kind of babyish

Hey there TP! good to hear from you again! :thumbsup: I was thinking about you just the other day since I hadn't seen any recent posts and I was starting to wonder where you drifted off to :P

As for the post, well that thing kind of happens, :blush: but I guess you can be happy that it wasn't a compete 'blowout' :o

If I happen to 'doo' this, it's more deliberate and a choice. I'll go somewhere quiet like a closet or other room to take care of stuff, though I have had incidents here at the desk, after eating a handful of dried prunes, that proved rather 'explosive' with very little effort.

It is fun and 'liberating' though messy, but thats what being a kid is all about. Anyone know a kid who's a neat-nick and doesn't like to get dirty?? :P

Keep on keeping on and good to see you around! :thumbsup: