LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Who was a bed wetter &/or pants wetter growing up?

I was an occasional bed wetter as a child. Now due to health issues I need to wear nappies every night. I also like to wear during the day sometimes .Also as a child I had daytime messing accidents. Apparently I had weak bowel muscles. My mum thought I was being lazy and would often put me in nappies until I was about 13. I think this is where my love of nappies came from as I felt safe in them.

I can't remember when I was potty trained I seem to recall a conversation my mum had with someone where she said I was still weeing the bed at age 5.

I started setting the bed, on purpose, again at age 20 when I was in the army. I used to love going to base on a Sunday night I be the only one in a room of four. I would wee the bed and sleep in the wet bed, by morning it had dried again.

Always had a facination with nappies but finally got round to buying and using them in my early to mid forties when I got to travel a lot for work. Nothing better than sleeping in a wet and pooey nappy for me

I can't remember when I was potty trained I seem to recall a conversation my mum had with someone where she said I was still weeing the bed at age 5.

I started setting the bed, on purpose, again at age 20 when I was in the army. I used to love going to base on a Sunday night I be the only one in a room of four. I would wee the bed and sleep in the wet bed, by morning it had dried again.

Always had a facination with nappies but finally got round to buying and using them in my early to mid forties when I got to travel a lot for work. Nothing better than sleeping in a wet and pooey nappy for me

Your room must have stunk pretty badly - the smell would be unbearable to your roommates.

I quit wetting the bed at age 5. I remember I was at a daycare and I would wet the bed during nap time. I also remember I wore pull-ups during the day during the day at that time. I think that had to do more to me not always wanting to use the toilet rather than my bed wetting since I wore them during the day.

I was a chronic bed wetter till the age of 9. I had occasional accidents at night until I was 13. When I was in grade school I wet my pants several times a year to where my parents almost put me back in pull-ups since I was already in diapers at night.

• 3 months later...

I was a bed wetter until I was about 12. Never diapered, although I suspect that, and the fact that I suffered from encopresis until my early teens was the reason behind this fetish.

• 4 years later...

I wet my bed as a boy and wore nappies until 10/11 - after that I wet less often and had to cope with wet pj’s and sheets when it happened - by mid teens wetting only very rarely, but never really went away - started to wet regularly again at 40 and now wear every night and wet every night again. 
I also had occasional pant wetting accidents growing up.

• Like 1

Yea. I was both. I was a bedwetter til about 11 years old. I believe I wet the bed about 2 or 3 times a week. I also wet my pants when I’m outside playing during recess at school.  It wasn’t intentional so it wasn’t a whole lot enough to be noticeable.  I don’t think it even bothered me when someone pointed it out and we just laughed it off.  

• Like 1

I was a bed wetter until about the age of 15-16 then suddenly stopped but in my 20s and 30s I had a couple of accidents, but In my 20s I started needing to get up to use the potty several times a night and since having kids it’s gotten worse, then about a year ago I was diagnosed with incontinence and now I wear 24/7 and I get to sleep all through the night and yes I wake up wet every morning.

I had pmts wetting accidents until I was maybe five. I remember the aftermath of one because my mother confronted me about it. She told me she was going to put me back in diapers if it kept happening and if that’s what I wanted. I wish I’d said yes. I didn’t even remember the accident itself.

I wet the bed off and on until about six. Once, I wet while sleeping on m parents’ bed with them. My mother asked me the next day whether I did that, and I honestly said no because I didn’t remember doing it. She asked me if that meant she or my father did it, and I said yes. How was I supposed to know? I was asleep when I did it! ?‍♂️ 

• 2 months later...

I don't remember the age, but I was old enough to be very ashamed and tried to hide it by putting my sheets in the washer.  I think it was getting to the point where I was doing it every night and my mattress got ruined so my Dad got ticked off.  I remember they bought a new mattress and put a plastic cover over it.  

I was a nightly bedwetter until I was 17 and my parents didn't diaper me except for a couple week trial of snap on bedwetter pants that came with a snap in flannel liner. I was secretly very happy to wear them but we all know what one liner will do with a 14 year old heavy wetter, man the lifeboats! I was also a daily pants wetter but through punishment, embarrassment and bullying I became adept at hiding it for the most part. I have never in my life been dependably dry and with age it's gotten worse but diapers take all the anxiety out of it.

Hugs,

Freta