LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Scoop The Poop

Daily Banter (Sounds nicer than "Shoot the ****)

5,011 topics in this forum

1. New Paci

• 6 replies
    • 14 replies
    • 1.3k views
    • 4 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 3 replies
  2. Living my dream

• 1 reply
    • 4 replies
  3. Suspenderdid

• 15 replies
    • 1.3k views
    • 23 replies
    • 2k views
    • 5 replies
    • 1.3k views
    • 10 replies
  4. Furry Family Time

• 0 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 0 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 1.4k views
    • 3 replies
    • 0 replies
  5. Daddy little group text

• 0 replies
  6. Stawberries

• 4 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 1 reply
  7. Inception?

• 2 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 1.8k views
  8. I'm an expert!

• 7 replies
    • 1k views
    • 12 replies
    • 1.8k views
  • Current Donation Goals

• NorthShore Daily Diaper Ads - 250x250.gif

• abdl diaper hypnosis square.png

• Her poor bladder was so full, it burst basically as soon as Anya put even the slightest pressure on it. As she tickled her, she was happy to hear her little baby flooding her diaper in her sleep, as she should be. She expected the torrent to stop pretty quickly, but the girl just kept on going! It was never ending? Would her diaper hold?! What would happen to the couch if it didn’t?! Anya needed to act fast, just in case the dam burst. 
    • She finally put the girl down, and took the flowers. "Dahlias from my pretty little Dahlia." She whispered softly. "That's just the cutest thing I've ever seen." She swooned and took one of the girl's hands. "I love you my beautiful little girl." She whispered. "Now let's go get some smoothies, hm? And I'll ask them to put extra prunes into it for you." She teased. 
    • Again, she puffed out her red cheeks in embarrassment. Francine was picking her up in a public space! “Honestly…! Just take them!” She said with a tone that made her embarrassment clear as she presented her with the bouquet of dahlias. It was adorable! Though she wanted down. 
    • Anya approached the girl as she squirmed and whimpered in her sleep. She began to stroke the girl's back, giving her lower back some gentle tickles. "There we are sweetheart, you just let go...." she whispered lovingly. 
    • Francine thankfully didn't interrupt her. She stood there and listened to her speak her piece. She then leaned in and gave her a tight hug. "Sh... That's enough." She whispered. "You're the sweetest girl in the whole world." She stated and lifted the girl and the flowers. "I can't decide which smells better." She stated and grinned. "But I certainly know which one looks prettier." She stated and gave her a wink.