LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How often do you wet the bed

So you are an adult bedwetter. How often do you wet the bed?

Nightly

Weekly 

Monthly

Occasionally.

As for me it is every night now without fail. I honestly can't remember last time I woke up dry. 

• Like 1

Without knowing or waking up and finishing I pee my nite diaper at least every other nite, I didn't use to . But since I am 24/7 I am more at ease, so my mind must be relaxing again like when I was a young kid.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Never.  However, when I was a young kid I wet every night until I was over 5 years old.  By the time I was 6 I had stopped wetting at night.  Actually, even as a young kid I very rarely wet the bed.  Now, wetting my night diapers, that was totally different!  They at least kept the bed dry.

I have awakened in the middle of the night to pee ever since I was a kid. And still do. The thing I haven't managed to do yet is pee my night diaper while in bed. Sort of defeats the whole purpose of wearing an overnight diaper, doesn't it? Finally, there's an iOS emoji for ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ - The Verge

Any diaper I wear before bed is DOOMED to be SOAKED BY THE SOG MONSTERS!!!!

I'm usually already slightly wet before I even get into bed, and SOAKED every morning when I get out.

Some nights I'm lazy and skip the bedtime diaper change because I'm too tired.

I'm not worried because If my diaper leaks I have my Protec brief over my diaper and I sleep on topf of a northshore champion underpad.

• Like 1

It's quite hard for me to tell.  Because I'm in nappies day and night and usually, my "night" nappy is a bit wet already when I go to bed, I'm left trying to rationalise how wet I am the next morning against any recollection of peeing during the night.

I think about 2 - 3 nights I will have zero recollection of peeing.  Other nights I might dimly recall peeing a bit whilst waking through the night but that doesn't preclude that there were other voiding events that I slept through.  The pee volume for any one void now is very, very small and I know from experience that I will void 3 to 5 times per night.

A few times I contrived to go to bed in a dry nappy just to convince myself that I DO really wet the bed (I did) but testing myself in that way paradoxically seems to lower the chances of sleep wetting.  Not thinking about it seems to make it happen more often.

• Like 2
11 hours ago, ks84 said:

Every night

Same here just the amount I wet differs.

On 6/10/2023 at 3:27 AM, Bret2 said:

Safe to say 7 out of 10 nights on the average.   Sometimes less, typically more and I love what I’ve accomplished. Most of the time 😁

I love beimg a bedwetter. I decided this time when it came back I would not fight it and just slip back in to my soggy smelly habit.

On 6/8/2023 at 10:26 PM, Diapered Dave said:

Now days, I wet my night diapers EVERY night. Some nights, I kind of "semi-awaken" as I'm wetting, but most of the time I just wake up in wet diapers, without any memory of wetting.

Same here sometimes I am sort of aware of wetting but most of the time I sleep right through it until morning.

On 6/10/2023 at 5:12 AM, CodHero24 said:

Any diaper I wear before bed is DOOMED to be SOAKED BY THE SOG MONSTERS!!!!

I'm usually already slightly wet before I even get into bed, and SOAKED every morning when I get out.

Some nights I'm lazy and skip the bedtime diaper change because I'm too tired.

I'm not worried because If my diaper leaks I have my Protec brief over my diaper and I sleep on topf of a northshore champion underpad.

Leaks don't bother me either

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

It's quite unpredictable. I can go days or even weeks without "unconsciously  wetting" as far as I can tell - often I'm a bit wet already when I go to bed, and I'll wake up not appreciably wetter, so I assume that nothing happened. Or, I'll have a clear recollection of having woken up before I wet, in which case I don't count it as a "legitimate" bedwetting incident. But then there are the days when I go to bed, sleep like a rock, and wake up in a notably wetter diaper than I went to bed in. Alcohol tends to grease the wheels, although it has happened on nights when I've had nothing to drink. It can happen three times in one week, or once in three weeks. I always wear diapers to bed so it tends to be inconsequential. I try not to think about it too much, because if I set out to actively control what is supposed to be an involuntary occurrence, the data set becomes suspect. 

I have protection on every night since the time I did wet the bed after a rough night involving a few drinks and a medical issue I was not aware of, and as a result, not wet the "bed" since that time.  Can't say the same thing about my night time protection, as it is often wet or used when I leave my bed in the morning.  This started to be an occurrence when I came to understand that I was discarding this absorbent material in the morning typically after every use, so why not take advantage of it if the need arose during the night, which often does about 3-4hrs in if I have a couple of beers the previous evening.  

So in reality considering the definition I have seen here, you can call me a "bed wetter" on those occasions I guess, on average a couple times a week it seems?

4 hours ago, deewet said:

I have protection on every night since the time I did wet the bed after a rough night involving a few drinks and a medical issue I was not aware of, and as a result, not wet the "bed" since that time.  Can't say the same thing about my night time protection, as it is often wet or used when I leave my bed in the morning.  This started to be an occurrence when I came to understand that I was discarding this absorbent material in the morning typically after every use, so why not take advantage of it if the need arose during the night, which often does about 3-4hrs in if I have a couple of beers the previous evening.  

So in reality considering the definition I have seen here, you can call me a "bed wetter" on those occasions I guess, on average a couple times a week it seems?

When I say I bedwet every night I mean I soak my nappy every night as for the bed getting wet I would say possibly twice or three times a week.

It's Occasionally for me but considering that from about 3 i never wet my bed or pants that is a great improvement and i look forward to many more sleep wettings at night

Yesterday was an interesting day as I was out in the garden for a good part of the afternoon, and after that, had a real thirst and as a result, had several tall glasses of ice water.  Maybe the burger I had for lunch had a bit much seasoning on or something to stir up this thirst?

In any event, latter I sat down in front of the computer and sorted out some bills, and grabbed a beer as I typically do for this process, but soon got a call from my kids wanting to go out for dinner, but we had to go early to get a table as Friday night was always busy.  As we arrived before our kids did, I ordered a tall mug which was mostly gone when they arrived, but when we ordered dinner, of course I had to have another.  Point to this, is I had a lot of liquid volume this afternoon and evening, and should have went to bed with some extra protection on, which I did not plan for when I retired early.  

I did wake up a couple of hours in and made it into the bathroom which saved me from overflowing my protection for sure, as by the middle of the night, I had wet heavily and as I was stirring come morning, went again, completely saturating my protection, to the point, I decided to get up a bit early.   Good thing too as when I checked, my Gary active pants were holding some of the overflow, but they did their job sparing my bed.  

The moral of the story is, I will be telling my wife that I had a near miss of wetting the sheets last night, and need to move up to some better products prior to bed time next time a situation like this presents itself.  

I am sure she will agree as we had this discussion initially when I started to use protection prior to bed, starting with minimal protection and moving up to something more adequate as need arises.  

Almost every night I wet but I still try and have maybe one night a week I don't wear a diaper. Not sure why I even do this as I'm often up 2-3 times in the night at minimum to try and make it to the bathroom. While I am slowly accepting my incontinence, I am surprised how difficult it is to just wear a diaper to bed every night. So it is both a need but also a comfort that allows me to relax, sleep better and not wake up in a panic to try and not wet the bed or my PJ's on the way to the bathroom.

I know that someday I will be 24/7,, daytime accidents are beginning to increase too, and slowly accepting that as well.

Nightly, unfortunately. I don't always pee a lot but I do get smelly pants and stuff after I sleep deeply. Thats the whole reason why I got into diapers and stuff. As the saying goes: If you can beat 'em join 'em. I am a bedwetter. 

Even on the couch I need to be responsible. When I am tired enough to nap, those are the worst. I woke up sleeping in the car and had to excuse myself secretly because I didn't have any protection. I waited for everyone to get in the house and went back, shamefully cleaned up the seat. I was so sad.