LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lille Classic Fit Beware

wearer24/7

Hello everybody,

I had the most strange thing happen to me today I got ready for the day as usual lille classic fit and plastic pants over the top. I went to work as usual but half way through the day I noticed something a bit odd so I checked myself and found that the back of my disposable had split from top to bottom ! I had to change, which I did, but if it wasn't for my plastic pants the outcome would have been a whole lot different and potentially embarrasing.

Has this happened to anybody else ???

kev

Maybe the wetness indicator stripe was printed in too hot? I think I had a Lille split on me, too, quite a while ago. I haven't bought any for a couple of years now because they're not available close to my place anymore.

I pretty much exclusively use lille supremefit maxi. Just worked my way through a case of 80 of them without incident and about to order another case of 80 tonight. Not even so much as a pulled off tape!

Really I think it can happen with any of them, but not very often, maybe once in 1000 nappies. Only happened to me twice ever, but I have to agree with wetatnight: bad when it happens, and I don't really like wearing plastic pants anyway...

Just bought another case and all is well so far I didn't like wearing platic pants at first but after a while you get used to them and I sure as hell was really glad to have been wearing them the other day when I split. Could you imagine the leakage and embarasment !!!