LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Micropore diapers

jamestena

Yes, the lining was soft. The one saving grace of the Attends was that they were the first reasonably effective adult disposable diaper. Eventually P&G gave up on the micropore liner and switched to a woven paper liner.

I mean it was kind of like Saran Wrap / cling film ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, the lining was soft. The one saving grace of the Attends was that they were the first reasonably effective adult disposable diaper. Eventually P&G gave up on the micropore liner and switched to a woven paper liner.

I think that's the issue - no waistbands - and you had to wear them tightly I'm imagining to keep them in place. Basically the sweat from your skin makes the plastic stick and hold the diaper in place? Sounds like a trash bag of the extreme...

Removing the need for a waistband by using micropore ... obviously by wearing them tight against your skin which you'd need to ultimately starves any oxygen flow to your 'regions' . Essentially the only oxygen is breathing in plastic air as they'll be airtight... and sweaty... kinda sounds awful it being basically a 100% plastic sauna. Lol

Hi folks, I'm new to the forum. I can't really say I miss the micropore because I still have some. My first diaper years back was the Depends, then I discovered the Attends at a drug store near me. Without powder they do stick to the skin pretty bad. When the choice at the store was Depends or the Attends, the Attends were so much better. They have a nice smooth plastic backing. Capacity was pretty low and they leaked easily. Eventually I was able to get the 6 tape Attends with the waistband. I still like them for nostalgia sake.

No!!!

The only thing they were any good for was LEAKING

They were BY FAR the worst paper diaper I ever tried.

The one and Only thing they did right was Three Tapes on each side so they fit but that was it.

No!!!

The only thing they were any good for was LEAKING

They were BY FAR the worst paper diaper I ever tried.

The one and Only thing they did right was Three Tapes on each side so they fit but that was it.

The ones I have are two per side and have not paper but plastic shell

• 2 weeks later...

It actually looks pretty decent. I see they're being careful in not saying there's a plastic inside lining when they say 'soft pliable lining'! But it kind of makes out its stretchy I guess... Interesting funnels for 'one way flow' .

Ahh I didn't realise body pressure was actually crushing the plastic micropores... I suppose when you sit in one you are effectively depleting the urine movement and like you say leaving it to lie on the surface which is effectively a swamp style plastic sheet. And I guess it stops oxygen too.

I wonder if they were thinking that certain people have a bit of body fat in the buttocks so when they sit in one the displacement wouldn't necessarily 'crush' the micropore holes? Only a thought.

I'm wondering if the funnels could have been altered so they didn't crush , maybe a tougher plastic that didn't get crushed by skin and body pressure when sat on.

I heard also the sheet was sticky... what help is a plastic sheet like that ?