LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Changing messy diaper

• SluT changed the title to Changing messy diaper

@SluT

My feeling is this:  If you are in diapers, you are in them for a REASON, and eventually, you will either PEE in them or POOP in them, and you will EVENTUALLY have to deal with the poopy mess - It can smell, as it should, because of the fact that what you are releasing is NOT needed by the body, and as such, is in the diaper.  The one thing that I will say is, the BETTER your diaper is at dealing with absorbing and odor control the better, as you really want to keep as much mess IN the diaper as possible, as it is easier to deal with that way.  I have changed them, and I don't like it sometimes, but I do it.

Changing a wet or dirty diaper is a fact of LIFE, and even if sometimes they can get smelly/stinky/gross, those are the brakes - you have to change sometime - It's just a matter of how LONG you wanna stay in a messy diaper - Right @Evelyn Dellcerro?

Good Luck!

Brian

Edited by ~Brian~
Added Additional Information
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Wow !! I gotta love this site !!  How do I feel about changing a messy diaper ? Exhilarated, enlivened, excited, elated, intoxicated, delighted, thrilled, orgasmic, stimulated, invigorated, vitalized, my list can go on and on. A messy diaper takes me back to my age of discovery. Laying in my treehouse in a fully loaded diaper masturbating for hours and living my puberty like there was no end. putting my hands inside my diaper and feeling the poop between my fingers and letting the poop just take me to places of pleasure in my mind. Like sitting in a big puddle of mud on warm sunny day and just playing with my toys like time will never end. There are so many ways to describe a messy diaper. I know so many will read this and say this lady is clear off her rocker, shes firing on one piston, she is deranged, she is mad, shes a lunatic, lock her up and throw her in a rubber room. But you know what ? I enjoy it !! I have a wonderful, beautiful, caring, sharing, loving partner that I can change. My partner adores and loves me back and yes we can sit for hours and play in each others messy, soiled, smeared, smudged, stinky, grubby, filthy diaper and get turned on and excited with the lovely stench. For me it is like wiping the icing off the cake, when I change my partners diaper. It has been 43 years, wait 44 years that I have enjoyed changing my messy crappy diapers. Yes this old lady will be turning 56 years old this week and I hope and pray for many more years of messy, stinky diapers to change. I am sitting here with tears of joy running down my face and holding Elles hand, at how happy it makes me to tell it like it is. I know many will never get to enjoy a messy diaper as much as I do, but hey we are all human and we all shit. There is nothing in the world that will ever change this. So why not enjoy it !!!      

I love you all here @~Brian~ @Glennie @Babygeebee @DiaperboyEddie12@snobak there are so many of you to mention. You all have become my DailyDiaper family ...          I Wish You All A Happy, Safe, And Wonderful Easter !!!!

Love you all !!!  Evelyn & Elle

Let Love Spread All Over !!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4
  • Confused 1

Happy Easter.  Messing my diapers, like Evelyn, is sooo very enjoyable, exhilarating, and liberating with both an emotional and physical catharsis of intense pleasure.  I never change right away because I like to enjoy the messy, squishy load in my diaper. Changing a poopy diaper is not at all onerous for me, I have it perfected, and only takes a few minutes, no different than changing a baby's messy diaper.  For Easter morning my body produced its own large Easer egg in my diaper!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
34 minutes ago, Moochie said:

Happy Easter.  Messing my diapers, like Evelyn, is sooo very enjoyable, exhilarating, and liberating with both an emotional and physical catharsis of intense pleasure.  I never change right away because I like to enjoy the messy, squishy load in my diaper. Changing a poopy diaper is not at all onerous for me, I have it perfected, and only takes a few minutes, no different than changing a baby's messy diaper.  For Easter morning my body produced its own large Easer egg in my diaper!

Bless you baby and enjoy !!  Have a Happy & Poopy Easter !!!!!

• Thanks 2
36 minutes ago, Moochie said:

I double that @Moochie Love ya sweetie Happy & Poopy Easter to you and your family !!  Enjoy them diaper !

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Changing myself after filling my diaper is basically just like any other enjoyable activity! If you like to cook or bake, you get the creative fun, but then you have to do the dishes! 

If you do art work (painting, drawing, sculpting etc) there is the clean up afterwards. 

So it really isn't any big deal.....it happens, and for those of us who partake in relieving ourselves in our pants/ diapers/ protective garments, changing and clean up is just the other half  of the equation and enjoyment. ?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • 4 weeks later...
On 4/3/2021 at 2:23 AM, SluT said:

Just curious how do you people feel about changing messy diapers?

Honestly? I normally just say shower. You CAN change them, though I think its more difficult and a bit grosser then most people are picturing. Also, if the ABDL has been in it too long or sat down at all, its a pain. Other then that, it can be fun to receive, but showering normalyl works better

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I just deal with it, its better that its in a diaper now, instead of undies, but you get use to it, if you made a bad one, then shower, if you made a nice solid one, easy clean up and you can be in a new diaper really quick. I wish someone would change me, but.. you learn.

• Like 2

If I have a messy diaper, I don't stay in it, I get rid of it as quickly as is practical. Though, I haven't changed another person's messy diaper, I have diapered a few people and honestly, I don't mind that. But I'm not sure how I would react if I had to change an adult's messy diaper.

• Like 1

It is much easier to change someone else's poopy diaper than your own. You can see what you are doing and have much better access to all surfaces. Get some gloves, big wipes and a change pad and you are well equipt. It is a very intimate experience and that can be played any way you want.

• Like 3
  • 6 months later...

As a mommy it is part of the job. It is as simple as that. Also I have chosen the field of Early Childhood Education which I am studying now and I better not have any difficulties changing messy diapers because it is going to happen. 

• Like 2
  • 2 months later...

mommy changes all of my diapers at home even poopy ones. mommy changed my poopy tykables little builders diaper about half and hour ago and it was messy also got spanked now in a rearz princess pink diaper. i love when mommy changes my diaper cause it's time for mommy and baby to bond.

• Like 1
On 1/31/2022 at 8:32 PM, superdiaperboy said:

mommy changes all of my diapers at home even poopy ones. mommy changed my poopy tykables little builders diaper about half and hour ago and it was messy also got spanked now in a rearz princess pink diaper. i love when mommy changes my diaper cause it's time for mommy and baby to bond.

That's why I love diapie changes too buddy!? It's always good to have mommy and daddy bonding time with baby. That makes me as an little one VERY happy!?☺️❤️????? *Snuggles and Cuddles!*

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/22/2021 at 2:44 PM, messyman said:

It is much easier to change someone else's poopy diaper than your own. You can see what you are doing and have much better access to all surfaces. Get some gloves, big wipes and a change pad and you are well equipt. It is a very intimate experience and that can be played any way you want.

I concur with @messyman, it is much easier to change someone else’s poopy heinie than it is to change your own. For myself, I enjoy the caregiver role about as much as I enjoy being a baby, and in either case stinky diapers are the best diapers!

From the caregiver’s perspective, I enjoy catching the little one in the act, or alternatively noticing a certain smell in the air around someone. I’ll often hold off the Change for awhile, make sure the little one is done… Naughty fun, hopefully leading to more naughty fun, for a change is a very intimate moment…

• Like 2
  • 11 months later...

As a switch who enjoys both the mommy and babygirl role there is no doubt about it that diapee changes are a very personal and intimate moment for baby and caregiver and should always be treated never as a burden but with the utmost care and affection by both individuals. I always change my little baby's wet diapers and I try to do as many messy diapers as I can as well and with all her diaper changes I try to make them as fun n relax full as possible. The only thing with messy diapers is I'm just not always going to have the time and ability for them so I try to keep them more as reward for a good little baby and it should always be up to the caregiver discretion 

• Like 1