LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Lovers

Love the diapers, but not a baby? This is the room for you!

Subforums

1. Cloth Diapers & Panties

For the Cloth Diaper Lovers and their Panties of choice.

4,725 topics in this forum

1. Beginner wearer

• 5 replies
    • 1.1k views
  2. Good Brands For Eroupe?

• 5 replies
  3. Diaper Moment

• 5 replies
    • 1.2k views
  4. Staying at a motel

• 5 replies
    • 1k views
  5. Im Back

• 5 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 2.2k views
    • 5 replies
    • 1.5k views
    • 5 replies
    • 2k views
    • 5 replies
    • 1.1k views
    • 5 replies
    • 2.6k views
  6. Terry Trouble

• 5 replies
    • 1.2k views
  7. Aww man!

• 5 replies
    • 1.4k views
    • 5 replies
    • 1.5k views
    • 5 replies
    • 1.4k views
  8. Need More Diapers

• 5 replies
  9. Anyone read Chinese?

• 5 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 2.3k views
    • 5 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 1.3k views
  10. Cushies On Order

• 5 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 1.4k views
    • 5 replies
    • 2.1k views
    • 5 replies
    • 2.1k views
  • Current Donation Goals

• NorthShore Daily Diaper Ads - 250x250.gif

• abdl diaper hypnosis square.png

• Chapter 3: Diapers are BETTER My mommy glanced at me in horror when she saw me lying in zipped open footed sleeper on top of a fitted sheet with a large wet spot that covered the center of the bed. Before my mommy could pin any blame on me at all, she looked down at my underwear.  She then looked flabbergasted.  “But…” she gasped.  “I thought that I put you in a diaper last night…” I said nothing and I tried to keep a straight face as I had nothing to do with this unfortunate accident.  Mommy not only put my underwear back on me, but she zipped me into my footed sleeper so that I could pee all over myself in my sleep while they were having fun last night during New Year’s Eve. Mommy gasped and then gave me a hug.  “Oh Macy…” she said, sighing.  “I am so sorry.  Mommy made a mistake last night.  I forgot to put you in a diaper.  What was mommy thinking?  Let’s get you cleaned up and get some new bedding.” Mommy took me to the bathroom, and we took another shower.  After the shower, mommy picked out my clothing and let me dress myself.  This time, it was Ariel underwear with a blue dress.  I easily dressed myself in the underwear and purple dress, knowing what I had in mind to do later… During breakfast, I told mommy that I was thirsty after I drank my orange juice.  She gave me one more glass, knowing that I could use the potty like a big girl.  But little did she know that I was no longer going to use the yucky potty anymore. After breakfast, we all watched TV.  A lot of it was cartoons about a sponge that lived in a pineapple under the sea. About an hour or two into the cartoons, I suddenly had the urge to pee.  So instead of getting up to go to the bathroom, I just sat there on the couch and peed without hesitation.  A nice wet spot of pee began to form around where I was sitting.  Rather than looking embarrassed, I gave it no attention at all.  I just continued to watch the cartoons as if nothing happened. Jake, who was sitting on the far end of the couch looked at me and gasped.  “Oh no…” he gasped as he got off the couch.  “Macy!”  He then screamed at the top of his lungs.  “Mom!!!  Macy just peed all over the couch!” Mommy was in the living room in seconds.  “Macy!” she said, gasping.  “What happened?  You know that you need to get up to use the potty, dear.  Here.  Let’s get you cleaned up again.” Mommy gave me a quicker shower only she showered just me this time.  She then picked out some more clothes and had me put them on.  It was Belle underwear this time, with a yellow dress. After I put my dress on, my mommy gave me a tap on my shoulder.  “Do you want me to remind you when you have to go potty?  Let’s do that.  Every half an hour, mommy will take you to the potty.  Sound good, Macy Dacy?” I nodded.  “Sounds good, mommy!” So that is just what happened.  Every half hour, my mommy took me to the bathroom.  She stood outside the door and let me do my business. But I didn’t have to pee.  But to make her think that I did, I flushed the toilet.  I turned on the faucet to make her think that I was washing my hands.  I then turned the faucet off.  I then exited the bathroom. “See?” My mommy said.  “It was only one of those random accidents.  You used the potty again like a big girl!  Would you like an M&M?” I nodded, knowing that I really didn’t pee at all.  Mommy got me an orange M&M and I ate it. One half hour later, I did have to pee a little bit, so I closed the door again and pretended to do my business. I flushed the toilet and turned on the faucet.  I then returned to my room to play with my dollhouse. But as I was playing, I peed what little bit that I had to until every last drop came out.  It wasn’t a lot, but enough to soak the carpeting a little bit.  I paid no attention to the accident that I just had and continued playing with my dollhouse with slightly soaked Belle underwear. I was having so much fun that I didn’t even notice that another half hour had gone.  But since I was wearing a dress, mommy couldn’t see my soaked underwear.  I faked my bathroom routine again and continued playing with my dollhouse. After two more half-hour cycles, I had a really strong urge to pee.  I sat down in the slightly soaked carpeting that was almost dry and released my bladder once again.  All of the folds of my dress surrounding my underwear got soaked as a large patch of pee began to spread around the carpet.  Like before, I just kept playing with my dollhouse. But at the next half hour cycle, my mommy noticed the accident this time, since it was substantially larger than the tiny puddle that I made earlier.  She picked me up to notice the whole puddle and gasped.  “Macy!” she shouted.  “Couldn’t you have held it for just a few more minutes?  Time to clean you up…again!” After getting yet another shower and another set of clothes picked out, I put on my Cinderella underwear with a white dress and played downstairs while my mother scrubbed the pee-soaked stain of my carpet clean with some carpeting solution. After two more hours (and four more half hour cycles where I faked all my bathroom routines), I really had to pee once again.  Since my mommy had my carpeting all nice and clean, I scootched over to a dry spot and began releasing my bladder again.  I was happily playing with the dolls in my dollhouse as a new puddle of pee began expanding around where I was sitting.  None of the moisture bothered me.  I knew that sooner or later, my mommy would put me back in diapers during the day.  She would have to, as she already has now four pairs of soaked underwear and a couple of wet dresses, and my pajamas to wash. About a half hour later, my mommy came to get me to use the potty.  Her jaw dropped when she saw the new accident that I made.  “Macy!  What am I going to do with you?  Well, since you like peeing yourself so much, how about you stay in those wet clothes for the rest of the day?  Just let mommy clean your room first!” Mommy took me into the shower and had me sit there until she finished cleaning my carpeting again, as she didn’t want to risk me peeing myself again and making another mess.  Well, it’s a good thing that she did.  Because after a half hour, I peed myself again, causing a fresh stream of pee to come flowing between my legs and down the drain. When mommy came to get me from the shower, she saw the yellow stream of pee which ran from where I was sitting to the drain.  She let out a sigh.  “Well, let’s try the potty in another half hour…” She led me into my room, only I saw that the carpeting was all covered in a thick plastic sheet. My mommy pointed to the plastic.  “This is in case you pee yourself again.  If you do, the pee will only get on the plastic. I went back to playing with my dollhouse, as I dealt with the thick plastic sheeting underneath my bottom. Two hours and four faked bathroom cycles later, it was time for dinner.  To make things simple, my mommy just gave everyone left over snacks from yesterday.  This made me excited as I got to have more pigs in a blanket. Just as I was about to eat the last of my pigs in a blanket, I felt a massive bowel movement.  So, I instantly released it, and a loud fart could be heard around the dining room table. Randy, who was sitting adjacent to me, smiled.  “Macy farted!” Jake, who sat adjacent to the other side of me, began sniffing the air.  “Randy, I think that it was much more than just a fart…” Mommy, who was feeding Phoebe her dinner, shook her head in disbelief.  “Macy, you didn’t just poop your underwear?” My mommy patted Phoebe’s diaper just to make sure.  “Yeah.  It looks like you did.  I’m sorry dear, but it looks like you are going to have to sit in it until I’m finished feeding your baby sister…” While I was waiting for mommy, I released my bladder again, creating a huge wet spot on my booster seat cushion.  Mommy saw my other mess and scowled as she finished feeding Phoebe and then got daddy to watch Phoebe while she took care of the mess that I made in my Cinderella underwear.  She then took me upstairs to give me one more shower.  But instead of me going back downstairs, she got me ready for bed.  I already drank my milk after dinner, so she helped me brush my teeth.  After that, she took me to my room and began to dress me.  This time, my mommy remembered to put a diaper on me.  She got out a Size 3 Pampers Swaddlers Overnights diaper and powdered it, folding it through my legs and securing both tapes around my waist at the landing zone.  She zipped me up in my Minnie Mouse footed blanket sleeper (it was freshly washed since my mommy washed all the clothes that I peed today) and snapped the safety button flap over the top of the zipper at the collar.  She tucked me in properly this time and gave me a kiss on the cheek.  “Good night, Macy.” She told me.  “Sorry that you have to go to bed early, but you have to get this potty thing under control.  Good night…” Mommy left the room and gently closed the door. I stirred in my bed, hearing the familiar quiet crinkling sound that I was so used to hearing at night.  If only my mommy knew that this was only the first day of this…Since my preschool had another week off, I wouldn’t be going back until January 9th. Over the next week, my plan continued.  Whenever I had the urge to pee, I did it then and there, wherever I was.  If I had to poop, I just pooped, with no holding it in.  I just let everything come out as soon as I felt the urge to pee or poop.  I even ended up peeing on my mom once in the middle of the half hour potty training schedule.  Laundry was piling up and my mommy had cleaning supplies everywhere as I could have an accident without warning.  I still wore my diapers every night, but my mommy’s daytimes were a nightmare.  My mommy then got into hysterics.  She offered me five M&M’s if I could use the potty like a big girl.  I refused every offer and just peed my underwear whenever I had to pee.  She offered to buy me new toys, take me to the park, or even take me to the zoo.  Every time, I chose peeing myself over anything that she would have to offer me.  That Wednesday, it was in the late afternoon so both Jake and Randy were done with school for the day.  I saw them playing Super Odyssey so I asked if I could play the game again.  Out of frustration, Randy relented again and I grabbed the controller from him while I sat on the couch.  I began pressing the button that made the little man jump, and make all kinds of funny noises.  Just like last time, I couldn’t help but laugh at all of these funny noises.  I began to giggle so hard that I dropped the controller.  As I continued to giggle, a large puddle of pee began to form where I was sitting.  The wet spot soaked into the cushion of the couch continued to moisten as I continued laughing.  And I don’t know why, but when I saw myself peeing the couch, I just continued to laugh harder. Jake once again jumped off the couch and shook his head in disbelief.  “Mom, Macy is peeing all over the couch again!” As mommy ran into the room, my giggling fit immediately stopped.  She threw both of the wet cushions off of the couch and sent me upstairs to the shower immediately.  As all of this continued, my mommy began to have me wear plastic coverings over my underwear.  When my mommy wasn’t looking, I took off the plastic covering and hid it under my bed in my room.  I kept doing this every time she put the plastic covering back over my underwear.  But it didn’t stop the accidents as I always found a way to remove it again. At this point, nothing that my mommy was doing was stopping me from having every single one of my “accidents”.  And by the weekend, I began to notice on occasion that I began to pee without voluntarily releasing my bladder.  It was already in a relaxed state, so the pee was already coming out on its own.  But this was only occasional as I was still able to consciously go from time to time. But after the weekend, it was back to preschool for me.  Mommy panicked, as she didn’t want me to have any more accidents.  She put a plastic cover over my underwear before I put my dark green dress on and took me to preschool. When mommy dropped me off, the first thing that I did was ask the teacher if I could go to the bathroom.  She let me go and I took my plastic cover off.  I then threw it in the trash.  After coming out, I went and played with the nice dollhouse that they had there.  Christie, Susie, and Cassie all joined me in playing with the dollhouse. While we were playing, Cassie gave me the news that she got potty trained over Christmas break. We all congratulated her on the good news.  But as we began to play with the dollhouse, I had to pee, so I just went, right in front of all of my friends. “Macy!” Christie gasped.  “You’re peeing on the floor! “You’re peeing!” Susie shouted. Cassie couldn’t believe it either.  “You’re peeing?  Mrs. Hailey!  Macy is peeing all over the floor!” That did it.  Mrs. Hailey had me sit in the office while I waited for mommy to drive me home. As a punishment when I got home, mommy wasn’t going to give me a shower.  I had to sit in my pee-soaked clothes all the rest of the day until bedtime. For all the rest of the week, I was sent home from preschool because I peed myself.  On Tuesday, I peed myself before I could even sit down to play with my friends.  On Wednesday, I not only peed myself, but I pooped myself.  Sitting in poop was not fun for the rest of that day.  For Thursday, I just peed myself.  On Friday, I peed and pooped myself again.  Having been sent home at the end of the week, Mrs. Hailey didn’t want me to come back to preschool unless I was potty trained. For the weekend, nothing else changed, besides all the new laundry that my mommy had to wash due to my constant use of my underwear for peeing and pooping.  At this point, I had random accidents where I couldn’t even remember when I peed.  Since I was out of preschool for the time being, my mommy had an appointment scheduled with my pediatrician, followed by a child psychiatrist to give me an evaluation.  My grandparents would be coming down to watch Phoebe while I went to both appointments with my mommy. That Monday, my mommy made sure that I kept my plastic covering on over my underwear while we went to the pediatrician.  After getting there, my mommy explained her concerns to her.  After an hour of discussion, Dr. Catherine Randall, the pediatrician, gave my mommy her decision. “Mrs. Robbins, due to Macy’s frequent accidents, it is my recommendation that you put her back in diapers.” My mommy looked at her in shock.  “But doctor.  That is taking a step in the opposite direction…” “It wouldn’t be forever, Mrs. Robbins.  I recommend that you finish this school year and try to potty train her again this summer.” My mommy frowned.  “But I can’t send her back to preschool!  Her teacher wants her to be potty trained!” The pediatrician smiled.  “I think that Macy has special needs.  Your second appointment today will be with a child psychiatrist who will evaluate her.  Get the diagnosis and written letter from her, and they’ll let Macy back in.  The state of Ohio has recently passed legislation requiring all daycares and preschools to help children with special needs.  And failure to comply with this will result in fines, or even worse, the preschool being shut down.  Just make sure that the psychiatrist indicates that Macy has special needs, indicate what those needs are, and you should be all set.  This legislation has just gone into effect this week, so they have to comply with all the requirements and regulations.” I sighed as I felt the discomfort from the pee soaking against the plastic cover.  Just a little longer and it will be no more underwear… My mommy thanked Dr. Randall and we prepared for the next appointment which would be with Dr. Beatrice Lamone, the child psychiatrist that would be evaluating me. An hour later, we had the appointment with Dr. Lamone.  She asked me a bunch of questions in a manner that I could understand, since I was not yet in kindergarten at this point. For the remainder of the time, she asked a bunch of questions to my mommy, regarding my behavior from the past and present.  My mommy mentioned all the “accidents” that I had, and how I had to re- potty train after Phoebe was born.   Dr. Lamone nodded and wrote everything down. After Dr. Lamone made all of her observations, she diagnosed me as being on the Autism spectrum, and how I had strong fascinations, with one of them being peeing and pooping myself.  While she didn’t prescribe any medication, she recommended behavioral therapy, and that my mommy began practicing the different behavioral techniques on me that she would be printing out for my mommy to take home. After that visit, my mommy drove right to a Target and since she didn’t want me to wait in the car, she grabbed a cart and had me sit in the seat while she wheeled it into the store. Within the next 5 minutes, my mommy went right to the baby aisle.  She placed two massive boxes of Size 3 Pampers Cruisers (84 count) in the cart, followed by a huge box of Size 3 Pampers Swaddlers Overnights (116 count).  She then piled a large box of Pampers Aqua Pure with 672 baby wipes, two tubes of Aquaphor, and four 22-ounce containers of Johnson & Johnson Aloe and Vitamin E cornstarch baby powder.  After making the purchases she placed me back in my car seat while she loaded all of my “special needs” into the back of the minivan. Mommy then drove me home and had me go upstairs. Once in my room, she had me lay on my bed.  “Macy,” she told me.  “You heard the pediatrician.  Doctor’s orders.  I am getting you out of that underwear and you’re going to be put back into diapers.  She then tore open a new box of Pampers Cruisers diapers.  Because I was soaked with pee from all the times that I peed my underwear into the plastic covering, she had me go into the bathroom first to remove the saturated plastic covering before removing my pee-soaked underwear.  She then quickly rinsed off the pee in the shower and had me go back to my room. She opened the first pack of the new baby wipes and wiped me clean with a couple wipes.  She then rubbed Aquaphor all over me before laying me on a powdered diaper, using one of the four new powders that she just bought (she’s been using my sister Phoebe’s powder for my nighttime diapers).  She had me lift my legs up while she slid the diaper between my legs.  She then folded the diaper up between my legs and fastened both tapes at the landing zone.  Before I could celebrate, my mommy gave me a frown.  “Just tell me, Macy.  Why have you been avoiding the toilet?  With all the times that you have peed and pooped yourself, I think that you have been intentionally avoiding it.  Why Macy?  Don’t you want to be a big girl?” I gave her a frown as I thought about the icky toilet.  “Mommy, I don’t like toilets anymore.  Toilets are YUCKY! Diapers are BETTER.” This just made mommy frown.  “Yeah Macy.  And you find that sitting in a pee and poop-soaked diaper is better than sitting on a toilet that’s filled with the same waste?  Well, considering that you weren’t bothered with sitting in pee and poopy underwear for the past couple of weeks, fine.  I’m getting tired of doing your laundry.  Just wear the diapers.  But don’t get used to them because you’re getting potty trained this summer.” I smiled as I felt my diaper getting warm with my very first wetting.  Considering that I’m not sitting in a puddle, I can’t help but agree.  Diapers ARE better.
    • It's not the CIA, but your point is well taken nonetheless.  If the CIA has a code of honor akin to omerta in the Mafia, I missed the class.  Now, go a little deeper.  Ian has had eight years to think this through.  By process of elimination, if Linh was your daughter, where would you concentrate your search? And thank you.  Bizarrely inverted plots are my specialty.
    • wet/wetting usually I don't really have any little tendancies and don't like the baby tallk names or it.
    • "Well, we could show your Mama your room or your play place. Or we could go to the park"