LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

who has been here cince 2005

I was a late comer having joined as recently as 2007 :D

What's crazy id that some of these old accounts are now almost old enough to have their own account on here O_O

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Definitely not me!?? LOL!?? Hahaha! Although I wish I knew about you guys and was an ABDL even when I was a little kid!?? But, I'm here NOW and that's all that matters! I'm never leaving you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?☺️???❤️??❤️ You guys are my baby friends all day, everyday!!!!!!!!???????????❤️?

• Like 2

@waynecook52

I found DD 24 years ago, along with that "site" that Mikey does not want mentioned, for obvious reasons.  I learned alot about the lifestyle, and read a LOT of posts here before I started to deal with incontinence myself in 2019.  When that happened, I KNEW where i needed to be, and the REST is history.  I had been "lurking" for 24 years, before I joined in August of 2019 - Just wish I would have done so a lot earlier than I did, but all is good, because I am here NOW.

Brian

• Like 1
29 minutes ago, ~Brian~ said:

@waynecook52

I found DD 24 years ago, along with that "site" that Mikey does not want mentioned, for obvious reasons.  I learned alot about the lifestyle, and read a LOT of posts here before I started to deal with incontinence myself in 2019.  When that happened, I KNEW where i needed to be, and the REST is history.  I had been "lurking" for 24 years, before I joined in August of 2019 - Just wish I would have done so a lot earlier than I did, but all is good, because I am here NOW.

Brian

Wow! You've been around for quite a long time!??? And we're glad to have you Brian!? I wish I had joined earlier too, but like you said and I said, we're here NOW!!!!!

• Like 1

I joined DD in 2006 but i first came across it when it was a Yahoo group, but i was very wary of the internet hence the delay in becoming a member.

Maly.

• Like 1
14 hours ago, DailyDi said:

I've been here since day 0 lol

Show off!!! ?

2 hours ago, waynecook52 said:

16 so far below 2010.this is great

I was on DPF ( There might ppl here who remember me there ☺)before this, and I think so many early ppl are here due to the collapse of DPF in general...just my .02¢ though...