LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Im Back

uk_DL

Right, well i have been here for a long time. been with current g/f for just under 12 months (12 months in december)

just told her that i like this and have a few packs of tena slip maxi on the way.

hope all works out

Right, well i have been here for a long time. been with current g/f for just under 12 months (12 months in december)

just told her that i like this and have a few packs of tena slip maxi on the way.

hope all works out

Good luck with that my friend. :)

Hi, well they arrived today, now wearing one, my g/f seen the pack of tena :) but has not said anything yet. not sure if she is aware that i have one on at the moment.

Hope this works out, cos i cant give this up, im way to kooked into my tana slip maxi to stop lol

will let you all know how i get on

Let us know how it goes! :)

Update

All good news, been wearing my tena slip maxi now for 5 days. However I have had to compromise and remove them at 6pm everyday, but I get to wear for 7 hours now per day which is better then nothing,

Hi, well they arrived today, now wearing one, my g/f seen the pack of tena :) but has not said anything yet. not sure if she is aware that i have one on at the moment.

Hope this works out, cos i cant give this up, im way to kooked into my tana slip maxi to stop lol

will let you all know how i get on

• 2 weeks later...

All is really good, i am now wearing all day and everyday and my girlfriend is all ok with it, she has now started using them :)

Update

All good news, been wearing my tena slip maxi now for 5 days. However I have had to compromise and remove them at 6pm everyday, but I get to wear for 7 hours now per day which is better then nothing,