LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Question for Daddys of little boys or parents of a little with a physical/intellectual disability

Anonymous12

Hi there,

I don’t know if I will get in trouble for posting this because I am a little but this question is geared primarily towards daddies of little boys and/or parents of a little with a disability. I have read a lot on being a little and what that means for the “parent”, but I never came across any material that talks about what the little needs to give in order for the relationship to maintain balance.

My little self’s name is Tommy and he is sensitive just like I am as an adult (I’m also a social worker). He does not cause too much trouble but he may throw a tantrum every once in a blue moon. However, he still has a physical disability that limits his speech pattern and probably will not be able to change his own diapers or take care of himself in the same way an able-bodied little could do. I guess what I want to know is what can Tommy or I do for my partner/daddy that will balance the relationship? As a caregiver, what is something that you wish your little knew or was sensitive about when approaching this type of relationship? What can Tommy or I give back to a potential partner if they cannot take care of themselves physically? 

I apologize if I posted in the wrong section but this seemed most relevant and would capture the most targeted audience. Thank you so much for reading this.

Archived