LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Adult Baby Diapers

Art

For Pictures, Comics and Anything Else Artistic.

30 topics in this forum

• 42 replies
    • 37 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 12 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • 6 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 0 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 3 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 2 replies

• So, I've been playing this little 2D game (which I'm in love with) called Shantae and the Pirate's Curse. It's pretty awesome with great music, controls, and exploration elements.    However, I discovered something silly this morning that made me chuckle. (Slight SPOILER ALERT). When Shantae visits her friend with a Lost Soul you pick up later on the game, she asks her friend whose soul it is and why it's lost. Her friend, named Rottytops, goes, "Maybe he used to be a model for a diaper commercial, and misses the comfort and convenience of it!" Made me chuckle quite a bit!
    • Once you are into mid 60's what's the point as typically a large percentage of older folks deal with incontinence in one form or another. As others have said, why fight it, simply go with the flow so to speak and enjoy your life best you can.
    • Plain and simple. I would appreciate it  if the manufactures would listen to its customers. A non-leaky diaper, side absorption, plastic backing material, no ripping, refasten able tapes that actually work. With the given parameters provide a wide range of absorption levels so there is a diaper available for every situation. Most important, drop the urge to constantly change for not every change is automatically an improvement.  
    • Well I don't wan one right now