LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

So you wet the bed how does this make you feel.

stevewet

So you are a bedwetter. How does this make you feel. Perhaps bedwetting was a goal you have achieved or perhaps you have always wet the bed. Maybe it has just started out of the blue. 

Whatever the cause how does being a bedwetter make you feel?

I have been back to nightly bedwetting for over 10 years and it makes me feel happy relaxed and contented. My wife noticed that within a few months of my bedwetting coming back I was so much more relaxed. Being a bedwetter is right for me.

• Like 5

I was a champion and inveterate bedwetter as a kid, outgrowing it between ages 10 and 11, and then I went decades without dampening the sheets. I then had a couple of incidents of bedwetting, years ago - honestly, two of them, a year or more apart, which may have been precipitated by medication (pun intended...). That was right around the time when I realized I wanted to wear diapers more than just sporadically, so I leaned into those "outlier" occurrences as justification for wearing diapers to bed. That was over 5.5 years ago, and it took me until a couple of years ago to once again become a bit of a bedwetter, in the involuntary sense of the term. I'd been allowing myself to wet the bed (or rather, wet in bed), if I woke up and needed to pee, because, hey, I was wearing a diaper, why get up? I started getting better at barely waking up, letting it happen, and falling asleep almost right away, until I crossed a threshold, and started very intermittently having dreams about needing to wet, or wetting, and then I would either wake up and realize I'd wet, or, I'd wake up in the middle of doing it. From there, I transitioned to, once in a blue moon, sleeping like a rock, waking up wet, and having zero recollection of allowing it to happen (often after a night on high-octane beer or wine). I had no memory of any dreams on the topic, either. That's where I am now, more or less - sometimes I wet unconsciously once in three weeks, and sometimes it happens three times in a week. 

As to how I feel about it... I have mixed feelings. It can be disconcerting to realize that my habits may have caused me to redevelop what most people would consider to be a "problem". But, at the same time, I intend to wear diapers for the rest of my life, so, it's not a major inconvenience. But if I ever decided to backtrack on that commitment, yeah, it would be inconvenient to have to try and "night-train" myself again. 

• Like 1

so i really want to be a legit bedwetter. i know all the techniques and ive heard all sorts of advice. i know itll take a while and real work to make it happen so i only have a few experience of actual bedwetting in the past, say, 10 years. the ONE time it happened in a diaper (well goodnights) was this past spring and it was amazing. i felt so safe feeling how soggy i was and kinda felt proud of myself- proud that i accomplished what ive always wanted and i got a good nights rest sleeping right through it. i hope thats the same feeling my future holds for me every morning.

now, the other times i wet the bed i wasnt padded and that was very different. i felt shame. i felt very weak. i felt helpless. now if i had a caregiver or my mom pop in and see i needed help and comfort me, that could be very rewarding. but i was alone all these times and had to go about cleaning up by myself, cold, damp and sad. 

so its a range of emotions for sure lol thats why i can understand the people who tell me bedwetting isnt as great as i think it is but theres nothing beating that feeling waking up padded and soggy when i went to bed nice and dry. ill take the bad with the good if thats how good it can be.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

I love being a bedwetter, I sleep better, have extremely vivid dreams, wake up soaked and fully rested.

It's possible to have a dry night if I want to, but that means less fluids before bed,

waking up in the middle of the night with dry mouth,

having trouble falling back asleep,

and usually having a headache in the morning due to lack of proper hydration...

I would 100% rather Drink plenty of water and wear a diaper to bed for the rest of my life.

For diaper leaks, I highly recommend the North Shore Champion reusable underpad.

• Like 1
On 10/27/2023 at 1:33 PM, rubbersheetmike said:

Wetting the bed makes me feel like a naughty boy when I wake up soaked in the morning.

Something's special about being the naughtiest boy wetting the bed........

• Like 1
4 hours ago, WBxx said:

When I wake wet with no memory I’m at peace with the world.  My day is good.  Nothing bothers me.  Conversely, when dry I’m depressed and irritable. 

I know just what you mean. Fortunately I am hardly ever dry when I wake.

• Like 1
On 10/27/2023 at 9:33 PM, rubbersheetmike said:

Wetting the bed makes me feel like a naughty boy when I wake up soaked in the morning.

Mmm.  Even after all these years, wetting the bed is deliciously naughty;  admittedly, wetting a nappy in bed is more convenient.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

I haven't reached my full bed wetting automatically as I am working for. I do however pee at nite when I do get to sleep, , I don't sleep long periods, I will be in a deep sleep for an hr at a time and when I do that I will notice I'm wetter but with a heavy padded diaper it's a little harder to tell. But if I wake up I will pee, because of needing to pee will wake me up. So to answer,,,, I am more pleasantly pleased, to do it at all without noticing ....

• Thanks 1

I’m in a strange kind of “half-way” place right now.  I don’t wet the bed EVERY night but I bed wet often enough that I have to assume I will.  Therefore my formerly-strictly-recreational night nappies are now compulsory.  I don’t dare NOT wearing them as I know for a fact I may well wet the bed anyway.

I’m not sure I specifically set out to do this but after a couple of years of “24/7” nappies, it was a foreseeable outcome and I did nothing to avoid it.  I think PART of me wanted it.

On the one hand, I quite like not waking up to pee and waking up to discover that I wet my nappy during my sleep makes me strangely comforted and validates my need for nappies.

On the other hand, I am stricken with guilt about what I have done to myself and how this upsets my partner.  I'm also concerned with the life limits, required secrecy (more for the sake of my partner than myself) and inconveniences (especially with respect to travel) that are inevitably associated with being involuntarily nappy-clad at night.

It's a mixed bag.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, QuickChe said:

Most of the times I dont feel anything since it is just normal for me to wake up wet. But sometimes it can feel childish, seeing the soaked diaper bulge under my Pjs that made sure that I stayed dry.

Same here

• Like 1

I never wet my bed  while growing up but always fascinated by it and the thought always excited. I started wearing nappies for bed 6 years ago and wetting my nappy when i needed to pee. Often waking to pee but not remembering falling back asleep, in the last 6 months i have had 5 or 6 true sleep wettings and they make me feel good as well as excited. I don't feel confident now in going to bed without my nappy and plastic pants on. 

• Thanks 1
13 hours ago, QuickChe said:

Most of the times I dont feel anything since it is just normal for me to wake up wet. But sometimes it can feel childish, seeing the soaked diaper bulge under my Pjs that made sure that I stayed dry.

I love that diaper bulge under my pjs or sweats!

• 3 weeks later...

The sensations are very real to me and this post so relevant since I just wet my panties last night and part of the leggings I wore to bed because it was so cold where I live. I did not wet the bed, though.  

I wear diapers periodically, but haven't in awhile. Not sure why it happened, but I didn't realize I was wet until I pulled my panties back up and I felt a cold, damp sensation in my crotch after using the bathroom before the start of what was to be a crazy busy day. Part of me was elated because peeing into a diaper at night is something I have never been able to achieve because I have never stuck to it over time. When I do wear during the day, I always pee at the first notice and even when I am not wearing, I try to remain relaxed as possible for as long as possible when sitting to pee or in the shower, so maybe the muscle has become more relaxed over time? Today, my emotions were all over the map. I felt babyish, I felt delight, a bit of wondering if I have a health issue and feeling guilty, at first, whether I should remain diapered for the day since I had to work out of the office. I felt some shame if I had to wear one in public since getting to the bathroom would not be an option. (NOTE: I used to wear diapers during the day in public for convenience but never out of necessity, so this was quite a powerful emotion.)

Well, I am comfortably diapered as I write this in the evening, so you know what decision I made. The very best feeling was the comfort and security I felt knowing that if I had to go during the day, I was well protected and would remain dry. That, too, as you all know, was a powerful feeling. 

Would appreciate any comments you might have to this post.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
8 hours ago, JazzGirl said:

Would appreciate any comments you might have to this post.  

After several months of “24/7”, I’d suspected something might be going on some nights.

I couldn’t always remember waking to pee during the night.  Sometimes I was just wetter next morning than I could remember being responsible for.  Sometimes, I could remember “pee dreams”.  It was often the case that by morning, my bladder was unusually empty.

It was hard to tell though.  I was usually in a somewhat-wet nappy by the time I fell asleep so it was all circumstantial evidence.

One weekend, when my beloved was away, I decided, for the first time since I’d gone “24/7” the previous Christmas, to sleep without my nappy on.

The first night was just terrible sleep (almost no sleep really) and a ridiculous number of trips to the toilet.

The second night I went to bed exhausted.  At 2:54am I woke up cold and confused.  Why was everything around me all wet?

I can vividly recall the strange alloy of horror and excitement at what I had done to myself when I turned on the bedroom light to reveal my soaked pyjama pants and ruined bed: clear as a bell.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
8 hours ago, oznl said:

After several months of “24/7”, I’d suspected something might be going on some nights.

I couldn’t always remember waking to pee during the night.  Sometimes I was just wetter next morning than I could remember being responsible for.  Sometimes, I could remember “pee dreams”.  It was often the case that by morning, my bladder was unusually empty.

It was hard to tell though.  I was usually in a somewhat-wet nappy by the time I fell asleep so it was all circumstantial evidence.

One weekend, when my beloved was away, I decided, for the first time since I’d gone “24/7” the previous Christmas, to sleep without my nappy on.

The first night was just terrible sleep (almost no sleep really) and a ridiculous number of trips to the toilet.

The second night I went to bed exhausted.  At 2:54am I woke up cold and confused.  Why was everything around me all wet?

I can vividly recall the strange alloy of horror and excitement at what I had done to myself when I turned on the bedroom light to reveal my soaked pyjama pants and ruined bed: clear as a bell.

I know that feeling. The first true wet bed in a long time. Shock horror, exitment all rolled in to one.

• Like 4

Some of the circumstances are unknown to me, truth told. I have had pee dreams that may or may not be tied to being diapered or even one being present in the dream and I have never achieved release during those times. So, that is something I have wondered about over the years. You would think that a pee dream would make you pee.

I don't think I had a pee dream when I peed in my panties, either. I think I awoke early in the morning after being out like a light, which is rare for me, and then was still tired and went back to sleep and that's when release came. Either way, it was just enough to soak the heavier cotton area of my panties that are in the crotch and there was no moisture to the front or backside of the panties, meaning there was no flooding event.

Another thing that has always amazed me is they say that boys pee in the front of their diapers and girls in the hourglass shape, but that is not the case for me. I am very tiny and point my nubb downward, so I guess that's why I "pee like a girl" - even though I am so small you would think that shifting would cause it to work upward and soak the front of the diaper like males do. Soaking the hourglass shape is comforting and reassuring to me that I am a female stuck in a male body. But I can also imagine that any male that points downward would probably experience the same results even if it is fun to think otherwise! 

• Like 2
8 hours ago, JazzGirl said:

Some of the circumstances are unknown to me, truth told. I have had pee dreams that may or may not be tied to being diapered or even one being present in the dream and I have never achieved release during those times. So, that is something I have wondered about over the years. You would think that a pee dream would make you pee.

For me, I believe my "pee dreams" started to appear some time before bed wetting did.   They were NOT automatically associated with actual pee events but more related to some need to pee.  They were a kind of leading indicator that my subconscious was toying with the idea of just peeing without waking up. 

In the early phases, they often followed a theme whereby I was out in public somewhere and I needed to pee.  I kept finding places to pee (and peeing, or so I thought) but within minutes, the need was back unabated.  I could never quite get relief it seemed.

Eventually, the odd pee dream would appear whereby I would, after spending some time stuck in the same loop, have a pee that seemed somehow hyper-realistic (and curiously warm and wet) whereby relief WOULD be obtained.  It's possible these were my earliest bedwetting incidents but its not clear.  I was in nappies that were somewhat wet anyway when I fell asleep making it difficult to tell.

I remember on that "ground zero" night where I proved to myself that I was wetting the bed there was no dream at all.  I simply peed.  I had no idea when it happened.  I didn't even wake up and think "I've wet the bed!".  Instead, I was just confused as to why everything around me was wet.   For a heartbeat, I considered the possibility of some catastrophic roof leak (and then I woke up enough to remember Occam's razor).

• Like 2

I had some infrequent, random, low-volume night-time wetting accidents in my early teens. Not enough that I thought of myself as a bedwetter — because I had other continence issues at the same time and I thought of them as part of that — but enough to be stressful. They sucked.

I didn't have the kind of bedwetting that I do now — heavy, constant, every night — until adulthood. When it started it was scary and nerve-wracking because I was having some troubles with daytime wetting control, but I personally had made the choice to go back into diapers and felt like that choice had made my control worse and I was responsible for it. When the bedwetting started, I felt responsible for that, too.

As it got heavier and more frequent, though, it got emotionally easier to deal with, partly because it became easier to justify taking the obvious precaution of simply wearing diapers every night. It also became easier because I realised that the fact that I was wetting the bed was a sign that it wasn't all my fault, any more, that by definition it could not be my fault because I wasn't choosing to wet the bed. Bedwetting probably made it easier to deal when my bowel control started falling apart.

So, all in all, I feel fine.