LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What was the first diaper you ever used

What was your first diaper you ever used when you got into wearing them?I am kinda curious and wanna know your experience with using your first diaper?My first diaper was Prevail Nu-Fit Briefs and they were amazing. 

• Like 1

homemade involving paper towels.... 

then goodnites / pampers baby diapers

then first true adult diaper was depends which were so awful i just threw out.

first real abdl diaper i tried was ABU preschools.

• Like 2

My first real adult diaper would have been either old green Depend or Attends around 1988/89. 

Before that I had a cloth diaper that was my niece's, that I either tucked into my underwear or pinned to the remains of a pair of underwear I had cut up so it just filled in the missing bits.

I also had a disposable that I would add warm water to and tuck it into my underwear. It was wet, but there was no smell.

I also used various towels, sheets, and other types of  cloth to make diapers. These weren't used as I had no plastic pants.

Disposable adult diapers did not exist when I started.   My first attempt at a diaper was just an old towel.    I moved to adult plastic pants with a variety of what passed for liners for that until I got to buy some proper adult (pin-on) diapers.    It was several years later when the first "fan fold rectangular" adult diapers hit the market and then a couple of years before Attends and the like became available.

Cloth as a baby - late '50s

Later, in my teens various homemade contrivances.

The first actual adult diaper I bought and used was a Curity disposable.  The folded kind.  No elastics.  Terrible.

Now Northshore. 

My first diaper I ever knowingly used were Pampers.  I was a small kid and could fit into them in the late 70's and early 80's.  My first 'Adult' diaper I wore was Attends and that would have been right around the mid 80's.

I'm really happy with the selection of diapers we have today.  Such a great time to be AB/DL.

• Like 1

my first adult diaper was some sort of depends.... i want to say a triple-tape model.... but i honestly don't remember. might be confusing them with attends, since i switched between them early on.

i do find it funny and really cool that diapers have come so far in my time to the point that some of the smaller boosters hold more than those early on diapers do! depends look like a pile of tissues or a hand towel compared to a megamax!

I wore the meijer brand and Tena and lets just say i wont wear those again lol but they worked well for starting out. Now ive moved on to my favorites, NS supremes and crinklz

I first experimented with a Depends but then after realizing that I was trying to use them for something they were not designed for I finally worked up the courage to order a sample box of Rearz and I used those and now I am sort of hooked!

• Like 1

My first experiments with diapers were home made with paper towels and garbage bags and duct tape.  The first adult diapers I bought were Attends,  back in the 80s.  I  tried the old green Depends,  but they would leak with one wetting.  I

really liked the Attends. They were comfortable and would hold a couple wettings. 

There were many other store brands that I tried,  but kept going back to the Attends.