LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Not sure if this sounds like a great idea

Not sure if this sounds like a great idea or not but I'm thinking about doing a story featuring Myself being no bigger than a 6 week new born and Elisabeth who I mentioned in the topic Had my first diaper dream for a while being my mum who looks after me, changes me when I need changing, fussing over me, feeding me when I need feeding. Seeing that I will still be my Adult self I will still be able to speak like an adult and have the ability to talk and use vocabulary for I will still have an adult mind.

But every time that I speak to any Grown up adults they will not be able to here nor understand me and will not understand baby speak for all the grown up adults will ever hear are the usual sounds and noises that any other baby my age makes and anything that I say will be simply baby talk to the grown up adults. I will have no ability to talk and use vocabulary. Even though that I will still have an adult mind it will sometimes catch up to my body and even though that I'm able to speak I don't have much of a say in anything like where I'm taken, where or when Elisabeth changes me like in public or in private. If she changes me in public then I will have my "Please don't change me in public Mum" Face. I would spend my life in a cot, baby bouncer, pram, Moses basket, rooms that I can't leave,

• 1 month later...

No idea if you’ve written anything since posting this a few months back, most of your feed seems to be role play threads.

Anyway your idea doesn’t really sound like my cup of tea, but someone whose more into your style of ABDL will probably like it so I’d say just write it and see what happens.