LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Alex Bridge's ABDL captions

Alex Bridges

A lot of the pushback I've seen against captions is that they often end up being made with stolen, uncredited art or photos - ABDL models or artists have their work ripped, the watermark cropped off, and then someone writes a story that hinges on the photo that they aren't being credited with anymore. 

I like this caption. It's fun! 

1 hour ago, PeculiarChangeling said:

A lot of the pushback I've seen against captions is that they often end up being made with stolen, uncredited art or photos - ABDL models or artists have their work ripped, the watermark cropped off, and then someone writes a story that hinges on the photo that they aren't being credited with anymore. 

To me, using ABDL art to write captions defeats the purpose. Where’s the creativity?

I just use stock photos from Freepik.com

18 hours ago, PeculiarChangeling said:

Using uncredited photos on the internet is pretty much standard on the internet and social media. Ever heard of a meme.

2 hours ago, BBoy said:

Using uncredited photos on the internet is pretty much standard on the internet and social media. Ever heard of a meme.

That's such a bad defense of shitty behavior that I'm not even sure if you're being serious, but I'll just point out that just because something is standard doesn't mean it's okay, and removing watermarks to use art on captions is not the same thing as making a meme. 

• Like 3

I make art and have also been making captions as a habit I picked up when young without any other creative options. My stance is don't use people's personal photos, though company promo photos are probably fine unless they ask you not to (which none ever have). If anything it's probably great advertising which is hard to achieve even with endless money in the abdl space. I don't watermark my pictures so wouldn't likely benefit from that like others, but mine also aren't high enough quality that anybody wants to make captions with them. ?

23 hours ago, PeculiarChangeling said:

That's such a bad defense of shitty behavior that I'm not even sure if you're being serious, but I'll just point out that just because something is standard doesn't mean it's okay, and removing watermarks to use art on captions is not the same thing as making a meme. 

Meh. You can sound as offended as you want. Its the internet. Get used to it.

• Alex Bridges changed the title to Alex Bridge's ABDL captions

That one is literally what nearly every Fetlife diaper boy thinks is out there somewhere, if only they talk enough about their diapers and post enough diapered crotch shots for her to notice.  :D:D:D

• Haha 1
12 minutes ago, WBDaddy said:

That one is literally what nearly every Fetlife diaper boy thinks is out there somewhere, if only they talk enough about their diapers and post enough diapered crotch shots for her to notice.  :D:D:D

I know ? and that's why I think people will like this one so much.

• Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...