LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

when do you get ready for bed put diapers on

oldwetter66

usually i'll change to my jammies shortly after dinner....there were lots of times when my ex was still here, she'd get me in my jammies as soon as I got home after class or work...  if I've got no plans on going anywhere, i'm in my jammies all day.....

I usually go to bed around 11PM.  I get ready for bed at 9 PM diapers included.  Even though I know i'll be wet in the morning anyway I still like to wet it while I'm watching TV or reading a book.  It just feels so good.

1 hour ago, Kapelmeister said:

I usually go to bed around 11PM.  I get ready for bed at 9 PM diapers included.  Even though I know i'll be wet in the morning anyway I still like to wet it while I'm watching TV or reading a book.  It just feels so good.

I'm usually wet before I fall asleep.

I put my diaper on around 7-8pm and I’m in bed around 9-10pm as I get up for work early around 4 am. Although I do lay in bed for a while watching tv or reading.

I am profoundly urinary incontinent. Therefore I wear some kind of diaper 24/7. Since they reached the market in the spring of 2014 I have used GoodNites Tru-Fit as my routine workday diaper. I put on one of those as soon as I am dry from my morning shower. That would be about 4:45AM. Tru-Fit gives me a safe 5 hour capacity, but the inserts are a good deal and easy to change, I do that when convenient all day long. I change in my law office before walking to the court house, about 8AM, so I can work through the 10:30AM rest break. I change early in the 12:15PM lunch break, then again during the 3:30PM afternoon break. That Tru-Fit still has capacity when I get home about 6:15PM.

I take off my Tru-Fit, take a shower. When dry I normally pin on a gauze diaper set, covered by vinyl pull-on panties. That lasts until my normal bedtime, 9:30PM, when my loving husband Don pins on my bed diaper, which uses 3 soakers. That lasts until I get up about 4:15AM to start the process all over again.

Friday and Saturday nights my bedtime is later, since I can sleep-in Saturday and Sunday mornings. Weekends I wear gauze diapers as often as possible.

I'm 24/7, to ease bladder anxiety but also for pleasure, but not sure if it's the nappy itself or the ease of anxiety, either way I'm happy to wear so it's ok,,,

I'm in my PJs about 7-8pm, I'll wet my day nappy watching TV etc, then put on a fresh one just before going to bed, then in the morning I'll wet my night one before morning shower, hopefully filling it so I can pee again in the shower while wearing the full one lol.  But if my PJs are due to laundered, I'll pee in them in the shower before turning the water on,,, 

• 1 month later...

We both work nights and she gets home about 30 min before me, and I get home around 11:30 pm of a night. I use the bathroom and by 11:45 pm she has me in my night diaper. We usually talk, and in bed by 12:30am. During the week I stay in diapers until work, and on the weekends I'm diapered the whole time.

• 5 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Right after supper, about 5:45 I have a long bubble bath, wash my hair and am usually dressed by 7:5 though I do not do my first wet until after 8:30 since I usually wet while bathing. If that seems early, The BabyDoll diaper is a 13-hour diaper, designed so that only two changes a day are needed if the stay-dry liner is used

On 2/27/2024 at 8:34 PM, Donny4 said:

I’m 24/7 so really doesn’t matter when. I’m usually wet all the time.

I too wear 24/7 and am seldom dry for long. I just wear thicker nappies at night as I pee heavily when asleep.

On 10/10/2018 at 12:47 AM, stevewet said:

Sometimes not that it bothers me.

Completely soaked the bed last night.