LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ideas to Keep Mommy/Baby Relationship Fun

I enjoy spending time with mommy playing in my diaper and t shirt...blocks can be fun, but just being seen in my "little" state and having mommy talk to me about my being her "little" boy is a lot of fun...If you "little" is up for it, trips out in public while diapered are both exciting and scary...and of course mommy is going to have to check those diapers while out in public and pat that thickly padded bottom all of which will make your "little" very aware of their diapered state and who is in control.

Of course all diaper changes must be done with knees to chest and bottom in the air which is very humbling as the "little" has NO privacy and is fully exposed to mommy for cleaning and commenting on baby's messy/wet state.

If mommy really wants to humble her "little" a forced wetting or messing while you are present, watching and commenting is perhaps the most embarrassing thing for a new "little" as it robs you of the privacy and potty training you have become accustomed too...

Just a few thoughts from a "little" boy who loves playing with a mommy,

Robby

• Like 2

my mommy and I like to color and build lego's together.. yes diapers are always there but that doesn't have to be the #1 driving thing. just play with your little like you would any other bio child. most of us love those sorts of things. last summer we bought some cheap kites and took them to the lake to fly. Turned out to be way more fun then either of expected it to be. We also recently bought paints and canvas at the craft store.. that also turned out to be way more fun than expected. The key is just doing things together..yes dress your baby up in cute clothes and yes check them diapers.. but the real key is to play. try to think of things you enjoyed doing as a child.. your little will love new ideas as much as you will.

:baby-waving-bye-bye-smiley-emoticon:

• Like 2
  • 1 year later...

The other 2 replies sort of match what I would say.  I think the idea of playing with a Mommy with my toys or stuffed animals or doing something with blocks would be exciting.  Of course the random diaper checks and changes as needed would be exciting also.  If you go out in public, even if he isn't dressed as a baby but has a diaper , go to a park and play on the swings!  Then once back at the car you could do a diaper check. 

• 5 months later...

I agree that going to the park and having your baby play on the swings and slide is a great idea. My baby and I also love going to the park and having a picnic together. Sometimes even my boyfriend comes along.  We bring toys for her to play with on the blanket, her pacifier, and of course she is diapered. Other things is going places to eat that are good places for babies like McDonalds and treating your baby like a baby while in there and ordering a soft serve ice cream and feeding it your baby. 

• 11 months later...

I am a celebate cuckold and my Mommy (my wife) has established an intimate loving relationship with a good man who makes her very happy.  He is  successful in business and a great golfer who is a board member at his country club.  I like sports so Mommy encouraged her man to take me along to caddy for him when plays golf. He is a great golfer and it is fun to watch him play. Mommy told me that her man said that I am a good boy  and is pleased with my progress. She is proud of me and I believe her man's willing to step up as my mentor and role model has drawn them closer as couple 

• Like 1