LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How to wet my diapers when I'm wearing a load.

Lets say I've had an enormous poo sitting there in my diapers. I'm wearing my usual diapers, a quality disposable (confidry 24/7) over one or two cloth pull-on diapers and plastic pants. I really don't want my wet diapers to destroy that huge poo. My first load is mostly semi-firm. Usually when I have to pee, I lay down and let that load stay on top while facing down. The pee slowly soaks while I'm laying down. I always use a pinwheel for perforations to let of my disposable get saturated from the front. Eventually the pee slowly wets the whole diaper. But I don't let the liquid hit the poo. At least most of it. If I'm wearing my diapers for about a day, I can get them wet mostly saturated but the load doesn't get all totally squishy. Eventually I have another monstrous poo, maybe closer to a semi-soft one. With my usually fiber loading, the poo starts to spread up around my crotch. I still lay down when I start to pee again. Yeah, the poo starts to get a bit squishy but by then I'm pretty messy from top to bottom. At least it's not like diarrhea. I can still feel that big solid turd. Eventually I do have that perfect poogasm. That's the way I do it. Try it.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...