LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The best thing about being a bedwetter Is?

Now that I am diapered each night as a promise to my wife after a previous bedwetting incident and a few near misses, it is something we both accept, but for me the advantage is using the diaper and falling back to sleep at 3AM as opposed to getting up and off to the bathroom and lying awake for another 30-45 minutes trying to get back to sleep again.   I learned some time ago that tossing a used or unused diaper into the trash in the morning makes no difference, but getting an extra half or 3/4 hour of sleep does!

Becoming a bedwetter again has been a good thing for me. I genuinely sleep better. I am happier and more relaxed. My wife noticed this in a short time. I noticed that on the rare occasions I woke up dry. I was irritable and easily got wound up. Wake up wet and I am happy and relaxed and all is well with the world. I have been back to nightly bedwetting for 11 years and waking up wet still gives me a buzz.

• Like 2

Definitely, not having to get up in the middle of the night. I have some friends a few years older than me who are at the point where they have to get up at least once, and sometimes two or three times a night, to relieve themselves. Then they complain about having difficulty in falling back to sleep. "They've invented something," I feel like suggesting, "that allows a person to meet nature's calling without having to get up out of bed. Indeed, once you do it frequently enough, you might not even wake up anymore..." But of course I can't say that. 

On 1/15/2024 at 8:56 AM, stevewet said:

Becoming a bedwetter again has been a good thing for me. I genuinely sleep better. I am happier and more relaxed. My wife noticed this in a short time. I noticed that on the rare occasions I woke up dry. I was irritable and easily got wound up. Wake up wet and I am happy and relaxed and all is well with the world. I have been back to nightly bedwetting for 11 years and waking up wet still gives me a buzz.

Well said

If I wet without waking up, being in a diaper means that diaper gets wet but the bed stays dry. And if I wake up needing to pee, using the diaper means that I don't have to get up to go to the bathroom.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...
40 minutes ago, bedwettersteve said:

I love the smell of my bedroom from my nightly bedwetting

20240201_173230.jpg

So do I it reminds me of when I was growing up. My room always reeked of stale pee  from my nightly bedwetting.

• Like 3
13 hours ago, bedwettersteve said:

I love the smell of my bedroom from my nightly bedwetting

20240201_173230.jpg

I also Love the good stale pee smell of a wet and dry bed. I would Love to wake up to a bedwetting partner . Some day I can get hard with that pic of your wet bed.............

• Like 2
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/3/2024 at 2:22 AM, foreverdl said:

I also Love the good stale pee smell of a wet and dry bed. I would Love to wake up to a bedwetting partner . Some day I can get hard with that pic of your wet bed.............

My wife occasionally wets the bed and my first serious girlfriend wet more often than not so I am one of the lucky ones that has woke up with someone who wets the bed.

• Like 2
7 hours ago, stevewet said:

My wife occasionally wets the bed and my first serious girlfriend wet more often than not so I am one of the lucky ones that has woke up with someone who wets the bed.

Yes you are a lucky one. 

On 2/27/2024 at 8:36 PM, Donny4 said:

Best part is those nights I go to sleep in my thick pin on diapers, dry, then the total pleasure of waking up soaked in the morning.

Absolutely! I love waking up soaking wet. When my bedwetting came back after a long dry spell, as soon as I got over the shock and realised it wasn't just a one off. I thought to hell with this I am just going to let it happen and see where it takes me. 

I was very lucky my wife just took it in her stride and suggested nappies. I was a little depressed at first but when my wife told me in no uncertain terms to just wear nappies and get on with my life I took this as permission to just let things develop. Within a few months I was back to nightly wetting and couldnt be happier. I genuinely sleep better when wet and wake up so much happier and contented with life. My wife noticed that after a few months I was a much calmer and contented person. 

Some of us are just meant to be bedwetters. 

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, WBxx said:

As of today (March 15) there have been six nights year-to-date where I haven’t wet in my sleep.

I reckon maybe about the same for me too. One dry night since New year.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/27/2024 at 8:36 PM, Donny4 said:

Best part is those nights I go to sleep in my thick pin on diapers, dry, then the total pleasure of waking up soaked in the morning.

Is there any thing quite like it. I love it when I wake in the morning with no recollection of wetting during the night.

On 1/15/2024 at 2:54 PM, Little Sherri said:

Definitely, not having to get up in the middle of the night. I have some friends a few years older than me who are at the point where they have to get up at least once, and sometimes two or three times a night, to relieve themselves. Then they complain about having difficulty in falling back to sleep. "They've invented something," I feel like suggesting, "that allows a person to meet nature's calling without having to get up out of bed. Indeed, once you do it frequently enough, you might not even wake up anymore..." But of course I can't say that. 

My Doctor said it in a different way. He said a good night's sleep is the most important thing and after all bedwetting is really only a laundry problem.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • 5 weeks later...