LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Is COVID increasing or decreasing diaper time?

Ok, I get it, if you are 24/7 then this probably doesn’t affect you.   Since the start of COVID I have been working remotely.  As a result, I get a lot more opportunities to wear diapers and have found it a very comfortable part of my day.  My Skype/Zoom Teleconferences don’t involve video so I don’t have that risk associated.  

For some like me, the extra time at home means more time to indulge.  For others, it may also mean more family and friends at home so less time to indulge.

Joey

For me, Covid has had a significant increase in my diaper time.   I was pretty close to 24/7 before Covid, but would wear lighter protection for things like the gym.   Now Ii pretty much stay in diapers and use them without really noticing.

COVID increased diaper time for me by a whole lot. Our whole house has been remote since March 2020 and keeping the kids in school online during that time has been a challenge while my partner and I both work full time. Because of that the kids are spending more time with family, staying over nights. While that happens I'm nearly always diapered. Recently it's been full 3-4 days in a row. This week because of impending weather I've been in diapers since Sunday. I'll be able to wear them into tomorrow and then will be out of them for a few days, lather rinse repeat. Add to that the fact that we have not had any social engagements in 11 months and I don't see other people except on my way to the store or to pick up takeout, and I'm not in social situations where discretion would be advised. I simply get to sit around, working and doing home things diapered. It has been very pleasant!

Definitely longer duration as I'm now able to have slow mornings before work, rather than waking to an alarm clock and jumping into shower.  Frequency about the same, but those extra couple hours in the morning are wonderful

Covid has been a severe decrease in my premium diaper wear.  I wear 24/7, but usually pullups and the like at work.  When Covid started, my workweeks went from 40ish hours to 60ish hours for months.  I was lucky to shower some days!  It was great for my income, but horrific on my mental and physical health.

I see the irony, I have more funds to purchase the premium diapers I love...and no time to just kick back, relax, and wear them.

COVID has decreased the amount of diaper time available to me. I prefer to have the house to myself when I pad up. With vaccinations coming up, I expect I'll have some alone/diaper time later this spring, or summer.

Oh absolutely has increased! Multiple factors play into it: Extended time home alone. Few public restrooms available from when I am away from home and just my general insecurity that I try to placate by wearing more. 

I've had diapers on more in the past year than I have in several years since I first indulged in this. 

• Like 1

Definite increase in diaper time for sure.  I diaper up every time I go out to run errands as finding a washroom that's open is kinda hit or miss.  Also...who wants to use public washrooms anyway?  I have discovered that I can rely on an Abena L4 for 5 heavy wettings before I have to change.  5 uses is more than enough for me to get my chores done outside the home.

Back home its not like I take my diaper off when I get home.  I'll usually wear it until capacity is reached.

• Like 1

Yes it has extended my time in diapers.  Because of COViD I have had to isolate myself as much as possible in order to stay within a cohort of elderly people.  Since I am alone am able to wear much more.  I too have used this opportunity to go 24/7.  Hats of to you long-time 24/7'ers.  It takes a lot of dedication to do it!

• Like 1

I'm 24/7, so Covid hasn't increased my time in diapers much, but it has changed the nature of it a bit. For one thing, the gyms are closed now, but back when they had reopened, all of the martial arts classes that I attended or taught went over to a "hands-off" approach, more like a martial arts-themed workout than actual fighting, and that allowed me to start wearing diapers there. Back when we were doing hand-to-hand training, the gym was the only place I didn't wear them. So, post-Covid, that is one thing I will have to figure out. I've been 24/7 for close to two years now, but, I only threw away the last of my boxer shorts when we moved houses just before Christmas - I had kept them in stock specifically for the gym. 

Other than that, one change, which @Joey_AB_DLalluded to, revolves around the fact that the schools were closed for most of the Spring of 2020, and have been closed again since Christmas, so, my kids are home all day, every day. That has altered my routine, because, back when they were out of the house during the week, I used to tend to put on a large, heavy-duty ABDL diaper right before bed, and I often would stay in it until the middle of the next day, because the only person around the house was my wife. I would swap over to a medium-weight diaper for the evenings, when we were running the kids to their various activities, etc. Whereas now, I don't wear my largest diapers very often, because I can't be in them long enough to take advantage of their capabilities. I miss those days spent in Rearz Alpacas or Barnyards, or Bambino Magnificos or BetterDry's, and I've recently acquired some size large Mexamax's that I can't use until they reopen the schools, because when I'm wearing one, after a few hours, I start to look like I have a deceased racoon jammed down my pants. 

It didn't at first... but then I started wearing in the day.   I do have daily webex meetings with video...  so what?   I'm fully dressed otherwise, and my waistline is below the desk surface so nobody can see anything down there anyway!  I've even been on video wearing my All-in-One onesie with a onesie (diaper suit) underneath.  On the screen, all someone would see is me wearing a fleece coat with a t-shirt underneath. 

• Like 1

During the days when I am able to wear diapers all day, I wake up in an overnight use heavy-duty ABDL diaper(Rearz Barnyard or Alpaca), am in that till about 10AM or so when I change into another heavy weight diaper (ABU DinoRawrz), and then wear a medium weight diaper until bed (SDK). This follows my wetting patters of more into the late morning, a lot during the day, and less in the evening. I like the overnight diaper because I can confidently roll over and wet laying down, on my tummy, or back, or even side. When I was a kid there was definitely a difference between the daytime diaper and the overnight. It's a lot of fun to have that around still.

Those days, I wear a one-piece or two piece Hanna Andersson pajamas at night, change into a onesie and cute patterned sweats (Winter Water Factory cute sweatpants) or stretchy pants during the day, and put a button up shirt on for teleconferencing as needed. I have to go out I'll wear pants, but that's the only time. A favorite is shoveling snow in my overnight diaper and patterned sweats. Nobody can tell but there is certainly a little bit of show.

7 hours ago, puffy_bottom said:

A favorite is shoveling snow in my overnight diaper and patterned sweats.

@puffy_bottom, I like shoveling snow in a diaper (daytime or overnight) with just snow pants on overtop. The diaper is completely disguised by the bulky pants, but it does kind of feel like being outside in just a diaper. It also reminds me of being a kid, because we used to go out and play with snow pants on over diapers (or underwear); my mom didn't see much point in getting more clothing wet, unless it was really, really cold, in which case one could make an argument for wearing pants under them. 

Increased. When I feel the urge I can be in diapers for hours and know that it’s much less likely right now that I’ll be interrupted by anything face-to-face.

I can sleep in diapers when I want to and not worry about whether my morning shower has removed every tiny trace of “wet baby in the morning“ or bedwetter scent.

I don’t mess very often, but these last few months when I get my occasional desires to poop my pants like a little boy I can do it, enjoy it for longer, and know there’s time to clean up all the indications that I’m a big boy with a little secret.

I ordered my first ever case of ABDL diapers for Black Friday, to use with a level of freedom I may never have again between then and when the pandemic ends.

Whilst the frequency of wearing hasn’t changed due to COVID the length of time I spend in nappies has.

Before working from home I would wear over the occasional weekend but never longer than that because of working in an office, now I’ll stay in nappies for up to 4 days when I wear. 

I had more time off in March and was able to wear an extra day or so per week.  It's been normal since May.

This cold weather has been fun.  I've been wearing footed pjs over my diaper the put a layer over that,    The layers keep me warm while going for walks or shoveling snow.