LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Mommy needs tips and ideas.

We have a few simple rules. Bedtime at 10.  Always hold her hand out in public spaces. Ask permission before leaving her in public spaces. Never say No to her. Of course simple basic respectful rules . hold the door for her and etc etc . As far as punishment. The mindset is play is fun so spankings are not punishment. Punishment is more like writing lines or doing something you don't like that will teach you to not do said act again. Punishments ,, btw don't have to be a part of your dynamic.

23 hours ago, SleepySloth said:

Me and My Mommy are fairly new to this. And she is looking for tips and ideas. Ranging from rules, Punishments, Rewards. ETC. Any help?

Take the time and take the journey of discovery together. Rules, rewards, punishments, etc., are NOT a one size fits all thing and they also aren't just the role of one person in a relationship or the other. They aren't the sole responsibility of the caregiver either, the little has a role to play in the journey if discovery.

Have a conversation as adults so you both can express desires, likes, soft limits, hard limits, etc.

So many people ask online what other people do versus communicating with their partner. Why would you want what random people on the Internet have or want when you and your partner can customize your experience. Personally Daddy and I have rules, routines, rewards and punishments that suit US and the journey of discovery was far more special than the destination.

Just something to consider.

Little kaiya