LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Who was a bed wetter &/or pants wetter growing up?

I wet the bed until i was about 15-16. When I was 12/13 it seems like I had stopped but I started wetting yet again. I can honestly say for me, wearing and wetting just makes me feel comfort now even though I don't wet anymore

I used to wet the bed until I was maybe 7 ... and then had one final very embarrassing bedwetting incident when I was 11 :blush:

Still occasionally wet the bed, and its usually the same cause, you know the one, the dream where you "Think" you're awake and standing at the toilet and letting loose, only to find about 1/2-3/4 of the way through that you aren't awake. After this happening somewhat regularly I started feeling good about being a DL and wearing at night (Well, day for me, I work graveyards, same thing though) at least means when I do have that dream I can at least keep going and let the dream I was having go back to being uninterrupted, mind I have had accidents without the dream, and I usually don't wake up for that one, but haven't had it happen that way since I was 12.

Apparently I was never really a bedwetter as a kid although I have now started wearing at night due to the occasional accident which I'm pretty sure is caused by anxiety issues more than anything else. I do remember having daytime accidents though up to the age of around 8 or 9 and they were usually at school and my mum would bring some dry clothes for me to change in to.

I was a chronic bedwetter as a kid and all through my teens. I wet my self regularly during the day until I was about 8or 9 years old. My bedwetting and pants wetting never bothered me. I could never see what all the fuss was about. I never made any attempt to become dry at night in fact just the opposite as I started deliberately wetting my bed during my teens.

Growing up I was toilet trained before I turned 3. However my bladder was tiny. These day it would be considered "over-active" although that term did not come into use back then. Consequently my Mom always kept a waterproof sheet on my bed, at home and when traveling. I always woke up in time to pee or poop in a toilet and had no trouble getting back to sleep. Because of my tiny bladder Mom asked me nicely to wear what she called 'Just-in-Case' diapers on long car trips and to special events when finding a toilet would be difficult.

• Like 1

I wasn't totally safe from pantswetting till my early teens :( A few years before then it happened so frequently that I had to keep a change of clothes at school :crybaby: No child deserves the he!! that was like for me <_< Bedwetting was similar only later; that ceased around 20ish or a bit later. And all bets were off if I was fairly drunk- that went for my entire life till I quit drinking :( Around 45 I began to lose the barely-adequate control I had and now I need protection constantly :blush: I could avoid bedwetting I think- it rarely happens without my pre-knowledge but I've chosen to not fight this and U simply let my body do what it will :mellow:In diapers it can't hurt me anymore :wub:

I was a bedwetter from 8 til 13 so my foster mum kept me in nappies at bedtime. After a while I found I slept better wet so would wet my nappies as soon as possible after being put in them. After 13 I wet my nappies as soon as I put them on

i was a bed wetter up to about 13 or 14, never got to wear protection for it, didnt even get a plastic sheet, woke up freezing in the winter time. still get accidents every now and then, usually under stress

I started bedwetting when I was 13. Kept it secret thanks to only living with one parent at a time as mine were devorced and worked all the time. Managed to keep it secret till I was 20 when the day wetting started. I had to start wearing day time diapers and was discovered. Been wearing 24/7 since (since early 2000). I kept my wetting secret due to how my brother was treated for his. He wet the bed till he was 9. He was hit, diapered, made to sleep in a tub overnight for a week by one grandparent. I didn't want any part of it. So I kept it secret. The bed wetting was due to deep sleep, ADHD and stress from PTSD. The bed wetting got much worse after a spinal injury when I was 16 and think the spinal injury was what later caused the day time problems. For me, either I get a few seconds warning to try to get to the bathroom or no warning at all and just start peeing. My doc suspects nerve damage. But yea, that's me :)

I was a frequent bedwetter until I was about 10 and occasionally wet my pants during the day until I was 8 or so. I remember getting paddled for wetting my pants and making a puddle on the floor when I was in third grade. When I was 14, I experienced a medical mishap that left me with lifelong bladder control problems. I've been in diaper 24/7 for the past 25 years or so.

Was a bed wetter as a young child up to the age of 5, than dry beds for a few months until I became interested in diapers, that's when I started wetting the bed again.

Still a bed wetter as I woke up this morning to a wet diaper and wet bed.

I just posted this over in the Incontinence section but it applies here also...

I've always wet my bed and my Mother pinned me into cloth diapers every night because of it, but by the time I was twelve years old I learned how to wake up and stop before my diapers or bed got more than a drop or two so I was able to convince my Mother that I didn't need the diapers any longer. That worked out pretty good until about twenty four or twenty five when I started having enough wet nights that I began wearing a diaper to bed again. I didn't find out until I was forty two that I had some nerve damage in my lower spine that was probably from a birth defect. That along with my Diabetes and its associated neuropathy now has me back in diaper full time. I guess I'm kind of lucky because my mother always attributed my lack of control to my father (my mom and dad were divorced before I was born) and she and my Doctor always maintained that I'd Out Grow it... I never did… but for years I was able to hide my incontinence from almost everyone... which still comes in handy.

I was a bedwetter until I was 9 years old. I was occasionally put into diapers for it, but for the most part, I had nothing and just ended up wetting the bed.

I wet the bed till 14/15 my mother kept me in nappies. At 15 i had finally managed to stop.

16/17 i went through some rough times and found myself wanting those nappies back. I couldn't ask my parents to buy them and i couldn't really afford them. Aged 18 i left college early got a full time job and moved into my place. First thing i bought was nappies.

Aged 21 i met a fantastic girl and soon had to explain my nappies. Pointless hiding it. She just accepted it. No issues. From then on in she would put me in them. Role play etc.

That girl is now my wife. Aged 35 we still play. Last night she came home from i was wearing and wet. She made me sit in our enclosed yard as a punishment. I completly flooded it whilst there. She changed me put oatmeal down the back. And then chained me to the leg of the bed and made me sleep on the floor as further punishment whilst she slept in our double bed. I woke up for work this morning my work clothes were laid out on top my 'monday' adult sized dora explorer knickers. She loves to dominate me. Not all the time just as and when.

I was never a bedwetter growing up. Dated a girl who was until she was 15 and still had occasional accidents until her 20's. Had one one night while I slept with her in her bed as her parents were out of town. I woke up wet and traced it back to her side of the bed. She was totally embarrassed over it but I was hooked started wetting my bed, but didn't like the cold wet feeling so I found adult disposables and have been enjoying wetting myself on and on for years. Bought me some nice cloth nighttime pull up diapers and plastic pants and have even enjoyed myself more. Told my wife about my desires a few years back, (not the bedwetter from before) she knows that I wear on my days off mostly,but doesn't want to participate with me. I did get her in a disposable about 10 years ago. She was very sick and had a bad cough that would rack her body for like 30 seconds and was incontinent during these coughs she wore for one night and the antibiotics kicked in and she got better. She hasn't worn since.