LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Mommies and Daddies

For the grown-ups to discuss ABDL topics. No babies unless you're looking for a 'pankin!

302 topics in this forum

• 1 reply
    • 1.1k views
  1. Changing messy diaper

• 18 replies
    • 7.7k views
    • 4 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 2.4k views
  2. Daddy Question

• 3 replies
    • 1.5k views
  3. My thought on punishments

• 2 replies
    • 2.1k views
  4. New Daddy looking for advice

• 4 replies
    • 2.3k views
  5. Mommy wants ideas.

• 4 replies
    • 2.7k views
    • 0 replies
    • 1.3k views
  6. Mummy in training

• 11 replies
    • 3.1k views
  7. Burping

• 4 replies
    • 2.9k views
    • 8 replies
    • 2.6k views
    • 0 replies
    • 2k views
  8. New mommy here :)

• 8 replies
    • 5k views
    • 5 replies
    • 4.4k views
    • 15 replies
    • 9.3k views
    • 1 reply
    • 3.5k views
    • 0 replies
    • 2.1k views
    • 20 replies
    • 14.8k views
  9. Wisconsin ABDL

• 0 replies
    • 2.3k views
  10. Help- Identity Crisis!

• 5 replies
    • 2k views
    • 9 replies
    • 4.6k views
  11. Looking for little

• 0 replies
    • 2.1k views
  12. Mommy needs tips and ideas.

• 2 replies
    • 2.9k views
    • 0 replies
    • 1k views
  • Current Donation Goals

• NorthShore Daily Diaper Ads - 250x250.gif

• abdl diaper hypnosis square.png

• “A diaper that you put me in!” Katherine snapped back. “A diaper that, need I remind you, I don’t actually need!” She said, slowly gaining the courage to talk back to her self-proclaimed mommy.  “Listen, what happened last night was a one time thing! But you are taking this shit way too far! It’s not fair!”
    • Francine saw her hesitation and tilted her head. "Aw, sweet little angel... It's really good, I promise!" She stated and held a spoonful up. "Open wide, here comes the choo choo train!" She cooed and held it close to her mouth, the smell of the sweet cherry delight was intoxicating! Francine knew how to bake, and she was sure that even the pickiest of little babies would love such a thing! "Just a little bite... If you don't like it, you can spit it out." She promised. 
    • I got a decent number of favorites on FurAffinity (I also posted it there), so I was feeling pretty okay, but it's very nice to get a response here, too!
    • Anya tilted her head and frowned. "You think you can just tell me no?" She scoffed. "You're sitting there in a diaper, and you have the audacity to tell me that you can go home by yourself and not be taken care of?" She asked with a frown. "This is for your own good."
    • The creature coughed and wiped the smoke away with her big, clawed hands, then she chased him out of the house. The horse, scared to see such a big hulking thing, ran away, leaving the Knight to have to run on foot in his clunky suit of armour. The orc caught up to him in no time and lifted him up, glaring at him. She decided that she could drop the dumb act. He wasn't any great or powerful knight- he was a coward! A scared little baby! And she wasn't going to waste any more time tricking him- he was dumb enough as it was. "You foolish human, you think such a thing can stop me?" She scoffed. "If I wanted to eat you, I would have done so already." She whispered. "I like my humans rare anyways." She said and gave him a horrible smirk. "Now we're going to go back inside, and you're going to behave, otherwise I really will turn you into a soup."