LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Home wear

In the summer months it's nearly always a onesie and cargo shorts. And a smock-style top layer if I need to be warmer.  It's what I wear all the time, unless I'm dressing up.  Then the baby print onesies and the shortalls come out.

• Like 1

The weather varies wildly here, so the clothes I wear over my diapers vary also, though the deciding factor is whether I'm home alone or not. I don't have (or want) anything specifically AB/AK (though somethings I have work well for age play) so basically just my normal athleisure or lounge wear - leggings, joggers, running shorts, maybe pajama bottoms in the winter, and a t-shirt, tank top, or hoodie on top. I'll only wear leggings or bike shorts over a diaper if I'm home alone unless I'm only wearing a pull up and my top is long enough to cover my butt. 

Depends on a couple of things if I’m home by myself then it’s a diaper and a onesie if not and it’s cold it’s diaper onesie and pants if it’s hot then it’s diaper and a dress or T-shirt and a skirt.

I usually don't wear diapers.  Haines cotton underpants with just jeans and t-shirts mostly.  When I do get the house to myself a couple times a month, it's usually just diaper and onesie or diaper, waterproof pants and onesie around the house alone.  If I do have to go out, then jeans over my diaper until I get back home.

at home, my superman one piece pjs, if mom is in the hospital or we are on a trip then its my batman ones(i stay with her in the hospital so i can keep the family informed and i can at least do something to help, reduces how much i shut down)

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, square_duck said:

I wear hats on my head........

....... It's 'over' my diaper!!!!! ?

Do you not wear a nappy at night, or do you sleep standing up ?

this time of the year it's just a diaper and t shirt,  until I change and shower. later in cold weather it may be sweats and diaper, or when very cold weather footed pjs. I some times don't change and shower until noon or later.

I have four children so I cannot just openly wear my diaper loud and proud when I am home. When I am home alone, I can be found clad in a diaper with a teeshirt on or some type of similar setup. In the cooler months, I usually have a onesie or romper on with long sleeves. I love having different things to wear, patterned or not.

If I'm in my office, which is separate from the house, and the family is out or occupied and not likely to drop in frequently, then usually a golf shirt (to look professional in online meetings) over a diaper. That's what I'm in right now - blue golf shirt, over a Bambino Magnifico. But other than when I'm sequestered in my office, for day wear, I generally have cargo shorts and a onesie t-shirt on over my diaper in the summer, or jeans in the winter. Later in the evening, after the kids have called it a night, I'm usually back down to a diaper and a t-shirt in the summer months. In the winter I'll be in a diaper and a sweatshirt, unless it gets really cold, when I might put on my onesie pajamas. I definitely prefer to live out my days with nothing over my diaper when I can. Sometimes I get an eye roll from my wife about it, because to her, being in just a diaper is essentially my "pajamas", so when she finds me like that at 2 in the afternoon, she's liable to say something like "Nice outfit" or "Not dressed yet, I see?" 

I hope someday to have a property private enough to allow me to hang out in the yard in an uncovered diaper, in the summer. One can dream. In theory, I could *probably* get away with that now, if my kids weren't home, but it wouldn't be relaxing, because while my yard is private and my neighbours' yards are really big, so their houses are a fair distance away, the fencing is low and the shrubbery is intermittent, so it could theoretically be possible for one of them to obtain an unobstructed sightline to the retina-searing visage of me cleaning the pool in a sagging Rearz Barnyard or whatever. Maybe eventually I'll get to where @diaperedboilerman is, and not care, but I'm not there yet. 

Since we also are talking about outdoors...  Before I could get away with walking in just a diaper, but with cameras and neighbors, I now walk in a skirt when its very unlikely that I will meet people, so in worst case they see a man in a skirt..
In daytime I go outside in sweatpants. 

I dress normal when I have to take care of my daily business. Things change as soon as I get home. As soon as I get home I’ll take off my disposable diaper and change into cloth. I keep my pants close by just in case, but at home I wear nothing but a T-shirt my cloth diaper and some plastic pants and that is it.

When at home I am mostly not in a diaper.  As I try to save them for when I am out and about.  Usually when I am home and if we do not have company over.  I am just in my tighty whiteys.  and a tee shirt.  

If I am out and about or going to work I have jeans on and my work shirt and a diaper underneath.  I have had to many accidents lately not to wear a diaper when going to work.

If I owned my own place or to be exact.  Lived on my own.  I most likely would be in just a diaper at home and a tee.  As I prefer to wear just the diaper and tee.

@~Brian~  @BabySpiderBoy  @Evelyn Dellcerro @Transfusionelle What your thoughts on this thread?

• Like 1

I usually wear really soft pants/shorts over my diapies, although if I was a actual baby/toddler I would probably wear toddler clothes. They always have such cute and adorable and cool designs!?? And the baby/toddler pants/shorts are always extra roomy in both the back and the front for my diapies.??❤️?? I really hate growing up, LITERALLY!?

• Like 3
9 hours ago, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

When at home I am mostly not in a diaper.  As I try to save them for when I am out and about.  Usually when I am home and if we do not have company over.  I am just in my tighty whiteys.  and a tee shirt.  

If I am out and about or going to work I have jeans on and my work shirt and a diaper underneath.  I have had to many accidents lately not to wear a diaper when going to work.

If I owned my own place or to be exact.  Lived on my own.  I most likely would be in just a diaper at home and a tee.  As I prefer to wear just the diaper and tee.

@~Brian~  @BabySpiderBoy  @Evelyn Dellcerro @Transfusionelle What your thoughts on this thread?

Nothing like being at home all comfy in a diaper and tee shirt walking around the house. Sounds like fun to me !!

• Like 3
20 hours ago, Wet Knight said:

Do you not wear a nappy at night, or do you sleep standing up ?

Depends on my mood, sometimes wear at night, sometimes not *shrug*, but....I have had to 'try' and sleep sitting up, due to a pinched nerve in my neck...... I could'nt lay down ? with out getting cramps or shooting pain in my shoulder and arm. So I spent about a month, 'sleeping' in a chair....propped up by pillows..... It wasn't fun....no diapers then either!!! .?