LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Memories

Jabez

I'm wearing my first diaper since February of '08 and it's funny how you can go that long without doing something, but the moment you engage, all the familiar things you love come rushing back in a single instant. So you can probably tell that my morning has been one of euphoria. :rolleyes:

I'm wearing my first diaper since February of '08 and it's funny how you can go that long without doing something, but the moment you engage, all the familiar things you love come rushing back in a single instant. So you can probably tell that my morning has been one of euphoria. :rolleyes:

Feb 08 to July 09 - wow, what is the name of that diapee, to last that long.....

Enjoy it, I bet you look really cute

i only wear diapers a couple times a month, maybe 3-4 at the most, its nice, because everytime i put one on.. its still such a new feeling, i am able to retain some of that 'first time diapered' feeling...

Guest lucys junibug

aww....bett you happy happy!!!

i'm not wearing at all for a while don't know how long... :(

your all prob sick of me saying that...but i'm gonna keep moaning!!

Guest frank_999

I cant be diapered for a while till I get my own space (in case I get caught) - maybe 6-12 months - I dream about the day.

• 2 weeks later...

I went for nearly 8 years once without truly wearing a diaper. Long story short, I tried to deny my fetish, yada yada. But a few years ago while sitting in a hotel room on a solo work trip, I wandered over to the grocery store across the way and bought a bag of Depend briefs and re-discovered my fetish and haven't looked back since. So enjoy those diapers, and never look back.