LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Size 7 Pampers...Worth A Try?

blunderboy21

Hey everyone, so I currently use a size 6 luvs with goodnites over them because the straps always rip after about 30 minutes in the size 6. I saw size 7 online, and was wondering if anyone know how much of a difference in the waste there was, and whether it was worth it to order some. I love the feeling of being diapers with straps, and the way a baby diaper feels damp, but the AB diapers are just too expensive. Is it worth a try? or have you tried it and it didnt really make any difference?

I have a problem with tearing also. Not with that brand. But just the same. Try the scotch tear by hand packaging tape for reinforcement. It's clear, so it doesn't mess with any prints. Extremely easy to handle. About 3x as thick as normal packaging tape, meaning it doesn't fold in on itself with the breeze of a fan or A/c. And can be torn by even one hand. (while holing your wing in place) usually about $3/each but a roll can last about 20 tapings. Not a bad value.

Easy to find at Walgreens, Frys and especially Albertsons if you have them. I think Walmart also carries them.

Been using that brand for about 3 years. I tape it and forget it. Never have to worry about tears or my tapes coming off or ripping. And again it's clear if your worrying about the print. Unlike say... Duct tape.

Can't say anything on the actual size or brand. Just the fact that tearing has been an issue for me since day one.

-Blake-

I got "scientific" on this when they first came out b/c I wanted to know as well.

When measuring most size 6 diapers, I usually laid them on a flat table and WITHOUT STRECHING, taped each side of the waistband to the table.

I usually consistently (usually consistently, sounds like an oxy moron, lol)

But, for the most part, I measured 14 inches front and back making an unstreched size 6 baby diaper 28" total.

Then there is front to back. I remember 20 inches which is where a person with a 28" waist may NOT fit into one.

Younger skinny Guys will sometimes fit better into baby diapers than Girls with a 24"-26" waist.

It's all in the hips...

[media=]

So you ask about size 7...

I was all excited thinking it be like at least 2 extra inches and basically the same as a small adult sized diaper.

My hopes were dashed. I think I got an extra half inch on each side and maybe a whole inch front to back.

Making a size 7 Pampers 29" at best in circumference. And maybe 21-22 front to back.

The advantage is in the absorbency.

Pampers 7 is less about size than absorbency.

As for this "assumption", No I didn't do a liquid capacity test, but others have.

So that information is from a third source.

• 2 weeks later...

The pampers dry max 7 active fit or cruisers in can. Are thirsty and I can get tapes to just stick tape to hold with 30-31 waste. I think they recalled the dry max, but if you can find them they will hold a pretty impressive flood, they overnight size six are good to, both for home fun tho not adaquit for real world dependability hope this was usefull to someone, cheers