LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Reclamation and Subervison in a Diaper Dimension story

So I kind of had an interesting idea for a diaper dimension story where a Little married to sympathetic Amazon enjoys doing things in public that would normally get them adopted as a way of exposing Amazon hypocrisy and taking back control. Knowing that they are safe because they are already claimed.  They enjoy playing with expectations and constantly provoking showing the gaps in logic. At one point their mommy even uses a diaper in a TV interview and gets changed by them just to point out how ridiculous the whole system is.

That is an interesting idea. Could be a fun story. 

One thing diaper dimension stories featuring or mentioning Amazons and Littles that can marry- I wonder, how Amazon society would look on that?  Like, if Littles are seen as babies, or babies who just haven't regressed yet, would Amazons consider marrying or dating a Little to be like pedophelia? And if not, how would Amazons reconcile dating a Little is a-okay but it's also perfectly acceptable to baby them? I guess it would depend upon the Littles' status in society? (Like, for example, the caste systems in countries like India or the classifications of ancient Rome/ Greece- where only Roman men or Greek men had the full freedoms of the law, etc)