LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Is this real Bedwetting?

So, I wasn’t sure in which topic this fits the most, and I really don’t want to offend you.

When I was a kid, I was a bedwetter. This stopped around the age of 12. But 6 months ago, I discovered my fascination for diapers. I used to wear them and wanted to become a bedwetter again. I told my mom that I wet the bed again (I’m 19) and now my family knows it and they buy diapers for me. So I started wetting consciously, but after 3 months of wearing, I had my first subconscious wetting. This continued, till I stopped wearing diapers at night and drinking much water. When I stopped, I wet the first two nights, but after that, I didn’t wet unconscious. Now I wear them since 2 days. And that’s really weird. The first night, I wet conscious, the second I didn’t, and this night I had no diaper on but I dreamt of wetting my pants and when I woke up, I laid in soaked sheets. Do you know why that’s happening? Is this real Bedwetting or only that I wet when having a diaper on. Because this night I didn’t have one and was soaked although. 
Thanks for your attention,

bye

After being dry at night since I was 2 years old, I’ve reconditioned myself as an intermittent bedwetter now after prolonged “24/7”.

I’m pretty sure that my bedwetting is some kind of subconscious decision pattern rather than any kind of incontinence.  In its early days, quite a few mental boxes had to be ticked before it could happen but gradually my bedwetting became more robust to the point where it could happen even if I had no diaper on.

Having said that, I’ve noticed that being overly thoughtful about the possibility of wetting the bed seems to inhibit bedwetting from happening (at least for a while).

The way that this has manifested is that a couple of times I decided to “road test” myself to see if I’d unconsciously wet the bed if I wasn’t wearing a nappy (diaper). 

Typically, on the FIRST night of going to bed undiapered, I’d sleep badly and wake very frequently, having to get up and pee.  I would be acutely conscious of my undiapered stated.

Then, on the SECOND night, I’d go to bed (usually a bit exhausted on account of having slept badly the first night), fall asleep quickly without having time to think about things too much and somehow, wet the bed in my sleep.  One time I could vaguely remember dreaming that I was wetting my nappy but being confused by why things seemed to be getting much wetter with that wetness spreading much more quickly and further down in my diaper-zone.  Another time, I just woke up and was confused about why the bedding around me was cold and wet.

So in my case, there are various mental states that can affect whether or not I will wet in my sleep but in my current condition, I can never trust myself so I must always be diapered in bed.

I don’t know that you have enough data yet to determine if you are returning to bedwetting. I would think you would need to evaluate over a 30 day period, if you have several more unintentional accidents then it would seem to indicate that bedwetting is returning. If you don’t want to unconsciously wet the bed you may want to see your doctor. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/1/2024 at 9:56 PM, WetDiaperMark said:

So, I wasn’t sure in which topic this fits the most, and I really don’t want to offend you.

When I was a kid, I was a bedwetter. This stopped around the age of 12. But 6 months ago, I discovered my fascination for diapers. I used to wear them and wanted to become a bedwetter again.

I don't think your offending anybody on here. We all deal with the same issues. It looks like you were a bedwetter into puberty and in my opinion and my own experience you could have developed an interest in it back then thats continued  since then. Even when my bedwetting pretty much ended by the time I turned 13 and I only had a few real accidents after that I had a psychologic need to keep the rubber sheet on my bed which I did until I was 17. I used to wet the bed on purpose sometimes to show I still needed protection on the bed. My interest in it continued during my life. So dont worry about it. If your still wetting the bed in your sleep there are ways to deal with it, including diapers. If you have an accident in your pjs and sheets it's just more laundry to do. Just keep protection on your mattress because they are expensive to replace.

• Thanks 1
On 4/2/2024 at 2:56 AM, WetDiaperMark said:

When I was a kid, I was a bedwetter. This stopped around the age of 12. But 6 months ago, I discovered my fascination for diapers. I used to wear them and wanted to become a bedwetter again. I told my mom that I wet the bed again (I’m 19) and now my family knows it and they buy diapers for me. So I started wetting consciously, but after 3 months of wearing, I had my first subconscious wetting. This continued, till I stopped wearing diapers at night and drinking much water. When I stopped, I wet the first two nights, but after that, I didn’t wet unconscious. Now I wear them since 2 days. And that’s really weird. The first night, I wet conscious, the second I didn’t, and this night I had no diaper on but I dreamt of wetting my pants and when I woke up, I laid in soaked sheets. Do you know why that’s happening? Is this real Bedwetting or only that I wet when having a diaper on. Because this night I didn’t have one and was soaked although. 
Thanks for your attention,

bye

How do you feel about this development.