LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Exploded Big Time

I was sitting in my recliner when my stomach rumbled after a few minutes it did it again then i exploded, the way I was sitting it didn't go to the back but it went to the front I went so much that it went all the way to the front waist band but no leaks even after I went to get the wipes and a few bags to but the diaper in. I have no clue what I eat to cause this but man did it load that diaper. It was like I had a enema.

I was sitting in my recliner when my stomach rumbled after a few minutes it did it again then i exploded, the way I was sitting it didn't go to the back but it went to the front I went so much that it went all the way to the front waist band but no leaks even after I went to get the wipes and a few bags to but the diaper in. I have no clue what I eat to cause this but man did it load that diaper. It was like I had a enema.

Wipes? From what you discribed wipes won't be of much good. Someone needs to take you out back and hose you down with the garden hose! :)

I'm sitting in a very messy Bambino as we speak, I got home and just exploded in my diaper, which has been happening a lot lately. But this is the messiest diaper I've been in in a long time, no explanation why, either.

Squish it around!

Sometimes it just happens. I have had a couple that did that, unfortunately for Daddy, one of them exploded out the top of the back of the diaper. He had a big mess then! :rolleyes::wub: