LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Why do some like to wet

oldwetter66

I have been a wetter since childhood so yeah I embrace my wetting by wearing pull-ups during the day under my regular underwear and manage my bedwetting with diapers to keep my bed dry most nights.

I think some like to wet because as adults it's a taboo sorta thing that adults aren't supposed be wet just my take anyways

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

I can't honestly say there was a time when I disliked being a bedwetter. As a child I wet every night and couldn't really care less. I started to enjoy being wet at night during my teens and never made any attempt to become dry at night. When I finally did become dry at night I missed my bedwetting. When my bedwetting came back later in life I soon settled baccck in to the habit. I couldn't imagine being dry at night now.

• Like 1

I don't really know why I like it. I wasn't really a bed wetter growing up (I wet the bed occasionally until I was 5-6. That's pretty normal for most kids), so that wasn't where it came from for me. In fact, I actually remember disliking nighttime diapers, because they didn't seem to work all that well for me (I guess because my parents were buying toddler diapers for me which were too

• 3 weeks later...
On 15/10/2016 at 3:00 AM, DLBiker said:

I am incontinent and am usually always wet, I happen to like it now and make the best of it.

Same here I am seldom dry for long and don't worry about it. Becoming DL was the best way forward for me.

9 hours ago, rubbersheetmike said:

It's an interesting issue. I was still wetting especially the bed, at puberty. I didn't like it when I was young but came to like it. My mother said my rubber sheet would be removed if I was dry for six months.

• 3 years later...
  • 3 years later...