LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How many times a week you wet a bed?

It very's a lot for me, I've gone weeks dry, long enough to think I didn't actually wet the bed anymore, only to be wet later that week. I've also been wet every night for a week straight, it's quite unplanable actually.

On average i would say 2 days a week, currently that's about where It is but who knows next week,or heck even tonight!

Growing up I was a nightly bedwetter until my late teens and more often than not until my early 20s

I had episodes of bedwetti g on and off throughout my adult life until my late 30s. Then a long dry spell until my late 40s when my bedwetting came back. 

By the time I was 50 I was wetting more or less every night and still do.

I finally regressed myself to beibg a bedwetter at age 28. I was told to be diapered up 24/7, but I would usually wake up at night, pee myself and then sleep again. That went on for about 3 months, but for the past 5 days I managed to sleep through the night and wake up completly soaked...and I coudnt be happier !

• Thanks 1
22 hours ago, Littlegermanboy said:

I finally regressed myself to beibg a bedwetter at age 28. I was told to be diapered up 24/7, but I would usually wake up at night, pee myself and then sleep again. That went on for about 3 months, but for the past 5 days I managed to sleep through the night and wake up completly soaked...and I coudnt be happier !

Congratulations on becoming a true bedwetter again.

After several years of actively training myself to wet in my sleep, it has advanced to waking up wet 7 nights a week. Typically I’m wet within the first 4-5 hours of the night.  The only time I wake up dry is if I’m dehydrated.   

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, bedwettersteve said:

nightly i cant remember the last time i woke up dry its been years

I have had one dry night since New year

• Like 1