LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How Many Differernt Diapers do You Use

Title more or less says it all. Do you have a go to all around diaper for most/all occasions or do you tailor you diaper to the situation/time of day?

Over the daytime I use normally pads, over the nighttime diapers. If I travel or know that I have to sit for a longer time I also use diapers, because I feel that they are more save while sitting.

During the day I'm usually in cloth nappies that fasten with velcro.  At night, and sometimes in the evenings I'm in a terry square in a Chinese fold fastened with a Snappi and two pins.  It's easier to change the velcro nappies, they bulge a bit less, and they are easier to walk the dog in.  Terry nappies sag a bit more, but they feel better (for me), and don't leak at night.

When we're away on holiday I'll wear disposables instead.  I've nearly always got an extra soaker in as well, whether I'm in cloth or disposables.

I'm not incontinent but I am DL.  I usually wear diapers once or twice a week when I get up early around 6am on days I don't work.  I wear maybe 3 hours while on the computer reading email and surfing the sites like Daily Diapers and Diapermates before removing my diaper and getting ready for the day.  For the 3 hour average I use store brand disposable diapers like Prevail, Attends, McKesson or what I can find at the Goodwill and thrift stores for about $3 a package.  Can't beat the price and they do the job.

The few times a year I go out of town for the day like Christmas shopping I used to either wear a booster pad in my low end cloth backed store brand diaper or sometimes double diaper with plastic pants over everything for added protection.  I would change half way through the day in a family restroom or one that was one at a time with a lock on the outer door.  It's much easier to hide a clean diaper in a winter coat to go into a store to change where as in summer double diapering was easier for changes with the low end store brand diapers.  Pull down the dry outer diaper, remove the wet inner diaper and you're all set to go again  Many times I had leaked to the point I had puddles in the bottom of my plastic pants.  Then I got Betterdry diapers and Confidry 24/7 diapers and those would last me all day without the need for plastic pants or a diaper change half way through the day.

I usually can't sleep when I have a diaper on so I rarely wear diapers to bed.  In years past when I have tried to sleep in diapers, I have had to change half way through the night because the store type brands like Attends would be soaked.  Once in a while I will get the urge to try and sleep in a diaper, but I never get good sleep, maybe 2 hours overall.  With Betterdry or Confidry diapers I do make it all night without needing to change but I'm pretty wet when I get up and still have very little actual sleep.  I pee a lot at night and normally wake up 3 to 6 times to go pee.  I got the Abena L4 diapers I just ordered and picked them up yesterday.  As I will be working the late shift, I plan on wearing one to bed tomorrow night.  I'll see how it goes.

To sum it up, I wear many different diapers for different occasions and I do like some brands over others.  For 3 hours in the morning just about any store type brand will work for me, Wings being about the worst.  Plastic or cloth backed are OK.  For overnight and out of town for the day, the plastic backed premium diapers I mentioned work better. I think the average incontinent person over time has found the diapers that fit and work best for most of their situations whether that be a standard one for day or a more absorbent one at night.  They may change things up now and then with a thinner more discreet day diaper for special situations where they may be around lots of people at family gatherings, especially in summer weather where a low profile might be best, but I would guess most incontinent people may regularly use only 2 or 3 different diapers.

I don't have specific go-to diaper brands or models, but I do have a "capacity routine", in that I tend to wear what I would call heavy-duty, high capacity diapers overnight and late into the next morning, usually from about 10 or 11 PM until about noon or 2 PM the next afternoon. Then I switch to a "medium duty" diaper that's a bit slimmer and easier to wear out of the house, because I tend to be out and about more in the afternoon and evening, whereas in the morning, these days, I'm usually working from my home office. 

My heavy-duty diapers are Rearz Elites, Barnyards, & Safari's, plus Bambino Magnifico's, BetteryDry and Crinklz.

My medium-duty daytime diapers are Rearz Lil' Monsters & Splash, Bambino Classico's, and Play Dayz. 

I also have diapers I wear running or to the gym, which are of minimal capacity, but are really slim and quiet - Prevail 360 Breezers are the most common, but I have tried out Tena products and also Depends, usually with a toddler diaper stuffer, depending on how long I'll be in them. If I ever return to going into the office on occasion, as I did pre-pandemic, these would be what I would wear for that. 

Changes on the situation.  I'm not currently IC, but wear 24/7.  I like to wear thinner pull-ups during the day (so when I have the ability to use the toilet I can without destroying the tabs) and they fit better under my work clothes.

Overnight or when I'm in my play clothes, I'll wear thicker diapers for multiple hours instead.

Not really IC but small bladder/urgency/intermittent bedwetting after prolonged 24/7.  Very definitely a wide range depending on anticipated capacity requirements and whether or not I can get away with cloth (cheap, sustainable but unpopular with wife).  The highest capacity nappy would be a full workday one, typically a BetterDry, maybe Abena L4 + booster.  I have lower capacity/more discreet nappies such as Molicare for shorter hauls.  Nights right now are ABU simple but cloth a few times per week (pull-on cotton, Omutsu velcro or even folded/pinned terries which are remarkably effective).

I wear Tena Slip Active Fit during the day and BetterDry or Crinklz at night.  I have a few beers on Saturday evenings, so I put on Tykables Cammies or something with an extra high capacity.  I have lots of other diapers in my stash and wear those occasionally - Abena M4 is one of my favorite alterantives.

Since pampers are totally alien. I wear only cloth and here is all I need.I only have two and they are different versions of the same ones. a lightweight and a heavyweight. Each can be worn separately or then can be worn together, which is by far the way I do it most. They are modelled after what was put on a little bedwetter girl I knew whose house I used  to stay at and sometimes sleep over. They were made when she was 5, before I met the family, and were still in use when she was 9 and the family moved away

This is what it looks like in place

large.2026942208_6readyforrubberpanties.

I wear Attends active slip 10 for exercising or if I just want something thinner (though the capacity is excellent on these).   Tena slip Maxi for normal daytime diaper.  For nighttime or extended sedentary periods (like working) I'll wear Betterdrys, IDslip MaxiPrime, or Rearz.

• 5 months later...

Currently I’m in Abena and Northshore megamax diapers.  I had been wearing good nights XL but recently I’ve been wetting more frequently so I’ve been diapered full time

During the day I usually wear Attends M10 diapers with a booster. I would much rather wear cloth but unfortunately that is no option. As soon as I get back home I’ll change to cloth diapers and plastic pants this is basically all I use two cloth and two disposables per day.

• 4 weeks later...

With disposables I use a different diaper every time I change!  ?  Oh wait, that is not what you meant...

M4s are about my favorite disposable, followed closely behind by Northshore products.  

But for me, cloth diapers and plastic pants are *best*.  ^_^

All my diapers are the same: Cloth flannel with a terry cloth soaker panel and Zorb3 boosters. My waterproof PUL pants, however, are all different colors and designs. I choose ones that match my daily outfits.

I have 4 to 6 differnt types of diapers on average open for use unless i go to upstairs closet to find some thing different, i have not used in long time. some days its a pull up some days it mega max and what ever in the middle. I am one that has at least 30+ cases of diapers. I have my collection from the 90's to todays stuff.

Right now my inventory consists of NorthShore (NS) Lite purple, NS MegaMax tye dyed, Wellness Original, Aww So Cute, Tena Active Slip Ultima, Rearz Lil' Bella, Abena M4, Little for Big Little Trunks, Tykables Little Builders (discontinued but I have a bag left), BareBum, my sole cloth back disposable Attend Premium diaper, many-many cloth diapers and plastic, nylon, PUL waterproof pants, and a few training pants from Rearz. I just finished my experiment with Goodnights XL.