LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Moment

I woke up this morning with diaper rash. I rarely of ever get it so I wasn't prepared. I took a shower and put on a fresh diaper and booster pad and went to the local Walgreens drug store. I picked up a large tube of Desitin and headed for the checkout counter. There was no one in line, I put the Desitin on the counter and the clerk looked at me and said, "This must be for you." I was a bit surprised as I replied, "Well yes, how did you know?" She said. "Your diaper is sticking out!" Without skipping a beat I told her that it happens all of the time. I made the purchase, got my change and headed out the door. Instead of embarrassment I have been delighted all day long.

I have gotten only mild diaper rash, from bowel accidents, other than that mine normally clears up in a few hours. I think I have a high resistance to urine based viruses.

Oh, and "diaper rash" is usually a yeast infection ... one you can get on surface skin for other reasons as well, and to save money some people probably use the diaper rash cream instead of something fancier. Baby products are cheap!

Much like the OP I'm having a rare-for-me rash problem too :( Just on my tooshie, some red spots and one that blistered :rolleyes: I'll get something for it today :whistling: I spent all of yesterday in cotton panties staying dry and that did help a lot, but today feels leakier so I'm going to need my diapers again :rolleyes: With me, I just recently switched to a less absorbent style of my usual pull-up which may have brought on the rash if they changed something other than the thickness of the padding ;) so I'm going back to the old 'usual' till it clears up just in case B) I hope I can still wear the new ones since they are so much cheaper, I guess we're going to find that out soon enough :angel_not:

Bettypooh

I woke up this morning with diaper rash. I rarely of ever get it so I wasn't prepared. I took a shower and put on a fresh diaper and booster pad and went to the local Walgreens drug store. I picked up a large tube of Desitin and headed for the checkout counter. There was no one in line, I put the Desitin on the counter and the clerk looked at me and said, "This must be for you." I was a bit surprised as I replied, "Well yes, how did you know?" She said. "Your diaper is sticking out!" Without skipping a beat I told her that it happens all of the time. I made the purchase, got my change and headed out the door. Instead of embarrassment I have been delighted all day long.

/quote]

Wow! You have a quick mind, and brass balls. Wish I could be so cool under fire.

Anondl