LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What To Read

Hi there,

I'm positively overwhelmed by all the great stories out there. Back in the day, there used to be recommendation threads to guide people through the jungle of diaper erotica. I'm missing those. So! I'd like to start a recommendation thread here! Maybe someone wants to join in?

I'll start, sooo:

• Are We There Yet (ABAlex), Link: https://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?/topic/75181-are-we-there-yet/
    • Summary: This story is more of a collection of vignettes. Each little chapter pictures a scene in the life of the protagonist. She tricked the system in a strange european country and is now treated as a legal baby. While this had been her wish, reality turns out to be much more humiliating than she anticipated.
    • Why: Sounds like the typical ABDL story? Quite right. However, the worldbuilding here is great. Mind you, it's not much. But the little details in there are really smartly placed. And the description of the humiliating everyday life the protagonist has to endure are, well, just wonderful. The small chapters are written with a precision seldom seen in diaper erotica.
  • Losing A Bet (Kinster): Link: https://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?/topic/70925-losing-a-bet-chapter-10-added-mar-20/
    • Summary: A small group of friends (mixed genders) have a stupid game they play everywhere: Whoever loses it, has to do some silly thing for a period of time. In the past, the dynamic between them lead from this innocent setup to some more extreme punishments. This time around, Mike lost. And he has to wear and use diapers for 30 days.
    • Why: The core of the story is the dynamic between the friends. There is one character who is a bit more nurturing, others push for ways to humiliate the protagonist further. Otherwise, there is nothing special in there. But its focus on the dynamic, the relationship between the characters, the pushing and shoving they do to each other makes the humiliation really vivid. The protagonist is not allowed to change his own diapers, later on there are some more infantilising elements.
    • Beware: Seems abandoned. However, an older version with a different set of characters (male only) exists that is a bit longer: https://www.deviantart.com/kinsters-corner/art/The-Bet-Chapter-1-790435603.
  • The Wish (Macska): Link: https://diaperstoryarchive.wordpress.com/2012/05/18/the-wish/
    • Summary: Guy makes a wish to a genie. He doesn't think to much about his wording. Thus, the next morning he awakes as an incontinent girl.
    • Why: Okay, I know. This has neither great writing nor is the story very inventive. It's also quite a few years old. However, this is one of the very few examples of a story where the protagonist just lives his (or better: her) life, has to deal with diapers, and the genderbender (don't know any better expression) elements in there are also great. Never seen this recommended anywhere, so I think it needs some love. (By the way, should anyone read this. I'd love suggestions that have similar plot to this.)
  • French Whines (CS Fox): http://foxtalestimes.com/Stories/french_whines_current.htm
    • Summary: US-american exchange student in france drinks to much wine. He wakes up as a girl and slowly realises his continence may not be what it was. Someone, there is also a mystery novel with crime elements mixed in there.
    • Why: This is a classic. It tries to be more than just quick erotica and it succeds in doing that. The writing is okay, but the character building is great. It's lovely to see how slowly the protagonist realizes his needs for diapers and it stays -- if you don't mind the initial leap of faith -- rather realistic. Comparing it to wider literature, the plot is not great. For diaper erotica it is, however, genuisly crafted.
  • Breaking The Girl (bbykimmy): https://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?/topic/63888-breaking-the-girl-a-novel/
    • Summary: What if you where a very clever lonely person, who doesn't quite know how to make proper connection to people? And what if you wished you were the dominant part in a little-themed bdsm relationship? That's what this story is about. It calls itself a novel -- rightly so! I can't summarize it properly, it has too many, too tightly woven great elements.
    • Why: This is the single best piece of erotica I've ever read. There is no mislead ambition in there. In its core it's a story about a diaper / little focussed relationship. But it explores this desire in a way I haven't seen anywhere else. One thing that makes it stand out it is that the protagonist here is the dominanting person. By the way, while it takes on all this big questions, the story still stays hot. I didn't recommend it as the first one because I assume everyone knows it.

Do you want to add your recommendations? Some ideas for ground rules / recommendation recommandations :):

• Please add at least a small summary or some bullet points regarding the story in your post. This is the most important point.  Just a link isn't a very helpful recommendation. Tell us what the story is about and what in there inspires you to recommend it.
  • Please don't advertise your own story here. If it's great, I'm sure someone else will recommend it!
  • Please put a link to the story in your post. The story should be freely accessible, so please no posts only stating something like "check out this awesome patreon".
  • Please no kink shaming. Diaper erotica covers quite a fair bit of ground. So everything sane & legal is allowed as long as it has a connection to diapers.
  • Please include only stories that have at least a few chapters or are ideally finished.
  • Please try and include at least one newish story in your post. While the classics are great, most of them are widely known.  Mix in some newer ones, if you aren't sure.

Well, I think this list turned out to be longer than I expected. Hope no one is scared away --   

Thank you!

I'm obviously not a native speaker, so I hope my maybe odd expressions and grammar don't harm the comprehensibility of my post.

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...

My Brother Ritchie is a classic. A younger brother uses subliminal messaging to make his older brother regress, because he's tired of being treated as younger. I don't like the twist ending it has, personally, but the story is wonderful up until then. I just pretend it ends after chapter 15.