LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Most DL'S become abdl

43 minutes ago, Jamie said:

Most Diaper Lovers becomes adult babies ill have been giving that some thought not sure if i like that. being babied

I think DL can be a route that some find get them into Age-Play:

it was for me it all started with diapers but I wouldn't say it's the same for everyone

• Like 1
1 hour ago, daddyeric91 said:

I find most DL's find ABDL as a sex craving more then a laid back in my onesie and diaper thing

Not even close. I really enjoy laying back and relaxing in a diaper.

Jamie, you don't have to be an AB just because some of the people here are. Every person here is different, every single person. There is no right way or wrong way, there is only your way. Try to do the things you like to do and don't worry about the other things, they don't matter.

Hugs,

Freta

DL can be a path to discovering that you have AB tendencies but it doesn't have to be, and with many of us it isn't. And there is not just one path involved here either; one does not have to travel through DL to become AB or LK, and again many people don't go that way. It is whatever it is for you and that applies to no one else ;) And none of it is wrong a long as you're on the right path for you. Just don't expect anyone else to be on that same path because each of us is going our own way, just as it should be B)

Bettypooh

18 hours ago, daddyeric91 said:

I find most DL's find ABDL as a sex craving more then a laid back in my onesie and diaper thing

For me, my love for diapers and little girl clothes started waaaay before puberty. It wasn't a sex thing then because I was still a child--about six or seven. It didn't become sexual until after puberty, and even now I'm not always turned on by diapers and toddler dresses. It's mostly about relaxing.

• Like 1

It sounds to me that you are just trying to justify yourself to yourself, do want you want because you want to do it that's all you need to concern yourself with

It's the opposite for me. I started on the AB side and discovered it really wasn't for me. Went to the DL side and am much happier. This isn't to say my wife and I don't incorporate some AB props or roles but we MUCH prefer the DL side of the spectrum.

Snugglebear

• 4 weeks later...

I have never had that feeling to be an adult baby. But that feeling of being a kid i never grew out of that. I use to enjoy using diapers for convenience, but now i have to wear 24/7 because of medical and that is not so fun some days.

I only found myself developing real AB tendencies once I started untraining. They're still not very strong compared to most ABs I know, but I'm very strongly emotionally attached to my pacifier now, whereas I didn't really care about pacifiers when I was toilet trained.

I'm afraid I can't accept the premise in subject of this topic.

I have no interest in being babied or being taken care of by someone else.

Sometimes it can like me for instance I'm a diaper lover as you can tell by my name lol but here recently I have discovered that I do have somewhat of an AB side, for instance I used to only want to wear plain white diapers but now I find myself loving the printed diapers more and every now and then I like to suck on a pacifier or drink out of a bottle but not that often

I like age play a little bit. Once in a while.

But I like being an adult way way more.

The problem with ageplay is there are a lot of expected and unspoken rules that I just don't like. Normally, the only ageplay I like is not true ageplay, but being an adult being treated as a baby, where both sides are adults, but one is being "forced" (By forced I mean in a consensual roleplay sense of the word) or one is willingly being babied. I don't do baby talk, and playing with baby toys and such bores the shit out of me.

To me diapers are a personal thing to me. I just like wetting my pants, and diapers provide an easy and clean way to do that. For me, it is not so much I want to wear diapers, as I want to pee my pants. I think when you start trying to paint a person with broad brushes based on some superficial observations, you do yourself and them a great disservice.

To use myself as an example... From my jawline down, I am basically tattoos. I have, over the last 8 years managed to cover the majority of my skin in tattoos. All of which are beautiful to me. I also wear diapers. Most people who I have gotten to know well enough to see a picture of me don't want to baby me after seeing that, because... well... it is hard to get in character when your "Baby" has a tattoo of cthulu inspired tentacles coming out of her vagina. So by assuming I want to be a baby because I wear diapers, then looking at my body, creates a dissidence. If you instead assume I am an adult who likes being in a diaper for one reason or another, then suddenly, I am an adult who shares an interest with you. I may not every be your baby girl, and you may not ever want me as your baby girl, but at least you opened up the door for honest mutual friendship.

• Like 1