LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I am sure there is a post about this but what is in your diaper bag?

So I am sure that it has been posted before and I am just taking notes for myself so I am creating this post.

This is for my knowledge for when I go 24/7 diaper wearing.

So the question is what is in your diaper bag?  

And what is your diaper bag?

For those of you who I know that are 24/7 I am going to tag you so and also since your my friends.

@~Brian~ @Glennie @chubbyABDLcub @Evelyn Dellcerro @Transfusionelle  @Idzy @joey52  @Luvs24 @Rachel1 @RonnieJA @iluvmydiapers @Timmybaby @Young1 @DailyDi @jonbearab  @oznl @Little Sherri  @Enthusi @BabyJilly_S @Stroller @happyindprs  @MessyBoyKG

• Like 1

@DiaperboyEddie12

I have the following in my "go bag" which is a large backpack:

- 1 Ziplock bag containing:  baby powder and 40% Zinc Oxide Diaper rash creme, and sometimes Vasaline.

- 1 Package of Prevail Adult wipes, 96 count package.

- 10 Prevail Underpads.

- 10 Megamax Diapers.

- 1 "wet bag" so that If I have a pair of garywear incontinence underwear that gets wet, or messy, or if I have clothing that gets wet, I can bag that for later laundering.

- 1 "dry bag" for clothing that is removed.

- 5 black drawstring bags:  That way, can change, and get rid of dirty diapers, chux, wipes, and anything that is used during a change, that I can just bag and drop in the trash can at work, which is emptied weekly.

- 1 Pair of street undies, in case I need them, and dry socks in case I need them for a change

Outside Pockets:  Left:  32 ounce stainless steel water container.

Right: Reading Glasses and sun lenses, and when needed a backup water bottle for HOT days.

You also should watch out for the following things;

1.  ALWAYS RESTOCK the "Go Bag" when you use any of the supplies in it. if You use, lets say 7 diapers and 7 chux, you REPLACE the stuff in your bag, so that you always have that amount of supplies (10 Diapers, 10 Chux) available. 

2.  ALWAYS carry your Wipes, powder, creme, vasaline, or whatever you use as a barrier creme, and when it gets LOW, restock:  You NEVER know when they will be needed, and they can come in HANDY when you have a rash or a situation when you need to clean up a "blowout".

3.  Make sure that your "wet bag" articles get removed and washed within a couple days, or they will most likely smell up the whole "go bag."

4.  Make sure that you have trash bags in your "go bag" so you can throw the diaper and all the used articles away, and when you use those, restock them.

5.  Get yourself a washable  chair pad so that you can put it down if you are staying somewhere so you minimize the damage to beds, chairs or couches, and then you can also keep the wetness from going down through the cushions. :)

I KNOW I posted this once in response to a question, but i cannot remember the title so I am reposting for your benefit:  Maybe @Evelyn Dellcerro has additional suggestions, or maybe @Glennie or @diaperwearntigger

Good Luck Bud!

Brian

Edited by ~Brian~
Added Additional Information
28 minutes ago, ~Brian~ said:

@DiaperboyEddie12

I have the following in my "go bag" which is a large backpack:

- 1 Ziplock bag containing:  baby powder and 40% Zinc Oxide Diaper rash creme, and sometimes Vasaline.

- 1 Package of Prevail Adult wipes, 96 count package.

- 10 Prevail Underpads.

- 10 Megamax Diapers.

- 1 "wet bag" so that If I have a pair of garywear incontinence underwear that gets wet, or messy, or if I have clothing that gets wet, I can bag that for later laundering.

- 1 "dry bag" for clothing that is removed.

- 5 black drawstring bags:  That way, can change, and get rid of dirty diapers, chux, wipes, and anything that is used during a change, that I can just bag and drop in the trash can at work, which is emptied weekly.

- 1 Pair of street undies, in case I need them, and dry socks in case I need them for a change

Outside Pockets:  Left:  32 ounce stainless steel water container.

Right: Reading Glasses and sun lenses, and when needed a backup water bottle for HOT days.

You also should watch out for the following things;

1.  ALWAYS RESTOCK the "Go Bag" when you use any of the supplies in it. if You use, lets say 7 diapers and 7 chux, you REPLACE the stuff in your bag, so that you always have that amount of supplies (10 Diapers, 10 Chux) available. 

2.  ALWAYS carry your Wipes, powder, creme, vasaline, or whatever you use as a barrier creme, and when it gets LOW, restock:  You NEVER know when they will be needed, and they can come in HANDY when you have a rash or a situation when you need to clean up a "blowout".

3.  Make sure that your "wet bag" articles get removed and washed within a couple days, or they will most likely smell up the whole "go bag."

4.  Make sure that you have trash bags in your "go bag" so you can throw the diaper and all the used articles away, and when you use those, restock them.

5.  Get yourself a washable  chair pad so that you can put it down if you are staying somewhere so you minimize the damage to beds, chairs or couches, and then you can also keep the wetness from going down through the cushions. :)

I KNOW I posted this once in response to a question, but i cannot remember the title so I am reposting for your benefit:  Maybe @Evelyn Dellcerro has additional suggestions, or maybe @Glennie or @diaperwearntigger

Good Luck Bud!

Brian

@~Brian~ Thank you for that detailed list of must haves!

What are Chux wipes?

And do you have a picture of your Go Bag so  I can see how big it is?

• Thanks 1
4 minutes ago, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

@~Brian~ Thank you for that detailed list of must haves!

What are Chux wipes?

And do you have a picture of your Go Bag so  I can see how big it is?

@DiaperboyEddie12

"Chux" are a medical term that is used to describe the Disposable underpads that hospitals use when you are in there, and they want to put it under you to protect your bed from any "discharge" or anything that you way release.  If you do release or get sick, they can just roll it up and throw it away.  In my younger days, they were BLUE colored, and were the same softness as a diaper is, and made of VERY similar materials.  i think they call them that, because they can be "Chucked' when they are dirty and need to be changed.

WIPES are just what they are.  You should carry a supply of them in case you need them when changing, and in the process of cleaning yourself up.  I use the Prevail Adult Washcloths, which are available at many pharmacies and incontinence supply/DME suppliers.  I always have them in my bag, and soon, I will have to replace them, as i am getting lower on these.

I can take a picture of that bag this week, and will post it here when I do:  No Problem :)

Brian

2 minutes ago, ~Brian~ said:

@DiaperboyEddie12

"Chux" are a medical term that is used to describe the Disposable underpads that hospitals use when you are in there, and they want to put it under you to protect your bed from any "discharge" or anything that you way release.  If you do release or get sick, they can just roll it up and throw it away.  In my younger days, they were BLUE colored, and were the same softness as a diaper is, and made of VERY similar materials.  i think they call them that, because they can be "Chucked' when they are dirty and need to be changed.

WIPES are just what they are.  You should carry a supply of them in case you need them when changing, and in the process of cleaning yourself up.  I use the Prevail Adult Washcloths, which are available at many pharmacies and incontinence supply/DME suppliers.  I always have them in my bag, and soon, I will have to replace them, as i am getting lower on these.

I can take a picture of that bag this week, and will post it here when I do:  No Problem :)

Brian

@~Brian~ I got Northshorecare wipes.  I really like them very much!

Thank you for the picture when you take it.

16 minutes ago, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

@~Brian~ I got Northshorecare wipes.  I really like them very much!

Thank you for the picture when you take it.

@DiaperboyEddie12

Northshore wipes are AWESOME too, and they SMELL really clean and refreshing:  I am told that my Diapers and boosters will come from Northshore, while the wipes, when approved, as well as the Underpads will come through McKesson, which I don't mind as LONG as they are working well for me:  They are right now, so I am happy, so hopefully, will have the approval for these wipes soon ;)

No Problem on the picture:  My bag is always aboard :)

PS:  I remembered when I did my new chair reveal that I posted a pic of the old chair, and the new one I got Feb 1, '21:  I remember that I had my "Go Bag" on the "purple professor" and I posted the contents of this bag in the picture description:

Here is a picture of it, loaded and ready:  The water bottle is by "HydroFlask"

Brian

The only time I have a diaper bag with me is when I am heading for Northern Wisconsin for the weekend. I pack all that I will need for my time away from home. I pack two to three diapers per day that I will be there, adult diaper wipes small plastic trash bags for wet diapers, Desitin in case of diaper rash, baby powder for every diaper change, several onesies and a can of air freshener to mask any diaper odor that may be arise. During the normal  work week, I start each day in A fresh diaper, plenty of powder and a onesie and sometimes a booster pad and that’s about it.

I've a bag of supplies that works well for short excursions or work.

It contains a change of work clothes (since most leaks are at work), sudocream barrier cream, baby powder, trash bags, a pack of adult wipes, a spare pair of Gary plastic pants, a spare compression brief (for discretion), a spare cotton brief (to absorb little leaks), and two zip-lock-sealed fresh nappies, one being thicker, one being more discrete. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, sparklezBear said:

I've a bag of supplies that works well for short excursions or work.

It contains a change of work clothes (since most leaks are at work), sudocream barrier cream, baby powder, trash bags, a pack of adult wipes, a spare pair of Gary plastic pants, a spare compression brief (for discretion), a spare cotton brief (to absorb little leaks), and two zip-lock-sealed fresh nappies, one being thicker, one being more discrete. 

@sparklezBear  What is a Compression Brief and a spare Cotton Brief?

Two spare nappies (Tena Maxi that are so old by now they are probably useless), a spare pair of pants, a spare shirt, a plastic rubbish bag and an old towel in a duffel bag that lurks in the boot (trunk) of my car.

The rucksack I use for work is also my diaper bag. I put my spare diapers in two hidden compartments, one on each side of the main compartment. Both side compartments have a zipper from the top of the sack to the bottom. When the zippers are closed the diapers are completely out of sight. Each compartment can hold up to 6 diapers. That is all I need to take care of my incontinence when I am out in public or at the office. I only use Tena slip maxi medium diapers.

DB8CBA87-1F7E-4D03-8BE1-E303631F2D85.thumb.jpeg.888baaad5212f357707eeaf36ac4a849.jpeg

5 hours ago, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

@sparklezBear  What is a Compression Brief and a spare Cotton Brief?

The compression brief is a shapewear short, a medium hold spanx type thing. The cotton brief is just full cut underwear. They serve the purpose of mopping up small leaks well.

Don't use a diaper bag as I just wear now and then.  I guess it's a stretch but when I went on my vacation last month I had a small suitcase that just held all my diaper supplies.  Technically that could count as a diaper bag.  In it I had 7 Betterdry diapers, 4 Abena L4 diapers, 2 Mega Max diapers, 4 TENA Ultra cloth backed diapers, 6 diaper pins just in case, Gary wear waterproof pants, Northshore wipes, Vaseline, a tube of diaper rash cream and 2 onesies.  It was overkill as I brought many of the diapers I had packed back home unused.  Better to have diapers and not need them than to need diapers and not have them. 

• Like 1

Diaper bag is a backpack,  it contains 6 diapers, 2 MegaMax, 2 BetterDry,  and 2 Crinklz. 

A pack of Northshore wipes, 1 tub ointment , a roll of packing tap, and 4 pair disposable gloves.

Restocked every day after returning home from work or play if it's my day off.

My diaper bag is a black MEC backpack. What's in it depends on the mission. Most days, it would just have a couple of diapers - usually something from Rearz in the "medium duty" category like a Lil' Monster, and/or a Megamax, plus an extra pair of pants (or shorts), and a couple of plastic bags. If I were going to be away from the house for an extended period of time, I might add diaper cream and baby powder to that, and if I were staying overnight, a pacifier in a little case. Getting a packet of wipes probably wouldn't be the worst idea, although thus far I haven't had any with me. As with @oznl, one of my concerns is that I leave this thing in the car for weeks at a time, so I might find out that the tapes on the diapers have been rendered ineffectual or something. Because of the pandemic, I haven't been doing a lot of overnight travel, and when we do go away, to a cottage or whatever, I put my diapers and related accessories for the weekend right in my suitcase, so my diaper bag remains more of a "crash kit" than a utility bag. I should probably add a shirt, now that Oz has mentioned his bag has one in it, because one of the diaper failure modes that I have experienced has been accidentally tucking my shirt into the front of a damp diaper, or, the front of the diaper rolling forward and wicking into my shirt. Onesies help with that, however, and on any notable journey, I would have one on. 

I've got a disposable & a plastic bag hidden in the car for emergencies, and similar in my day sack - a small walking backpack.  I'll take the backpack if I'm heading for the pub for lunch, for instance.  If I'm going to be out all day, I'll pack a separate change, usually cloth.  Nappy and bag again.

If I'm staying away for one or more nights I'll take more stuff of course.  Enough onesies and disposables for the trip, spare plastic pants, a bag to hold used nappies until I can find somewhere to dump them, and my washing bag which includes Sudocrem, BodyGlide and a damp face flannel in its own waterproof bag.

Teddy goes with me if I'm staying away overnight, and my dummy comes with me everywhere.

I don't carry a bag most of the time these days as I don't roam too far from home. When I do travel I use a overnight bag loded with diapers, wipes, a diaper cover and an emergency T-shirt and pants

2 hours ago, joey52 said:

of course diapers also wipes hand soap powder lotion diaper cream wash cloth and a plastic bag to wrap up dirty diaper for disposal  

Thank you @joey52 What kind of bag do you have though?  I need to buy me a bag as I didn't have a spare in my car when I blew up my diaper.

• 1 year later...

My diaper bag is a backpack. Front pocket is a change of pants and shirt. Back pocket is the diapering supplies. I usually carry 1 high capacity diaper such as a Megamax and 1 mid level such as an M4. I also carry wipes (Walgreens Brand is my preference), a roll of paper towel for cleaning the bulk of the mess up before using the wipes, a few pairs of disposable gloves, a couple blue pads and many grocery store bags. If I am planning to be out for more than 8 hours, I will pack more diapers. I also keep about 10 diapers in the spare tire compartment of my car at all times.