LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Lovers

Love the diapers, but not a baby? This is the room for you!

Subforums

1. Cloth Diapers & Panties

For the Cloth Diaper Lovers and their Panties of choice.

4,722 topics in this forum

1. Memories

• 13 replies
    • 1.6k views
  2. Memory Triggers

• 3 replies
    • 24 replies
    • 12.9k views
    • 26 replies
    • 3.9k views
    • 2 replies
  3. Mental Battles

• 11 replies
    • 1.5k views
  4. mental issues and fun

• 3 replies
  5. Merry Christmas

• 4 replies
    • 1.1k views
  6. Mess Substitution

• 2 replies
    • 2k views
  7. Messing at night?

• 20 replies
    • 5.3k views
    • 22 replies
    • 2k views
  8. Messing In Them? 1 2

• 25 replies
    • 4.7k views
    • 22 replies
    • 6.4k views
    • 12 replies
    • 5.7k views
    • 22 replies
    • 11.2k views
  9. Metamucil

• 19 replies
    • 5.9k views
    • 10 replies
    • 3.9k views
  10. Michigan

• 2 replies
    • 1k views
    • 18 replies
    • 8.9k views
  11. Michigan Folks

• 12 replies
    • 1.8k views
  12. Microfibre Towel

• 10 replies
    • 1.6k views
  13. Microphilia fantasy

• 0 replies
  14. Micropore diapers 1 2

• 30 replies
    • 4.3k views
    • 3 replies
    • 1.3k views
  15. Middle East Diapers

• 5 replies
    • 1.6k views
  • Current Donation Goals

• NorthShore Daily Diaper Ads - 250x250.gif

• abdl diaper hypnosis square.png

• 11: Just a Baby   A few days later, before her session with Dr. Grey, Zoey was sitting on the beach and drawing another dream she had. She looked around paranoid every now and then to make sure no one was walking up as she drew and colored it. She had a dream last night that was the same theme as mostly every night, with a twist. She was in a nursery with a wet and messy diaper. It was the first time she had messed in a dream and the diaper made her excited behind the crib bars by the mush. She awaited someone to come into the nursery and the person who walked in was Dr. Grey. He lowered her rails and brought her over to a changing table, laying her down. He quickly cuffed her to the sides and squished the crotch of her diaper, verbally teasing her. She didn’t hear any words in the dream, but the tone and touch made her shudder in an orgasm. She woke up to the orgasm and a soggy GoodNite. She got up before it leaked as she felt it squelch once she woke. Once she stood, the GoodNite leaked and she felt a streak of warm urine go down her leg. Luckily, she got up in time or else she would have wet the bed. It had only been two weeks and, outside of the beach house, she would have accurately said she was losing her sanity. However, she was the happiest she’d been as she was detached from the world. She hadn’t asked about her place at the Tower, not about how her mom and manager were doing outside of the island. She could care less and wanted to stay at the beach house as long as possible. Really, she just wanted to stay with Dr. Grey for as long as possible. She had thought long and hard about why she was so happy and, deep down, it was because she liked Dr. Grey and wanted to explore whatever was happening between them. Zoey felt this electricity between them and chemistry that she couldn’t explain. Maybe it was her wet dreams or maybe it was that he was handsome, she didn’t know. She just knew she wanted to be cared by him and touched by him more than anything. It was already Friday and she was dreading it because she wouldn’t see him over the weekend, which was the only sad thing of being at the beach house. Zoey truly dreaded the day she’d have to go back, to be quite honest. She was a carcass of a person at the Tower and being on social media. This social media break she was on was truly magical and if she had the choice, she wouldn’t go back. Ever. She colored thoughtfully with her pencils and finished the colorful sketch, blushing at her in cartoon form cuffed onto a changing table with a masculine hand on her yellow crotch. Zoey closed the sketch book, knowing she’d have to hide it after this day because if it got in the wrong hands she might as well kill herself, or, at least try. In the next hour she found herself waking up in Dr. Grey’s office at the end of her session and something that she didn’t do before happened. Zoey shuddered in an orgasm, moaning softly as she woke up from the session. Dr. Grey watched her with a smirk placed on his face and playfulness in his eyes as she woke. She shifted, realizing she was in his office and feeling hot and flushed. “Sorry.” She shook her head, embarrassed and trying to think of an excuse but couldn’t think of one. “Do you have wet dreams often?” He asked bluntly, typing on his laptop as if he wasn’t watching. He did watch but didn’t want to make it obvious. “Uhm… kind of.” She said timidly, surprised she just admitted that to him. “That’s not the first time you’ve done that in our sessions, if that makes you feel any better.” He offered, closing his laptop and his eyes tracing her flushed cheeks to gasping mouth by his words. “Oh my god.” She buried her hands in her face with humiliation that this wasn’t the first time in two weeks, how embarrassing! She hadn’t had wet dreams since high school and now she couldn’t control herself. “It’s only healthy.” He murmured, crossing his arms and eyes drifting to her pants that had a wet spot he hadn’t noticed. Zoey’s eyes followed his to her dark patch on her grey sweatpants and she gasped, “No- this can’t be real.” She said, standing. “Sorry, I’ll go.” “No, sit.” He got up and commanded. It sounded like she was almost in trouble by his tone as he walked to the door, “Stay here, I’ll get you fresh clothes from your room.” She nodded and crossed her arms as he left. She held her arms and put her palm to her cheek, feeling how hot it was as she looked at the mahogany wood ground with a fuzzy white rug on it. Her eyes drifted to the wet patch on her pants and she curiously pulled the elastics, looking inside at her thoroughly soaked light pink panties. Could she be anymore embarrassing?! She thought to herself. Dr. Grey slipped back into the room with her backpack filled with what she assumed was new pants. He pulled out a package of wipes quickly and approached her with them. She thought he was going to hand it to her, so she reached out her arm and instead he placed the package down on the couch nearby and his hands went to the elastic of her pants, thumbs about to yank the pants down. “No- I er, can do it.” She said surprised how quickly he almost took down her pants. He smiled warmly, fingers still grazing her small waist, “You’re just a baby. Let the adult do it, hm?” Those words made her knees wobble as he said them and she suddenly felt frozen in a cocktail of humiliation and pleasure from the way he said it, as if telling her and not asking. She gulped and nodded, eyes shifting as they watched him pull down her sweatpants in a swoop. Dr. Grey took her hand and placed one on his shoulder, “You can balance on me, little one.” Those last words making her abdomen twinge with butterflies and… she suddenly felt pee escape her and she looked down in horror to see a bead fall down her leg. Dr. grey grabbed the wipes behind her and ripped it open, grabbing a few and touching the cold wipe to her skin where the bead had traveled, “My, my, maybe someone needs her pull-ups during the day now too.” He murmured softly in a tease, going back to her pants that pooled at her feet and helping her out of them one leg at a time. “I don’t think I need them. I never did this before, I promise.” She said with a little shake to her voice that wasn’t that convincing. She felt her cheeks wet and her fingers brushed away tears in confusion. He cooed, “Shhhh, it’s okay. We’ll get you all cleaned up and then you can eat lunch without worry of accidents, how does that sound?” He asked, one of his hands going up to her cheek and brushing away a stray tear she didn’t get. His tone made her feel so small that she was quiet as he took her soaked panties down, quickly taking them off and taking cool wipes to her inner thighs. She kept her legs closed shut and his fingers nudged them gently to open. As she did a few drops of pee dared to roll down her thighs that he caught with the wipes. He took a fresh wipe over to her sweet spots, wiping almost meticulously slow for Zoey comfort. She felt a rush of excitement as he brushed her excitement once. Dr. Grey wiped her to clean and got another two items out of the backpack. He came back over with a GoodNite and powder, helping her step into the pullup and he sprinkled powder lightly in the GoodNite before pulling it up around her hips. He helped her into her basketball shorts and put the supplies back in her backpack. She did not expect what he did next. He pushed her hair back behind her ear and kissed the top of her head, “Much better, hm?” She looked up to him towering above her and nodded, “Uhm, thanks.” She looked back down to her pants and panties, “I…” “I’ll take care of that, don’t worry.” He said, nodding to her backpack, “Take your backpack back to your room and then go to lunch.” Zoey nodded in her flushed state of the things that just happened and did what he said. She was at lunch within 5 minutes and eating with her house mates, silently eating. “Next week’s my last week.” Joey said, looking to everyone, “I hate to say this but I think I’ll miss you guys.” Trident smiled, “Sure you will.” He patted the side of Joey’s shoulder. Ivy gave a half smile, “I think we may miss you. Seems like I’ll be gone in two weeks too. I guess we’ll all have to go our separate ways at some point.” Trident nodded, “I’m in the same boat Ivy, two weeks.” Zoey looked to the three, “So how soon did you know?” Trident, Ivy and Joey said in unison, “Day 1.” “Oh.” Zoey said, confused that she hadn’t heard how long she’d be there. Why didn’t she know? And… what bothered her the most, why didn’t she think to ask until now? “Who told you.” “Dr. Grey. Did you not get told when your last week is or something?” Ivy asked, confused the poor girl didn’t know. “Uh- no. I just thought it was 12 weeks… or something.” They all looked at each other, surprised she didn’t know much of anything. Trident said, “My stay was only 4 weeks, Joey’s was like 3 weeks. This program is a pretty fast paced one. I mean, hypnosis therapy tends to be like that.” Zoey almost choked on her sandwich, “Did you say hypnosis therapy?” Ivy rolled her eyes, “Why do you think you fall asleep every session? It works, whatever he does. I feel better at least.” “Yeah, same. I have no desire to do drugs anymore.” Trident said as Joey nodded his head. “Oh.” She said, not even realizing that it was hypnosis this whole time. She thought it was just a meditative state and inner child work or something! If she wasn’t addicted to anything like they were, what could Dr. Grey be possibly hypnotizing her to stop doing? She shifted on the chair in her padding thoughtfully and couldn’t put a finger on it, really.
    • Throughly enjoyed this chapter.  It was almost inevitable that Sam was going to end up in a swim diaper in the kiddy pool.  I wonder how bad the accident she has is going to be.  A swim diaper isn’t designed to hold liquids so I am pretty sure she is going to be having a little pooping accident. Unless Nina can find her first.  Story wouldn’t be as good if she finds her and prevents the accident.  I have come to enjoy these Thursdays because there’s always a new chapter.  Now I am looking forward to next Thursday. 
    • This is an adorable exchange.
    • Best of luck to you.  We all wish you good fortune in your search.
    • Nice. What do you do with your used diapers? Getting rid of them can be iffy. Do you have your own trash can pick up?