LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Adult Baby Diapers
Personalias

Video Game: Perpetual Change

12 posts in this topic

So yeah. I haven't been posting here, but I've been a busy little bee, buzz buzz.

I'm writing the story for an AB/DL video game, made by PieceofSoap.

http://pieceofsoap.deviantart.com/art/Perpetual-Change-Chapter-1-fixed-version-651367771

It's called Perpetual Change. 

It's an Altered Reality AB/DL/mental regression game.  It takes place in the not too distant future and it's about a young woman who awakes to find herself in a world where everyone thinks she's a bed wetter, despite what her own memories tell her.

Several mistakes have already been play tested and fixed with bugs and what not.  And some typos in the dialogue made it in (that I'm not aware if they've been fixed as of this posting; fingers crossed.)   But Pieceofsoap is really dedicated to this and making it an amazing game.  

Right now, there's a good chunk of introductions and story, but not a whooooole lot on game play in terms of critical choices or quests.  We're going with more of a "visual novel" or a "Telltale Games" feel and that'll become more apparent in later chapters.

Any feedback is welcome, though I'm definitely not the technical guy.  I just put the words in the characters' mouths.  I'll still forward any talks of bugs or what have you to the head honcho.  The deviant art page I linked has a lot of discussion on bugs and how to fix them as well, so give that a read if you're having problems playing from a technical standpoint.

Thanks for your feedback.

Bookmarked!

I'll post feedback in an edit.

no mac love :(

WINE seems to be working with it.

Someone on a different forum said "This" in relation to mac and this game.  I haven't the fogggiest on what it means, but hopefully it'll help?

On 12/18/2016 at 6:37 AM, Personalias said:

WINE seems to be working with it.

Someone on a different forum said "This" in relation to mac and this game.  I haven't the fogggiest on what it means, but hopefully it'll help?

WINE basically allows you to run Windows on a Mac or Linux system, it's not an emulator though. 

Thanks! I was able to install it without any issues! I liked it alot!

Only thing I hope is that when all is said and done, you will publish a walkthrough to tell us how she gets regressed!

tried this a while ago, didn't really like how the game degrades the player character.

Hey guys! I recently downloaded the game and was just gonna give a moment by moment tally of potential things I find (for good and ill)

First thing I have to say is: I have a few potential QoL suggestions! Can you include an option to remap the buttons? My shift key is really small (laptop). Also, can you change the font in the biographies? They are definitely on the eye strain side of blue against the current background.

I had a glitch with the screen transition. It was just one time and I can't re-create it so it may have just been a one off but it would be remiss of me to not mention it.

Also... Additional Lines the grocery lady is funny xD Nice place holder dialogue.

Can the map in the town stay up until I decide to back out?

Not a bug but it'd be neat if we could have a reaction to the nursery stuff, maybe Eclair thinks about that morning a little and realizes it's her future.

You guys better have a plan for that house at the end of the corn field...

All in all, a good mini chapter. The whole "go all over the island" thing was a bit much. I feel like there could be other events or other little ABDL thing that could happen on the journey. I LOVE the loading screen however. Aces on that!

I enjoyed the first chapter, although I wish I had more chances to control the characters.  I felt I was reading a story but having to navigate the puzzle to read it.  I would have had them wet themselves at least 3 times :P, but that's me.

How soon will the next update be loaded?

On 2/11/2017 at 10:50 PM, spark said:

I enjoyed the first chapter, although I wish I had more chances to control the characters.  I felt I was reading a story but having to navigate the puzzle to read it.  I would have had them wet themselves at least 3 times :P, but that's me.

How soon will the next update be loaded?

The next update won't be for another few months at least.  It's basically a two person project.  Me with the writing of words according to the programmer's specifications, and the programmer/artist drawing the pictures and a few other artists being commissioned for pictures down the line.

The 1st chapter is meant to be an introduction to the characters and the vast setting.  

It's got RPGmaker graphics but I'm going for closer to a TellTale Games feel. More choices and how those choices affect the main character will be coming  (with more regression elements each chapter too, don't worry.  I had to start slow and build up.)

Right now the only main choice is whether you pick up the diapers at the general store and then whether you put them on after you wet your pants, and whether you win the final puzzle dream sequence.  All of those things will have some affect later down the line, though admittedly some will be more noticeable than others.

On 1/30/2017 at 1:28 AM, TheChronicler said:

Hey guys! I recently downloaded the game and was just gonna give a moment by moment tally of potential things I find (for good and ill)

First thing I have to say is: I have a few potential QoL suggestions! Can you include an option to remap the buttons? My shift key is really small (laptop). Also, can you change the font in the biographies? They are definitely on the eye strain side of blue against the current background.

I had a glitch with the screen transition. It was just one time and I can't re-create it so it may have just been a one off but it would be remiss of me to not mention it.

Also... Additional Lines the grocery lady is funny xD Nice place holder dialogue.

Can the map in the town stay up until I decide to back out?

Not a bug but it'd be neat if we could have a reaction to the nursery stuff, maybe Eclair thinks about that morning a little and realizes it's her future.

You guys better have a plan for that house at the end of the corn field...

All in all, a good mini chapter. The whole "go all over the island" thing was a bit much. I feel like there could be other events or other little ABDL thing that could happen on the journey. I LOVE the loading screen however. Aces on that!

Thank you for the feedback.  I hear ya on the go all over the island thing.  If that's the worst thing you can say about it when it's done, though, I'll be a happy camper.  It was the best I could do to introduce the wide cast of characters that were designed for the game.

On 1/13/2017 at 2:19 AM, Kami-bozu said:

tried this a while ago, didn't really like how the game degrades the player character.

Just saw this.  What do you mean?  It might be a thing where this game isn't your thing, but I'm curious on what you're seeing that I'm not.  Thank you for giving it a try, all the same.  

On 2/13/2017 at 4:50 PM, Personalias said:

Just saw this.  What do you mean?  It might be a thing where this game isn't your thing, but I'm curious on what you're seeing that I'm not.  Thank you for giving it a try, all the same.  

oh wait, this was the wrong thread. got it mixed up with the other game "fetish dating simulator"

11 hours ago, Kami-bozu said:

oh wait, this was the wrong thread. got it mixed up with the other game "fetish dating simulator"

Okay.  THERE I get what you mean when you talk about "degrading the player character".  Yeah, that's not this game.