LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bedwetters

Discussion area for REAL adult bedwetters.

267 topics in this forum

1. Site Rules

• 0 replies
    • 11.6k views
    • 16 replies
    • 1.7k views
    • 17 replies
    • 39 replies
    • 3.6k views
    • 7 replies
  2. Adult Bedwetter 1 2 3

• 56 replies
    • 11.7k views
    • 4 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 26 replies
    • 3.9k views
    • 16 replies
    • 2k views
  3. How Many Times a Night 1 2

• 46 replies
    • 5.7k views
    • 11 replies
    • 21 replies
    • 4.5k views
    • 9 replies
    • 81 replies
    • 35.3k views
    • 66 replies
    • 15.8k views
    • 25 replies
    • 4.2k views
  4. how were your parents 1 2 3

• 58 replies
    • 6.3k views
    • 14 replies
    • 1.6k views
    • 79 replies
    • 6.7k views
    • 24 replies
    • 4.3k views
    • 26 replies
    • 3.3k views
    • 34 replies
    • 3.2k views
    • 25 replies
    • 2.9k views
    • 79 replies
    • 14.4k views
  • Current Donation Goals

• NorthShore Daily Diaper Ads - 250x250.gif

• abdl diaper hypnosis square.png

• Pink Princesses?   While the fort seems to be the same shape, there are lots of patterns.
    • Anya listened with full attention as her new baby lost his battle with his butt. She squeezed the fabric as soon as she saw it starting to swell, enjoying how warm and lumpy it was. It was no small feat! She grinned at him and tilted her head. "You're such a cute little stinker, aren't you Mikey?" She cooed and kissed his forehead. "Come now, let's practice changing you, hm? I'm sure I'll need all the help I can get before the baby comes!"
    • Like velcro, the baby clung tightly to her mommy, even as the two were walking around. Sure, it made it borderline impossible for either to walk comfortably but the poor thing needed the physical contact. But moreover, she wanted to show how much she cares. And if words won’t cut it, this was the next best thing!
    • Finally they got to the girl's cubicle. "Now you sit down and do your work." She hissed. "And if I ever see that you're not at your desk, I'm going to make sure that everyone knows just why you're wearing that diaper." She snapped. She then went to the break room, got the girl a coffee, and returned, giving it to her. "Now drink this to stay nice and hydrated, Kitten." She whispered with a smirk. 
    • "Anya... I need to poop" Mike said as he started to strain against the large mess forming in his butt. He felt her massaging his his back. "Please I dont want to be a baby." He said as s small fart escaped his butt and he squeezed hard to hold it in. He looked at his giant wife as she stroked his cheek smiling her beautiful smile he loved but it felt so menacing as he looked down toward the front of his diaper which was hidden behind the onesie. "Please.." He said one more time before he felt his sphincter relax and with an explosion of a fart that was very very wet pushing semi-solid poop into the seat of his diaper. He felt wife's massive hand go to the back of his diaper feeling his mess going into the Pampers diaper.