LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Laptop, Tablet, Desktop, Phone

DailyDi

How do you access DD the most? For me it's still my trusty desktop PC. My fat fingers can't type on a laptop and my hands shake too much for handhelds. I actually sold my iPad a while back when we needed money. I miss it for games, but that's a different subject.

• Haha 1

Laptop, entirely. I have an iPad, but it gets stolen by my kids fairly frequently, and they are more technologically savvy than I am, at least when it comes to mobile devices, so, if I were using it to post here, there's a chance they'd stumble upon it. Although I do wish sometimes that I could use it, or a phone, to visit DD - I'd probably be in the chat a lot more if I didn't have to be glued to my desk in order to view it. My phone is used primarily for work, no recreational stuff on it, really. Once the kids move out I can start using a tablet and enjoying DD from locations other than my office. 

Only on the desktop and that via a flash drive that can be removed. There is no way I am going to put  DD on a portable or non-concealable device that just anyone can see or find

I use my handy dandy, smartphone!!!!!????❤️☺️???? All day everyday! To communicate with my second family! That's why I'm so active on here. I essentially use this website like my own Facebook!?????❤️ I don't have Facebook by the way in case you're wondering. LOL!???????❤️

1 hour ago, Little Christine said:

Only on the desktop and that via a flash drive that can be removed. There is no way I am going to put  DD on a portable or non-concealable device that just anyone can see or find

Not if you're very good at hiding it! Like I am. LOL!? 

• Like 1

Nothing can be hidden from Murphy

The other day, I was offered $20,000 if I could find a needle in a haystack in less than a minute. After accepting the offer, I sat on the bottom of the haystack I won the money

• Haha 1

Only this desktop PC connected to a 47" screen, reading and writing in my comfy chair.

I never use phone for diaper stuff, or forums for that matter. 

Gaming PC is just for games, and laptop is mainly for Youtube in bed.

1 hour ago, Dubious said:

Only this desktop PC connected to a 47" screen, reading and writing in my comfy chair.

I never use phone for diaper stuff, or forums for that matter. 

Gaming PC is just for games, and laptop is mainly for Youtube in bed.

Only a 47" ? :)

1 hour ago, AbabeBill said:

iPad, on rare occasions, laptop. My beloved desktop crapped out long ago. 

How old was it? When I was heavier into gaming and more financially stable I used to replace my system every year. I'm on 3.5 years for my current one, and hoping to get another year out of it, at least.