LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I have been a daddy to a man that identified as being around 3 but wanted to be put back into nappies, he was also very sexual which is what eventually ended the relationship.  However I have recently been approached by a married guy in his 30's who wants to be treated as an 8 year old who still wets his pants, but then covers it up or lies about it.  when discovered he wants a little bit of humilation but mostly things like being asked if he has wet himself or having his pants felt for tell tale dampness.  Then he want's undressing and both his trousers and underwear checking for wet spots or staining in the rear.  he then wants a vath or shower with enforced cleaning of genitals and anus followed by drying, and the intimate oiling odf the same places with slight anal penetration with an oiled finger ot an oiled baby wipe and then put into nappies for the rest of thr day/night then trousers as normal the next morning and repeat as needed.  this form of play is very new to me as I've never come across someone that wanted this, the intimacy of the bath/shower or the oiling isn't a problem I'm Bisexual so am happy being a daddy to a man or woman and there will not be any sex involved in this he has made that clear.  But how do I approach such a scene and make it real for him?  Do I play it as an annoyed daddy or as a sympathetic one  (which I'd prefer as i'm not into smacking people especially when they are in little space).  How do i tell he's wet but not telling me, things like that.  Any advice from anyone with experience of this would be gratefully received.

Archived