LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Critiques and Writer's Discussion

For more in-depth critiques of stories and story writing discussion.

480 topics in this forum

• 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • 1 reply
  1. Finally happy

• 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • 1k views
  2. story length

• 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • 1 reply
  3. Instead of writing...

• 1 reply
  4. Stories for Critiques

• 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • 1 reply
  5. Where do You Share?

• 1 reply
  6. What To Read

• 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • 4.1k views
  7. Incontinence without diapers

• 1 reply
  8. Stories

• 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • 1 reply
  • Current Donation Goals

• NorthShore Daily Diaper Ads - 250x250.gif

• abdl diaper hypnosis square.png

• Good chapter, a couple of times you indicate same is with or following Chrissy when I think it was actually Nina.    i find it interesting that when you are in these type of parks you always seem to meet up with the same families and personnel during the few days you are attending. Poor Sam always meets up with Karen!
    • Hi How do I change my username to something more discrete as when I created this account I had no friends or treating professionals? Many thanks
    • If night time counts, that would be me until almost age 6.  I was potty trained at the normal age and don't remember day diapers after age 2 but I remember being diapered for bed every night in cloth diapers and plastic pants in the early 1960's, even on vacations and staying at relatives houses on those trips.  Just like Goodnites and Underjams are used for todays kids who still bedwet, keeping a kid in diapers at night was a common thing although really not talked about like it is these days.  Everyone did it if their kid wet the bed and mothers may have talked about it among themselves when getting together, but that was about as open as it ever was.  No TV commercials about it like today.
    • And don't forget those who are overly sensitive to comments meant to be light hearted with no malice intended. 
    • Was "Dog Poo" the only poo you had to clean up?  LOL! Or a Tykables Poopers diaper!  Glad you are liking the new Puppers diapers.