LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Embarrassing Changing Tips

This is something that a Mommy, Nurse or Babyminder would ask. and that is for whom it is presented

Change her in front of someone she despises, who you know will tell just everyone "Rochelle still wears rubber panties" or in front of someone she admires. Imagine your favorite teacher seeing this and saying "Rochelle I did not know you still wear rubbber panties. You poor girl". This was a threat used in the 1950's and 60's if a child would not accept being changed, which was usually done in private or was unwilling to use diapers in an appropriate situation, like long car trips. You would be suprised at what being seen in baby panties does for self esteem When I was little, just the mention of "rubber panties" got your attention; especially if Mommy told people that you liked wearing them

• Like 1

Hey both, thanks for the tips. She doesn't want anyone else to know she is wearing, so this might be a good deterrent. I guess I can't get into trouble for changing a consenting adult in the back of the car or somewhere we are likely to be seen. I'm new to all of this, but this site is useful for reading forums and getting advice. 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I know my profile identifies me as a little but I am actually a switch. So when I am "Mommy" here are some of the things I like to do:

1. for little who are not open to being changed in the car. I do a diaper check at the car. I ask them if they are wet/messy and then we talk about that now we have to go home because they are just a little one who can't stay dry/clean

2. I have them expose their diaper to me in the car (pulled down pants/up skirt) so I can see how wet they are and they are reminded

3. When at home it's nice to do random checks. Call them over and pull back the back of the diaper, squeeze the front for fullness or the leg check

4. using baby talk or embarassing banter while they are laying down and waiting for a change is a good thing. Depending on the stage of your play you may scold them for not staying dry or praise them for having wet and used their diaper like a baby

5. If they have a large wetting be able to double diaper, have a stuffer or something which let's them know that they need more protection

6. use the penaten thick barrier cream, add powder if you really want to embarass them

7. lift their legs together by the ankles if you can, it will help to put them in little space rather than them lifting their own bums

8. chill the wipes for added little effect

those are a few off the top of my head. Good luck

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2
  • 3 months later...
On 10/25/2019 at 9:30 PM, MrMazzo said:

Anyone have any ideas about how to make the diaper change as embarrassing as possible? New to this! Thanks

Sometimes my wife gives me a baby bottle before she changes me.  Then again while whe changes me.  This sometimes adds a surprise to the changing time.  It is difficult to hold it in.  During that time my wife may give me a few smacks on my behind.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

if she has a friend that is aware of her wearing and is willing to take part, then either have her drop round for a coffee and the do a nappy/diaper check in front of the friend or go into another room and then say something like "oh can you just check X's diaper for me" or for what for me is the ultimate embarrasment/humiliation is to be changed in front of one of my fiamcees lady friends or even be changed by one of them/  And whilst it says Baby boy I was a daddy for nearly 5 years to a man who liked public humiliation.

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...

Walk in while "on" the phone and say that you will call them back after you are done changing a diaper.

If someone else knows that the little is diapered, put the phone on speaker and talk while changing them. Alternately do that with someone that doesn't know, so the little has to be quiet or be discovered.

• Like 2
On 10/26/2019 at 3:50 PM, MrMazzo said:

Hey both, thanks for the tips. She doesn't want anyone else to know she is wearing, so this might be a good deterrent. I guess I can't get into trouble for changing a consenting adult in the back of the car or somewhere we are likely to be seen. I'm new to all of this, but this site is useful for reading forums and getting advice. 

Yes, you can get into big trouble -- BOTH of you. Back about 23 years ago I saw a woman change her infant right at the ckeckout counter at K-Mart (and it was not either Jeffry or Chrissie. either)

On 11/10/2019 at 2:37 PM, daddy's dirty girl said:

I know my profile identifies me as a little but I am actually a switch. So when I am "Mommy" here are some of the things I like to do:

1. for little who are not open to being changed in the car. I do a diaper check at the car. I ask them if they are wet/messy and then we talk about that now we have to go home because they are just a little one who can't stay dry/clean

2. I have them expose their diaper to me in the car (pulled down pants/up skirt) so I can see how wet they are and they are reminded

3. When at home it's nice to do random checks. Call them over and pull back the back of the diaper, squeeze the front for fullness or the leg check

4. using baby talk or embarassing banter while they are laying down and waiting for a change is a good thing. Depending on the stage of your play you may scold them for not staying dry or praise them for having wet and used their diaper like a baby

5. If they have a large wetting be able to double diaper, have a stuffer or something which let's them know that they need more protection

6. use the penaten thick barrier cream, add powder if you really want to embarass them

7. lift their legs together by the ankles if you can, it will help to put them in little space rather than them lifting their own bums

8. chill the wipes for added little effect

those are a few off the top of my head. Good luck

"Thank you for the ideas. I am just waiting for YOU" -- B. L. Z. Bub

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

These are all such wonderful ideas. The biggest and boldest thing I have ever done with my baby girl was when we went on a picnic in a park. She had messed her diaper and I didn't want to walk her all the way back to the car to change her. So I laid her on the blanket and got the supplies out of the diaper bag and changed her right there. Now there weren't people around that I noticed at all, but this was a public park so anyone could have popped up at anytime. 

• Like 1
  • 4 months later...

Arange you have someone they dont know walk in on you whial changeing their diaper.  Just act like its completey normal  to be changeing your littles diaper and you  talk to them as soon as your done

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

My Wife sister is aware of our lifestyle and occasionally visits. 

I was sat reading the newspaper. The Lad had his jeans pulled down below his knees by the Wife so she could check his nappy. 

"[name], why are you still wearing a nappy? A boy your age should be using the potty" Her Sister said warmly but lecturing.  

The Lad was quite shy to respond because he turned to look at me. 

The Lad has had his nappy changed in front of her multiple times (pees and poos) and even got his bottom smacked a few times. 

• Like 2
On 4/10/2022 at 11:46 AM, TheLadandDisciplineCouple said:

My Wife sister is aware of our lifestyle and occasionally visits. 

I was sat reading the newspaper. The Lad had his jeans pulled down below his knees by the Wife so she could check his nappy. 

"[name], why are you still wearing a nappy? A boy your age should be using the potty" Her Sister said warmly but lecturing.  

The Lad was quite shy to respond because he turned to look at me. 

The Lad has had his nappy changed in front of her multiple times (pees and poos) and even got his bottom smacked a few times. 

Wait until they decide it would be easier to deal with if you were in babydolls and short skirts That is bad enough for a little girl, this has the makings of a sissification

• Like 2
  • 3 months later...
On 6/8/2021 at 7:34 AM, subhubby1968 said:

If your baby is a boy, how about using one of those pee deflectors? Granted you might have to fashion one a little larger than what is sold commercially.  ?

My wife uses a hand towel as a pee deflector during changing time.  

We don't do much in ways of embarrassing things.  We also don't really hide it around the house so it's just normal. I have a changing mat that she made in the dresser as well as diapers, onsies and changeing supplies. 

We also keep  Mostly light fun making or baby talk.  She will give a discreet diaper squeeze if I am wearing around one of our friends.  

• Like 1
On 4/16/2022 at 5:55 PM, TheLadandDisciplineCouple said:

We would never do that.

Heard THAT before: Famous  Last Words...

...Three days later:

"Come see the cute little babydolls we got you. AND the PINK RUBBER PANTIES. If you are going to WET like a baby girl, then you should be dressed like a baby girl -- Pissy Chrissie Christina: Babydolls for the little baby doll"

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...

Snap-on panties are about the best for this kidn of thing.. They are pulled between the legs and take longer to put on with much more work and putting them on is much more showy as Mommy snaps each side in place Mommy spends much mor time under Little's skirt or with her skirt up

Ebarrassment is a "little" issue, not a baby thing since babies have not reached the level of development needed to be aware of what is going on or to care about it. A little understands what is being done to her and what it means