LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How Can I Get Them?

Hello everyone, just a quick question how can I get some diapers? I've been trying to get some lately and I cant stop thinking about them. Now the problem is I don't have a car and I can't drive right now because of a vison problem I have. Now I finally built up some confidence today and tried walking a mile to a dollar general near my house to get some and knowing my luck they didnt have any. Does anyone know an easy way I could get some? I've been dying to start wearing some :)

Oh and one more thing asking my parents to get me sme is out of the question. Not gonna do that.

Heh, took me until I went to college and had my own room in the dorms to get some. I bought some online and they were extremely discrete about it, so nobody even suspected anything. I just told people that inside of the box was a birthday gift for a friend, placed it in my car, and then transfered the diapers from the box into my bookbag as needed, then back into my room.

Yes, I am sneaky....God, I feel like Mr. Brooks! Haha.

But, best of luck to you, man. You must ask yourself if it's worth the risk of being shunned by family should they find out. Either that or come up with a failsafe plan like I did.

Mommy gets mine. Before that I did my lovely, illigal walk (way past city curfew) at 3AM to a local all night store to get mine. Too ashamed to go during the day. I loved walking around at night though. Everything was so calm.

But a mile... that's different. And your store probably wouldn't be open anyway.

If you have a debit card try Bambinos plain white diapers (or classico if you're into the AB scene). Their boxes are unmarked. Very descrete... but only if your family never opens your mail.

-Sophie

Is there a Walmart near by? I buy mine at Walmart. Now they have the automated check out for those who don't want the cashier seeing you buying diapers. I don't mind that. They don't know they are for me or for someone else. Walmart sells Depends and generic type. I like the Depends extra absorbency and the Depends extra pullups.

Is there a Walmart near by? I buy mine at Walmart. Now they have the automated check out for those who don't want the cashier seeing you buying diapers. I don't mind that. They don't know they are for me or for someone else. Walmart sells Depends and generic type. I like the Depends extra absorbency and the Depends extra pullups.

Not all the Walmarts have the self cash out thingy. I've bought some at Walmart and at Stop & Shop. It's a grocery store here in Rhode Island that has the self cash out thing. :)

Most of the Super walmarts have the self check out, I use the assurance brand myself from there and I like them, its getting harder to find plastic backed diapers, and walmart is still makeing them.

The only thing you need to do with any inexpensive diaper, is add something to help the absorbancy, I use a few microfiber towels and they work dam good....way better than depends with the same stuffer.