LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Journey to 24/7 DiaperBoyEddie

Just a heads up the day will come when I post on this thread where I have started my journey.  I am writing it now.  So I do not have to do it later on.  I am working on my finances now so I can afford it.  

One thing for sure I will need supplies to pull this off.

I am planning on buying at least 6 of the following plastic pants of each color.

White blue black pink of the NorthShore TRIFECTA Waterproof Covers

3 or 4 cases of White Northshore white megamax diapers.

5 - 10 fitting briefs.  For a tight fit.

10 or so onesies.

I got a lot of wipes now so I am good on that side.

Anything else I may need that I missed?

I will be updating this thread like others have done with their journey!  Though once I start it I will let everyone know when it happens.

Edit portion.

I do not believe I am a AB I do want to go fulltime 24/7 but I can not do the AB stuff as well I do not want to hear about it from family.  It is alluring and all.  But I just not sure if I can do that part of being a AB.  I do have a paci and I do have onesies but that is far as I think I will go.  I have not taken my paci out of it's hiding place in a long time not sure when it will come back out.

LOVE EVERYone

I am tagging my friends for suggestions.

@~Brian~ @Young1 @Kif @Rachael-Little @Enthusi @Little Sherri @joey52 @oznl @Crinklz Kat @froggy @chubbyABDLcub @Evelyn Dellcerro @Transfusionelle @Stroller @Little Spider @Beccathelittle @Dprczyone @Kawaharu @rusty pins @RonnieJA @timmy 02 @Timmybaby @TommyBubbles @lil_stinkie @dlinmsp @babysara_4 @Stevie2 @munkey @babyjoey0514 @Babygeebee @babyrandy2 @cheerleadersissyboy @Diaper Duck @Goerge @John_in_Utah @jonbearab @kevinwets @Luvs24 @Tai_kamiya @Notme @philmydiaper @Robert Jans @snobak @Rachel1 @olympus @KittyMerriweather @DailyDi @spoonchicken @abmatt77  @sillybaby123

• Like 4
3 minutes ago, Young1 said:

Diaper bag for when Your out and about and cant make it home. 

And maybe some diaper boosters just for some occasional fun filling days. 

But i think your all set really. 

Do you have a diaper bag buddy?! Just wondering!?♥️?♥️??????

I've probably only got about 6 pairs of PUL waterproofs and maybe another 6 pairs of plastic pants so do you really need that many?

You might consider diverting some of those dollars towards some terry-lined waterproof pants - these are excellent in bed where they will mop up any minor leaks from your night diapers and keep the bedding dry.

• Like 1

everyone has different types of paraphernalia they like, it's important to find stuff that you like and make you feel little.

other than the stuff already recommended here, i highly recommend some type of deodorizer (frebreeze, glade), to cover up the occasional leak, or used diaper smells in the house. maybe an automatic air freshener, that spritzes the fragrance in the room throughout the day.

storage bin, for supplies and nicnacks.

nappy bin, usually has a bit of a better seal. to avoid the house smelling like an used diaper.

anything that makes you feel little, be it a book, stuffy, pacifier, bib. you may find yourself picking up some things later as you explore your inner baby and get to know what you like.

i recommend only getting a few onesies for starters, ones that you think you'll like the most. it's best to add slowly to the collection as you find ones that are appealing rather than all at once, this money can be diverted to other needs of an AB

maybe an ab fund? a savings jar, for a rainy day. if you ever see some adult baby thing that catches your eye

good luck on your journey!

• Like 2

Things I’m glad I have for my incontinence:

Variety of Diapers (different diapers for different needs, even some pull-ups for when being active),wipes, rash cream, lotion, oil, baby power, diaper bag (its a day hiking pack and I’m a hiker), changing mat, oneies, plastic pants, could of cloth velcro diapers (coverings at night when I’ve drank too much an may leak), Mattress protector for bed, 

IN my day diaper bag  (only change i make is if i think i might leak I’ll have a spare pare of pants in my diaper bag, i don’t leak as I change my diapers before that happens)

wipes, powder, lotion
couple of spare diapers - high capacity
some baby diapers (I’ll stuff these in a adult diaper and they’re good for one wetting, I can pull it out and reload)
some boosters
sometimes I’ll have a small towel

AB stuff doesn’t really apply to 24/7, but my must haves, my carebear, paci, blanket, bottles

If you start training, the mental aspect will be the biggest challenge.  One must realize they are no longer continent, for continent people don’t wear diapers 24/7.  One day you will release while you’re trying to hold it and can’t, congratulations, you’re incontinent.

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, TommyBubbles said:

Here's a list I made for myself, I have most of this but not everything yet

21 pairs of cloth fitted nappies+inserts/14 pairs of vinyl nappy pants/10 crotch snap onesies/7 romper onesies/3 adult dummys-shortalls-bibs-pairs of velcro shoes/2 sippy cups-plastic plates+bowls+cutlery sets-swimming nappies/baby bottle-nappy change bag-soft toy teddy bear.

And a partridge in a pear tree!???♥️??? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
9 minutes ago, Babygeebee said:

Hi Eddie. 

I think you've got a good start there. Go with that and see where your journey takes you. You can always add items as you go. 

@Babygeebee do I look like a lawyer at the bottom of the ocean?  That is what we Americans call a good start.

• Haha 2

Being an adult baby and Incontinent, the things I am set up with is that I have onesies from Little for big. I have my diapers and boosters from North shore. I have a diaper bag that I am required to carry in the car. It includes 4 diapers, 4 boosters, Pack of wipes, Emergency pull-up, spare onesie and a change of clothes. On top of all that I have a portable diaper changing pad that includes wipes, diaper and booster.

• Like 1

Atta boy Eddie!!!

Probably more useless advice: Prices on Better Dry from XP Medical are probably the best priced on the web. When you order by the case, shipping is free and their autoship actually works well. In the end, they're significantly less than Megamax. Good luck!!!