LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Anyone else not like Megamax??

I find them too narrow at my balls and they don’t cover my butt as well. Even compared to the NS supreme. Also very soupy consistency. Any other MegaMax haters? Wearing one now… 

• Like 2

I've worn a few.  Always plastic backed.  I have yet to notice any issues with fit.  That being said, everybody's body is different and they may not fit you as well as they do me. 

For my two cents, I wish all diapers were cut a little broader at the bottom around my buttocks. 

Still, I like the Megamax.  Maybe the price will come back down to earth and I will be able to shop from Northshore again.  

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, DAQ said:

I would say my biggest gripe is lack of wicking and wetness feeling.

@DAQ

The POINT of a megamax is so that you don't FEEL the wetness after it is absorbed:  If you flood her out, of course she is gonna expand REAL fast, and may end up leaking, but she expands pretty good as far as I see it, and I use them daily :)

Megamaxes are BETTER than most "diapers" that they have out there that are cloth backed, in my opinion ;)

Brian

35 minutes ago, dondd said:

I wish all diapers were cut a little broader at the bottom around my buttocks. 

Foresite AM PM and Rearz Princesses and Lil Bella, Their white versions is Incontrol nightime Rearz diapers are wide in the ass... Which is nice. 

But like another person above said: they are usually huge... Even the Northshore Megamax's cover mine... Not sure what size YOU are  PuraVidaDip but... I would like to think you might have gotten a bad batch/ bag

Never have seen anyone HATE Northshore Megamax as must as this... maybe you got a batch batch?  hey @NorthShoreAdam want to chime in?

• Like 1

Megamax is good for driving and walking, but they suck for sitting in a comfy chair with legs up. 
The leg guards will lay flat and then leak. 

So I save mine for road trips. 

13 hours ago, DAQ said:

I would say my biggest gripe is lack of wicking and wetness feeling.

This.  And exactly why I have yet....in my opinion......to find a diaper superior to the BetterDry.

My 02 cents. 

Ok cool thank you for your comments! So I must have been misremembering the width. They are wide. The butt coverage though is an issue for me, especially when sitting. Leaked last night yet again with MM and booster but will try again. 

3 hours ago, PuraVidaDip said:

Ok cool thank you for your comments! So I must have been misremembering the width. They are wide. The butt coverage though is an issue for me, especially when sitting. Leaked last night yet again with MM and booster but will try again. 

I'm curious what size, what size booster, and where it leaked from?

On 7/17/2022 at 9:17 AM, DiapergirlWB said:

megamax are great for nights and if you are just sitting around.  They are not so great for activity.

On 7/17/2022 at 9:26 AM, PoopyDiaperDude said:

This.  And exactly why I have yet....in my opinion......to find a diaper superior to the BetterDry.

My 02 cents. 

22 hours ago, anned said:

My problem with them is the lining separating from the backing and  the sap falling out.

I admit I only wore one so my experience is based on that.  This was last summer on m y trip to Wisconsin Dells when I was in diapers full time every day and everywhere.  I wore Abena L4 for 6 to 7 hours, Betterdry for 8+ hours but the Mega Max lasted me only about 5 hours.  The problem was as anned said, the inner lining separating from the backing and the padding falling out.  It was a major failer of the inner lining where it attached to the backing.  I might tend to think it could be from the activity, walking around in the hot and humid weather, yet the Betterdry and Abena diapers held up way better and for a lot longer time without the separation of the liner from the backing.  I'll have to try a few more to make a final decision, but as I rarely wear a diaper more than 7 hours at a time, the cost is higher than I want to spend when compared to Betterdry or Abena diapers.  I do like the Tie-Dye and Black color choices though.

I found the problems I had with Megamax diapers was a sizing issue.  I'm a big guy so I bought the XL's....which never fit me right.  I was unimpressed with Megamaxes because of that.  I've recently lost a few pounds and found that the large Megamaxes seem to fit me very well.  I can get a good 6 hrs (heavy wetter) out of one now.

However....with the recent price hikes I can't really afford them anymore.  Fortunately I am a big fan of the Abena L4's which work really well for me.

Must admit I'm not impressed. For my personal tastes, I find the sizing weird - I normally wear medium and these are MASSIVE on me and a small is too small.  I hate the writing on the wings.  I know they are medical, but it just seems OTT and I don't particularly like the way they feel generally.

I've worn everything from Rearz, ABU, Tykables, some Bambino, Forsite, Tena etc etc., but Northshore are the only make I won't buy again / have in stock. Just not for me at all.  But it is a personal thing, like anything you wear. 

• Like 1

Nope, I'm never gonna dislike megamax. It's ONE of my FAVORITE diapers!???♥️?? The ONLY thing I wish they did, was make a size small for Little Guys like me. LITERALLY! LOL!?????? It's so comfortable and thick, and it really says, "I'M WEARING A DIAPER!"??????☺️???♥️??

• Like 1

I also have issues with the sizing of MegaMax disposables, the small is a little snug but the medium is too big, the waistband comes up way past my navel.

I’ve also had trouble with leg leaks wearing MegaMax in mediums, far more regular with these than any other disposable.

On the plus side, I do like the plain colours, especially the pink. 

It may seem like a backwards issue but the tapes are too sticky. My left hand and arm don't work great and the tapes can be brutal to get off.

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Spanky said:

I absolutely love MegaMax diapers 

@Spanky

me too! One of the things that I have learned about these diapers is that they are the cream of the crop the creme de la creme of the adult diaper market. Everything else is either lower quality, or does not even hold a candle to this diaper. I'm not saying that every other diaper that is plastic backed cloth backed or maybe made differently is junk, but when you are used to using the best, you know what they can handle and what they cannot.

The very first diapers I ever used were the prevail airs: by overwhelming and convincing evidence, I quickly learned that if prevail air is not even close to being quality in any way shape or form. These are the diapers that I had to use before I could get to the mega Max. Luckily for me, I was able to scrounge together about $48 for the last three times I ordered it, so I was able to get the plastic backed abena M fours. The abena M fours where similar to many of the plastic backed adult diapers, but they were better quality wise than even the tranquility brand. I thought that even a tranquility would be a good diaper, but I quickly learned that it doesn't hold a candle to a mega Max. I've even tried The Supremes made by North Shore, and they are pretty good, but I've had trouble with the tapes on The Supremes because they are not as wide or as strong as the ones for the mega Max.

Before anyone tells me that I am beating the drum for the mega Max: I know I am: I've only had a couple of situations where North Shore products were not appropriate, and both times northshore took care of it. Even when we ordered the wrong boosters, my supplier took care of it, and that is when I decided to go directly to North Shore for all of my supplies. This is because it is a lot easier to order stuff you need rather than to try to go through Amazon and other suppliers, when all you have to do is place one order and you might get one big box.

When I started having problems with the prevail errors, I wanted to check out what was considered the best diaper out there. After doing my research, I called every single company that even dealt with a adult incontinence product. I quickly learned that all of them were cloth back, and I needed to go through a slew of red tape to get the plastic back stuff. One of the things that was quite embarrassing was and I'll always remember this, is that I had to tell every single one of these companies to go to rears.ca and look at they're ABDL diapers, and I pointed out to them and said this is a diaper, not what you guys are selling, how do I get this type of product.

When I finally was able to get passed all of the preliminaries, and I was able to get the good stuff, I was given the choice of five brands of diapers. The state asked me to rank them from 1 to 5, and then they said that they would try very hard to get me the ones I wanted. Of course I put the M4 as one of my top five, but I also put in the supreme as my number two and my mega Max is number 1. I sent this off to the nurse that I had contact with at the state, and she said she would get back to me within 24 hours. She also told me that she would quickly expedite my request for better product, and then told me that she apologized for me having to go through the embarrassment of having subpar products, but told me that everyone has to go through there's at least once to prove that they do not work for them. Once I had gone through this, records had been created and the prior authorization had been written so that I never ever have to go through this again. I will always have what I need, and that is plastic backed diapers and that also means mega maxes.

The only problem I ever had with a mega Max is when in 2020, North Shore had for some reason,someone in China making their product . Mr Greenberg had told these workers how he wanted these diapers made . However, something changed in the way the diaper was made between 2020 and 2019 , and by that I mean that there was no padding between the diaper and your skin. Whatever they had done, the machine had pressed the diaper so flat that all of the padding had been pushed through the back of the diaper, so that it felt like the middle of the diaper was a piece of hard rigid cardboard. When they realized that there was an issue with the run of diapers that I had ordered, they made contact with the people that made them, and realized that someone had changed the way they were made, and as such the machine was pushing down all of the padding . Because I had already ordered my supply in 2020, I had to wait until the next run, so I ended up asking them for an appropriate amount of booster pads so that I could shore them up so they wouldn't feel like hard cardboard. When the new diapers came out, everything was fine, and I had no issues , and this year I finally got rid of the last 13 bags of the white ones that were from that lot . I can tell you now that every time that I use a mega Max it is nice and soft if fluffed out properly . I'm not sure if anyone else is having issues with the way the diapers are made, or just have bad batches, but I can say from experience that if you let North Shore no of this , they should be able to help you .

mega maxes are so comfortable: they are real diapers, they are not something that they are putting out there that they called diapers that do not meet the test. Northshore knows exactly how to make a diaper, and the reason why northshore care exists in the first place, is because Mr Greenberg was trying to help one of his family members find incontinence products and none of them worked well. Therefore, he ended up starting this company, and let me tell you, when I finally got my first mega Max I was skeptical for like 5 minutes. When I finally got the thing on, I was in heaven, and I felt like I was wearing a white cloud nice and soft and crinkley, and able to be used to release anything and everything that I could throw at it period now that I have the covers for trifecta, I can go full circle and I won't have to worry anymore.

In my opinion North Shore care is the best company out there: this is not simply because I like them, but it is because they have proven themselves worthy, and always take care of their customers, and they're always looking for ways to better their products because they know that people are looking for the type of products that they sell. Sometimes I wonder if some of these companies started out doing good things, and then started going cheap until they get to providing prevail air type diapers quality wise and quantity wise. A diaper is only as good as the company that manufacturers it, and if for some reason they had forgotten that you need absorbency and the ability to pull wetness away and lock it away from your skin, then they have lost the ability to make halfway decent product. North Shore is different, because they know what they're doing, and it constantly is apparent to me that they continually show that they know what they are doing and what the community needs.

I also like the fact that North Shore makes their products in different colors. There will always be individuals who are incontinent, or that need diapers because of their disability, or whatever reason. Sometimes, people get bored with the same color diapers, and I figure that if you must wear them, why not have fun and have different colors and use them as you normally would. At least this way if you have to wear diapers, at least they look cool, and who knows you might end up finding a significant other someday because they find a guy or a lady in a diaper cute: I don't think I'd be that lucky, but I can always dream can't I?

North Shore are the best hands down: they do have and have had issues, but every time they do, they take care of their customers and make it right. This is why North Shore will always succeed where other companies make mistakes, and they continue to make low quality stuff, which doesn't help someone who is severely incontinent both directions. North Shore knows about this type of individual, and they make their products to suit that individual and their needs. I also like the fact that North Shore makes products like the trifectas, and other products that help people dealing with incontinence: this way you can keep yourself healthy, because your skin is your first defense, and it keeps all of The Dirty stuff away from you, and if your skin breaks down then it can cause major problems for you.

The mega Max diaper is like a Cadillac: the best car, the best diaper: and if done right those things are comfortable and you don't have to worry when you have to release well done

Brian

• Like 2

@~Brian~Northshore is an awesome company.  Both for folks who are incontinent and us ABDL folks. I  do like their Supremes as well.   I've pre-stretched the plastic backing before putting them on and they work great for me.  The tapes hold well for me. 

I do like diapers from ABU and Rearz,  but I really try to support Northshore so they keep providing their great products. 

• Like 1